Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-03-2006, 01:19 PM   #1
Deidrababe
Easy, Breezie, Deidrababe

Deidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Feed, the Movie....One Fat Girls Review!

Feed
A Review
by: Deidra Everett

When I first heard of this movie about a deranged Feeder who is killing off fat women, I was thinking it was going to be some sort of unrealistic crazy film about fatness and feeding. What I felt after watching it was much different.

Michael, the feeder is a sociopath who was raised by a very fat mother and was forced to take care of her and feed her until her death. This is of course the “reason” he has become a feeder and closet FA – his fat mother. I found this a little unsettling as most FA’s and feeders that I know have not had fat mothers, so I think this is a stereotype.

There are two main Fat women in the film. First Lucy and then Deirdre – Now, please note that this is my HUMOR (I used to have a dog named Lucie and my name is Deidra – perhaps this film is loosely based on some Feeder/FA’s fantasies about me???? LOL KIDDING!) Okay, back to the review.

Without giving away too much of the plot, the movie was a bit gross. Not because of the very fat women (both wearing fat suits that were “okay”), but because of what this man was doing in the film. NOT the feeding, there was just a lot of “gore”. Both Lucy and Deirdre were Internet “stars” on the Feeders Website where he had cam shows of feeding, cam shows of weighing and measuring and had charts of each woman’s heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar….etc. and had people place BETS on their upcoming health and eventual death.

It was a pretty Sexual film too – the feeding was the way “Micheal” was able to fulfill his sexual fantasies (via masturbation) and the two Feedees seemed aroused, but never did anything but lay flat on their backs and eat. The fat suits as I said before were pretty good, but being a fat woman, I know how things and parts should lay and flop, and the breasts of Deirdre were just wrong….very wrong.

Overall, it was an okay movie. It definitely was a bit of a slam to feeders and feedees, but there was a disclaimer in the beginning of the movie that said something like: “The story portrayed in this film is fictional, however, it depicts acts that are being practiced by consenting adults today”

Want to know more about me? Read my blog! Come Check out my Facebook Page or My Myspace page! Want MORE Deidra all around? Come to my Yahoo Site! ALL FREE!

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Deidrababe's Big Belly Paradise
Deidrababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 01:41 PM   #2
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default UGH! i am grossed out...

yet another way to demonize fat...

"never argue with the mothers..." – Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 05:10 PM   #3
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Is the movie available for rent? How'd you see it?

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 05:31 PM   #4
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Man, I had no idea people were dressing up in fat suits and naming themselves after actual online BBWs and their pets... that's just SICK!

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 07:51 PM   #5
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

i've been on the fence about this film for awhile, im still not sure if i want to see it
Old 05-03-2006, 08:12 PM   #6
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm on the fence with this one, too...it is demonizing, as Aris pointed out, and even if I wanted to watch it just to get off, I wouldn't be able to...not when I know that the actresses are in fat suits.

If I ever see this movie, it'll probaby be because I was in the mood to trash something in a blog on myspace. That's about it.

Go see Silent Hill instead...I thought it was awesome. I'm not really a fan of the games but the movie was right up there with all the crazy shit that Clive Barker has put out there over the years.
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 08:14 PM   #7
Deidrababe
Easy, Breezie, Deidrababe

Deidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this board

Hi!

I was able to get a copy of the movie through some connections I have out of the country! It's not a fuzzy bad copy, it's an original DVD from Screenings. I don't know if it will be available to rent, but I would think someday down the road...maybe on Netflix!?

If you are on the fence, I'd watch it. It's worth it. It was not a bad movie....just interesting to watch as a fat woman.....who knows feeders and feedees!

Hugs,

Deeds

Want to know more about me? Read my blog! Come Check out my Facebook Page or My Myspace page! Want MORE Deidra all around? Come to my Yahoo Site! ALL FREE!

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Deidrababe's Big Belly Paradise
Deidrababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:03 PM   #8
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sounds gross and I hate exploitation movies as a rule. I wouldn't even watch this on cable for free. Yuck.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 10:08 PM   #9
voidhead

voidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvoidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Blah blah everyone loves to form opinions about stuff they haven't even seen...

Don't you think transexuals have it worse? The majority of movies with transexuals (Psycho, Silence of the Lambs etc.) portray them as fucking serial killers!!!

At least this FEED movie isn't taking the fantasy totally out of context
voidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 10:11 PM   #10
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

well if anyone knows wher ei could get a copy id watch it
Old 05-03-2006, 10:15 PM   #11
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidhead
Blah blah everyone loves to form opinions about stuff they haven't even seen...
I don't need to see it. I've read about the content. I don't like exploitation movies. I don't want to or need to see that kind of stuff. No need to get huffy because someone else has different tastes.

Quote:
The majority of movies with transexuals (Psycho, Silence of the Lambs etc.) portray them as fucking serial killers!!!
Wasn't Norman Bates just a cross dresser?

Anyhow, I liked the British romantic comedy Different for Girls.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 10:25 PM   #12
voidhead

voidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvoidhead can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yes he was a crossdresser i.e. a form of transvestism in the sense that he is getting off on "becoming" another gender, if only temporarily. Same with Silence of the Lambs...the main serial killer (not Hannibal) gets off on tucking his penis between his legs pretending to transform into a woman.

I mean these are forms of transexuality even if the people are not real transexuals (i.e. they "become" the opposite sex all of the time)

All I'm saying is at least FEED is somewhat accurate in portraying the very basics of Feederism to an unknowing public and not completely demonizing it into something totally different like those horror movies did with Transexuality/Cross Dressing..
voidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 11:41 PM   #13
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

I found a clip of one part with Diedra when she reaches 600lbs, and I will agree that parts of the fat suit deffinatly were off... the whole body movement and stuff was "meh" at best...
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 02:21 AM   #14
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

im looking for the whole movie though
Old 05-10-2006, 08:48 AM   #15
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have never posted anything at dimensions before. I have been wondering about this movie. If you want to see a (1) clip or the trailer look at the site youtube.com then search for "feed fat". This isn't spam, I have nothing to do with that site. Its if you want to see a snipet of it.
The ideal girl for me is between chubby and fat, I guess when I say that I realize those are subjective. Maybe a better way to say it is a girl who is very jiggley but is less then 400, (i'm guessing the weight). Not that above that weight is not beautiful but idea of the problems incountered are worrysome to me.
When I think of the idea of feederism, I have the image that the average girl could stand to gain, I'd guess around 50lbs or so and would look better in my eyes. Not only gain weight but also maintain or gain confidence that she is still very or more attractive. To me its a huge turn-off to hear a girl complain and try to hide her body because she thinks she has some how become ugly.
The idea of feeding a person until they are disable or worse, I find very frightening/disturbing. So knowing what this movie is about when seeing those clips, I'm very turned off. There is so little known or understood by the general public about FA's or feederism, that really I do hope this film doesn't get a US release.
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:43 AM   #16
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidrababe
Hi!

I was able to get a copy of the movie through some connections I have out of the country! It's not a fuzzy bad copy, it's an original DVD from Screenings. I don't know if it will be available to rent, but I would think someday down the road...maybe on Netflix!?

If you are on the fence, I'd watch it. It's worth it. It was not a bad movie....just interesting to watch as a fat woman.....who knows feeders and feedees!

Hugs,

Deeds
Any chance there will be a summer film festival at "The Deed'ster Chalet" for a screening? I'll bring bitch pie and popcorn?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:12 PM   #17
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
Any chance there will be a summer film festival at "The Deed'ster Chalet" for a screening? I'll bring bitch pie and popcorn and a funnel?
Oh, you!

PANTS
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:41 PM   #18
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
Any chance there will be a summer film festival at "The Deed'ster Chalet" for a screening? I'll bring bitch pie and popcorn?
sounds like a party
Old 05-12-2006, 07:45 PM   #19
Stormy

Stormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan
im looking for the whole movie though
There is another thread about it here with information on downloading and watching it online, or on DVD.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote