Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-19-2010, 10:38 PM   #1
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default HOZAY!!! (picture thread)

Now I don't know if this thread is warranted or not, but I realized the "pose an awesome picture of yourself" thread wasn't really always fitting my needs.

So therefore I figured I'd post my OWN picture thread since everyone else does it, right?

And I saw these two photos of me that showed up somewhere, and I felt I had to share them.

And Of course, you know it's going to be full of smiles and thumbs up.

Enjoy, if you'd like to.

the first one is like playing where's waldo, but it's where's Hozay, and you if you can't see my face, you can clearly see my thumbs

and the second one . . . well I guess everyone was just feeling the spirit.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:39 PM   #2
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

I see you!!!
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:48 PM   #3
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

If you listen closely, you can hear all the FFAs clicking "refresh," just waiting for shirtless Hozay pics.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

ok, I'm sorry, but this is definitely a compliment in my opinion, but those pics made me think of Gabriel Iglesias!
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:21 AM   #5
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
If you listen closely, you can hear all the FFAs clicking "refresh," just waiting for shirtless Hozay pics.
hahaah, I suppose if it's requested it will come.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:22 AM   #6
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIzzy View Post
ok, I'm sorry, but this is definitely a compliment in my opinion, but those pics made me think of Gabriel Iglesias!
someone said that to me at work the other day as well. Interesting, twice in one week.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:28 AM   #7
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

there was a gentleman that posted here a while back and I haven't seen him post in a while but this is the type of picture he would take. This also reminds me of TonyNYC

Old 01-23-2010, 11:34 PM   #8
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Post forget shirtless...

two words: tasteful nudes.

I'm just funnin' with ya-
85% serious, 15% not.

Nice pics...
Old 01-24-2010, 02:05 AM   #9
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

you are the cutest thing i've ever seen. *dies*
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:59 PM   #10
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Default Tasteful nudes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
two words: tasteful nudes.

I'm just funnin' with ya-
85% serious, 15% not.

Nice pics...
tasteful nudes you say?

how about tasteful, PARTIAL nudes? Eh, just as good, it keeps the excitement up

Old 01-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #11
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremerton View Post
you are the cutest thing i've ever seen. *dies*
heh, Well thank you very much, coming from you, I'll take it as a big compliment.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:07 PM   #12
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You are such a tease! LOL
Old 01-27-2010, 10:38 PM   #13
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Leaving something to the imagination, i like it....
Old 01-27-2010, 11:03 PM   #14
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

you're loosing weight Jose...
well at least since the last time i seen you...
which was what......4 years ago???
Old 01-29-2010, 10:56 PM   #15
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Default Semi-Interesting.

I posted some of these pictures in the "living green" thread.

But one of them has my favorite pose, so I figured I'd add it here.

:-)

and this second one, well I'm just so proud of my little fruits and veggies I had to show them off.

And if anyone is interested in a few, shall we say, more riske pictures, send me a PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #16
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I posted some of these pictures in the "living green" thread.

But one of them has my favorite pose, so I figured I'd add it here.
And if anyone is interested in a few, shall we say, more riske pictures, send me a PM.
That's a nice little garden you have started, there.

(and I'm sending you a PM...)
Old 02-04-2010, 11:29 PM   #17
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Default New Concept . . . Maybe.

So I was discussing with my roommate how much, and this is my assumption, that people enjoy receiving MMS messages. Who DOESN'T like getting a random text with a not safe for work picture.

Well, if you would LIKE to receive said picture from me, and I understand it can be a little weird giving your cell number out to someone from the internets, but again, if you'd like to receive a skin-full/belly/side roll/ whatever the picture of the day happens to be, I'd be more than happy to send it to you.

Again, I know it's weird to give your number to someone you don't know, if this works and takes off or doesn't, all is well, just figured it'd be fun to try.

you can PM me with your number if you'd like. I'll probably be sending one out tomorrow.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:09 AM   #18
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up

Quote:
Okay, I'm officially jealous. That suit looks great on you (and I mean that in a totally platonic, non-gay way, trust me).
Old 02-05-2010, 02:33 AM   #19
siren_

siren_ has said some nice things

Quote:
hahaah, I suppose if it's requested it will come.
we're requesting. ; ) you look like so much fun to hang out with.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:34 PM   #20
BubbleButtBoy

BubbleButtBoy has said some nice things

You look like a skinnier Gabriel Iglesias... Therefore you are a god to me.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:01 PM   #21
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

i am awaiting the days of a belly shot!
Old 02-05-2010, 09:54 PM   #22
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren_ View Post
we're requesting. ; ) you look like so much fun to hang out with.
heh, well if it's being requested, I guess I have to comply. And thanks, I do enjoy having fun, and I welcome anyone to do it with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtBoy View Post
You look like a skinnier Gabriel Iglesias... Therefore you are a god to me.
This is the fourth time I've heard that in the past 2 weeks . . . I'm starting to believe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
i am awaiting the days of a belly shot!
The day is coming . . . it may be upon us sooner than later.

And thanks to everyone who signed up to my "MMS list" when I check this morning I only had a response from one person, but when I got back home today from work, I had a few more, so an nice skin-full picture should be surprising you sometime tomorrow. ;-) Again, thanks for the great response.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:32 AM   #23
siren_

siren_ has said some nice things

Quote:
an nice skin-full picture should be surprising you sometime tomorrow. ;-)
SUCCESS!! *high fives vermillion*
Old 02-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #24
vermillion
est. 1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren_ View Post
SUCCESS!! *high fives vermillion*
bwhahahaha ~hiiigh fives~
Old 03-21-2010, 12:25 AM   #25
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

I'm not sure what the rule with Double Posting is, but I might stick these somewhere else.

here are some recent pictures of me being super awesome . . . kind of.

the first two are of me sewing some stuff. I have a friend who runs the Make-up and Costume design at the University here, and I was in there, and she was teaching me how to sew some stuff. It was a lot of fun, good skills to have for a single man I suppose.

And this last one is me eating a funnel cake, and obviously enjoying.