Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
Amarillowave

Amarillowave can now change their title
Default So am I an FA?

After reading a number of the threads here lately, i began to wonder: Am I an FA, really? and by whose definition?

Here's the background:

50yo definite hetero WM. Always liked(and dated) girls with large breasts. married a HF, 40D, 155lb, 30 years ago. Now she's 300lb and 46DD. My eyes still fixate on large breasts(including hers), most of which are found on fat women, but I've never really told anyone I prefer fat woman specifically, not even her. I've told her(as if she couldn't tell) how much I love large breasts, but not that i specifically like large breasts on a fat girl. I'm not sure she'd really appreciate it if I did.

So, how do I fit in to the Dimensions universe? FA, yes, no, maybe?
Amarillowave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:04 PM   #2
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarillowave View Post
After reading a number of the threads here lately, i began to wonder: Am I an FA, really? and by whose definition?

Here's the background:

50yo definite hetero WM. Always liked(and dated) girls with large breasts. married a HF, 40D, 155lb, 30 years ago. Now she's 300lb and 46DD. My eyes still fixate on large breasts(including hers), most of which are found on fat women, but I've never really told anyone I prefer fat woman specifically, not even her. I've told her(as if she couldn't tell) how much I love large breasts, but not that i specifically like large breasts on a fat girl. I'm not sure she'd really appreciate it if I did.

If part of your physical attraction to your wife is specific to the fact that she is fat (and you say you prefer fat women so this seems to be the case), then you absolutely share a commonality with the FA/FFAs of dimensions. I don't think it matters how you self identify or whether you choose to adopt the label of FA or not? For some it empowers and for others it carries unwanted associations. Either way, I say you do fit into the Dimensions universe. Welcome to the FA/FFA forum
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

As for considering your dilemma with telling your wife about liking her fat?

That's a tough call to make. On the one hand, your liking of her large breasts is something that is an easily understandable quality. Large breasts fit into the social norms of female beauty so by you stating your liking of hers, you are not going to be challenging her relationship between her body, her self esteem derived from her appearance and her sense of how attractive she is. She may or may not like her large breasts but she will not be as threatened by the idea that you like them as she would likely be to hear that you find her fat body appealing. It varies from person to person but if you get a feeling that your wife would find this revelation threatening or difficult to take then you are likely to be right. A good way to start the dialogue (if you choose to start it), might be to preface anything you say with a re-iteration of how you have always been attracted to her. That you married her when she was smaller and that your attraction to her now is not 100% just because she is fat now... With this as a firm basis to the discussion, you might be able to introduce the idea that you actually find her even sexier than you used to.... Ultimately though, like I say, this is tricky and there are definite potential grenades that might go off... especially if you feel that the idea would just be too much to process for her... too out of synch with her own self image and how she wants to be seen.... If that's the case then I'd say its probably more respectful to hold your truth until a future point where you feel that she'd be more ok hearing it.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:24 PM   #4
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Liking large bums is pretty much the same thing. I definitely cannot speak for every FA.

But being an FA means you like fat on a woman. In 1 place or in many. Loving really large breasts that are bigger than normal is a perfectly logical reasoning to consider you as an FA. I love women being big all over, but I know of FAs that love Bellies only, or Bums only, even breasts only. I guess you are and you aren't also. So, I guess you are not a term as much as you are you
Old 01-24-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
dangerousjack
On Timeout

dangerousjack has said some nice things

i think it depend on how much you like / tolerate fat on the rest of her body
dangerousjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:50 AM   #6
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Here's the background:

Idk....One of my brothers likes huge hooters too, but he doesn't like them to be fat anywhere else. He is more of a hard core "Breast Inflation" type guy. Usually, he gets skinny or really fit girls and gets them boob jobs if he gets married to them.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:59 PM   #7
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Usually, he gets skinny or really fit girls and gets them boob jobs if he gets married to them.
Ummmm.... how often has this happened that you can describe it as "usually"?
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:13 PM   #8
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Ummmm.... how often has this happened that you can describe it as "usually"?
Well, twice so far..and now he is divored again... and thats not including the girlfriends inbetween...
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:45 PM   #9
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Here's the background:

You're fifty, married to a 300 lb woman with huge boobs, and you're not sure if you're an FA? Also, how is it possible to be married to someone for thirty years and not discuss things like what kind of body type you prefer and that her fattyness and boobliness gives you wood?
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:47 PM   #10
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
. My eyes still fixate on large breasts(including hers), most of which are found on fat women, but I've never really told anyone I prefer fat woman specifically, not even her. I've told her(as if she couldn't tell) how much I love large breasts, but not that i specifically like large breasts on a fat girl. I'm not sure she'd really appreciate it if I did.
That's the old fat taboo thing, of course a man can be into gigantic knockers but being into fat rolls on the rest of the body is odd.
I wonder has your wife never seen in your eyes what type of woman you are attracted to? Never seen others in you as the udder edition? I doubt.
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #11
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is a really good question. I just had an interesting conversation with Spouse last night about the diversity of FA's. I've been a BBW my entire life and am also an FA but don't limit myself to them and he's dated some thin women but they were never sexually appealing to him.

It wasn't until I came here to DIMS and was delighted to discover so much preference, fixation and fetish and wondered where he was as far as these things, what his thoughts were....and it's easier to pull teeth than get him to reveal anything but he said he likes bigger women. And that's it.

And I have to admit I'm kind of disappointed. He's not interested in ANY of the things discussed here. Because sex is one of the things that is essential to my happiness and a whole new world has opened up to me I really don't know how to reconcile this to my relationship particularly since he's not really interested in anything I'd like to try. It makes me really sad.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:28 PM   #12
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

get him to board here

as for the OP i don't think your orientation really matters when you've been monogamous for so long. if you're attracted to your wife's "current" body it's not a bad idea to tell her so.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:18 PM   #13
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think you're focusing too much on the numbers. There's no strict guidelines for defining who is a fat admirer and who isn't.

I think exile in thighville raises an interesting point... assuming you're in a monogamous relationship, why the concern about labeling yourself based on what kind of women you're not pursuing? If you're interested in being an ally to fat people on a social and/or political level, that's awesome, but your initial post seems to be pretty focused on physical attraction. And I'm sure that anyone in the audience who is monogamous and bisexual has at least two cents for me. Not being snarky, I'm genuinely curious.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney

Last edited by StarWitness; 06-09-2010 at 05:29 PM.
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:05 AM   #14
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

it's like a eunuch worrying that he's gay
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:18 AM   #15
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
why the concern about labeling yourself based on what kind of women you're not pursuing?
Better yet, why rely on others to define who you are? You're an FA if you think you're an FA.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:40 PM   #16
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you want my advice: it's far less important you ask yourself whether you are an "FA" or not, than it is to ask yourself these questions: Do I love my wife? Am I attracted to my wife (even after her weight gain) and am I happy in my marriage? If the answer to any of those questions is "no" then you need to figure out why not and deal with it. If the answer to all of these questions is "yes" then you are a lucky man, and you should just be grateful for having a wonderful marriage and not worry about what label to slap on yourself. Just my opinion, hope it is helpful.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:38 PM   #17
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Somehow I missed this thread when it first appeared. I agree with those who have said that the OP can define himself anyway he wishes (and that it probably doesn't matter since he's happily married), but I have to admit my first thought on reading his question was this:

Wow, this is great! FAs are now so cool that everybody wants to be one!
Old 06-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #18
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Was FA.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
Somehow I missed this thread when it first appeared. I agree with those who have said that the OP can define himself anyway he wishes (and that it probably doesn't matter since he's happily married), but I have to admit my first thought on reading his question was this:

Wow, this is great! FAs are now so cool that everybody wants to be one!
I was FA when FA wasn't cool(since 1968!)!

I Was Country........-Barbara Mandrell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN50Z...ext=1&index=52

Yah, it's true, most people think FA'ism is
just as corny as country music.

I'm still a fool for a country song if it
tells an interesting story or gives a
valuable life's-lesson-"Lord, please
forgive me, I have done wrong, I've lived
my life like a bad country song" I'll write
that "Bad Country Song" one day, just
watch me, hahaha!!!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:03 PM   #19
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Here's the background:

I say you fit in here. How you feel will take some soul-searching, but I say welcome to the club. Dimensions is all about acceptance (or is supposed to be).

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:33 PM   #20
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Here's the background:

I can relate, my girl was a 42F, sooooooo yeah. Hard to get that without some kind of belly. I actually get a little upset when BBW's try to cover there belly during sex, even if its in a porn lol. I like sexy rock hard abs too, but if she's got a belly I want her to be sexy with it, and show it off hehehe...I guess thats how I know I'm FA & bisizual.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:09 AM   #21
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Here's the background:

you are a breast man nothing wrong with that. i dont think you are a fa, you just like big breasts and some thickness. fat admirers like all kinds of fat especially those immobile women with hanging bellies. it just happens that your wife got fat on you but you still love her anyway.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:02 PM   #22
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Here's the background:

Sounds like you're a "bisizual" FA (you like thinnish girls with big boobs too)...

As for your wife:
1) Sounds like you lucked out on all points!
2) You're married, she probably never wants to hear about your attractions in general. She probably wants to hear about your attraction to her in particular.
3) Try this. In those moments of post-coital bliss, give her a big full body hug and tell her "Damn, I love your body, you're so hot!"
If she comes back with "Oh, you're just saying that / you can't mean it cos I'm fat".
you can reply "No, really, I love ALL of you. Every inch and ounce. You turn me on like crazy!"
Now hug her and kiss her again.

Or words to that effect.
And that should cover it.
Job done.
You lucky, lucky dude.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #23
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

it doesn't matter if you're an FA or not as long as you are true to yourself. and, really there is no reason to tell a woman what you find attractive on women in general. most women really don't want to hear a long exposition on that. sounds like you've found exactly who and what you want. no need to over analyze. just tell her what you find attractive about her. sail on brother!

Last edited by superodalisque; 06-22-2010 at 05:16 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote