Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #276
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya/romanian-names

More crappy kitchen recordings made by ME! I figure it's my thread so I can do anything I want in it right?

Listen or don't, up to you ;-)
Old 07-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #277
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya/romanian-names

More crappy kitchen recordings made by ME! I figure it's my thread so I can do anything I want in it right?

Listen or don't, up to you ;-)
I liked this one, you get a really nice sound on your acoustic guitar, but the reverb could have been dialed back just a touch, or at least maybe pull the wet signal back a bit. Your voice got a little hard to understand at parts. Sounds like you're having fun doing this though, and that comes through on the recording. Nice job.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #278
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I liked this one, you get a really nice sound on your acoustic guitar, but the reverb could have been dialed back just a touch, or at least maybe pull the wet signal back a bit. Your voice got a little hard to understand at parts. Sounds like you're having fun doing this though, and that comes through on the recording. Nice job.
I love that I get feedback from you, really. I love constructive criticism. Do you mean the reverb as a whole or specifically on the guitar? I'll work on opening my mouth more...Well opening it more without shoving food in it.

You're the man
Old 07-28-2012, 08:17 PM   #279
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I love that I get feedback from you, really. I love constructive criticism. Do you mean the reverb as a whole or specifically on the guitar? I'll work on opening my mouth more...Well opening it more without shoving food in it.

You're the man
No worries, I love listening to other people's recordings. You can learn from everyone. I'm kind of a hippie when it comes to music and sharing it and trying to make it with others. It is my sincere pleasure to discuss it with someone else.

The reverb on your voice is what I'm referring to. Not knowing the specifics of what it is you are recording and any vocal effects you are mixing with, but reverb on a vocal track will soften it and give it a spacey, breathy quality, but too much will make it blurry. I don't know if you added reverb to the track as a whole or to the vox itself, but if it was me, for an acoustic song I would either add a tiny amount of reverb to the entire track if they are mixed together and none on the individual tracks. Or nothing on the vocals if putting some on the guitar. The thing with reverb is that a little goes a long way.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #280
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

A great day on the City, livin' it up, and keepin' busy.
Gas Works Park

A Juicy Dick Burger

a couple of the Seattle Great Wheel.

and to close out the night, a great view of the city. I love it here.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #281
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hozay, I want your juicy dick in my mouth so bad.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #282
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Hozay, I want your juicy dick in my mouth so bad.

Get a room.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:43 AM   #283
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Get a room.
Only if you join in. haha.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #284
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Only if you join in. haha.
I guess the situation would call for someone to dominate.

Ha.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:16 PM   #285
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Default Shower Time Fun!!!!

Old 09-17-2012, 12:48 AM   #286
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Great pics!

Quote:
Thanks Hozay! Back at work this am after a work off sick, but seeing your happy shower pics have put a smile on my face

You could set a an FFA's imagination running wild....
Old 09-17-2012, 07:50 AM   #287
Surlysomething

Quote:
Wet Josie
I feel like crap this morning, but this has officially made my day.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #288
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

this is officially my favorite thread on all of dims ever
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #289
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

It's getting colder and I can wear sweaters and scarves and HATS!!
pretty excited about this.
Old 11-23-2013, 11:34 PM   #290
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Making a poops!

Old 12-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #291
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

So I've been spamming the talent thread with my bullshit and I figured I'd post this here instead.

I've been recording one Christmas song a day since November 29th and I'm up to 10 now. I how I can make it to the other 17 days!

So instead of posting one every fucking day, here's a playlist that will be updated daily/nightly with a new recording.

PLAYLIST!!!