Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-22-2010, 12:27 PM   #26
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like this thread. More?
Old 03-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #27
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

heh, thanks. I will do my best to try and post more. They're usually all of just my everyday life. My being, me.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #28
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

two more picture of me trying to make the best of each day.

This first one was me wearing things from other people's desks. Flower in my hair, a pinky ring, and someone's glasses.

and the second one is of me trying to win the "sexiest pose" contest.
I'd say I won.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:38 PM   #29
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

This first one was me wearing things from other people's desks. Flower in my hair, a pinky ring, and someone's glasses.

I'd say I won.
HOW THE HELL IS IT I AM JUST DISCOVERING THIS AWESOMENESS?!
If you weren't so damn cute, Hozay, I'd be more insulted.

But you so pwn teh sex-aaay in that second shot, I can't stay mad at ya dammit!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:14 AM   #30
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I'd say I won.
Have I ever told you that I LOVE casual, everyday type shots? You are rocking that pink shirt.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #31
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

HOZAY....you always elicit huge smiles from me....your posts are just damn refreshing..running back to karma your cute butt
Old 03-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #32
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I'd say I won.
Very cute. And your mouth is shut in both pictures, AMAZING!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #33
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

I as well like Casual Shots. And I'm glad that my pictures bring some sort of brightness to someone's day, I guess that's all we can ask for. And lastly, yes, my mouth is closed in both pictures . . . what the hell is going on with that? I'll have to fix that right quick and in a hurry.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #34
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

I know these technically aren't of me, but I figured this is a thread of me so I should be able to do what I want right?

here's some pictures of todays unboxing.

also, a thank you to everyone for all the nice words and rep and such. I love rep.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #35
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hot damn. I went from wanting one to reeeaaaalllly wanting one.
Uhhum, my birthday's in May, on a completely unrelated note. =D

But how is it? o_o It kind of got tepid critiques here, I was sad. ;_; Is it only a ginormous iTouch, or better? How's the typing?
Old 04-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #36
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

hozay...i wanna hear about the iPad pulease

i am trying to figure out what to replace my stolen MacBook with....and am almost considering a Dell AND an iPad....

inquiring minds want answers

don't make me TExT YOUR ASS
Old 04-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #37
tekkers

tekkers has said some nice things

some of the reviews being released are stating what the experts already knew and that is the built in wifi is of poor quality and the cpu they have used is not made for multi-tasking which is why the ipad runs slower than it should.

i'll be waiting for the next gen version when they upgrade the components.

looks nice though
tekkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:36 PM   #38
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

i am trying to figure out what to replace my stolen MacBook with....and am almost considering a Dell AND an iPad....

:::::decloaking::::::

I know you didnt ask me but I just thought I'd put my two cents in anyway. I travel a lot and that is the capacity for which I would want to use an iPad. I decided against getting one because the iPad will not run Flashplayer. When searching for businesses and restaurants near my location, most of those sites use Flashplayer on their main pages. Same with maps and all of that stuff which is what I would mainly be using it for. It makes the iPad nearly useless to me. Just thought I'd add.

::::::vanishes::::::

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #39
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:

Maybe I'll just hold out until you text me

But to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the book portion of it, I like getting my e-mail whenever I want it, checking dims on the go, watching my netflix on there, the ABC player is really cool. Now I do have to say, it's NOT a laptop in the slightest, but it really does fill in the gap between the "smart phones" and laptops. It's super responsive, and the browser is nice, having all my pictures on there is nice too, it's just great over all, I can't say I regret the purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekkers View Post
some of the reviews being released are stating what the experts already knew and that is the built in wifi is of poor quality and the cpu they have used is not made for multi-tasking which is why the ipad runs slower than it should.

i'll be waiting for the next gen version when they upgrade the components.

looks nice though
I haven't really run into any of these problems. As with any tech, there's pros and cons, and there will be fanboys and hateboys. Trying to look at it from an ubiased standpoint, the new OS was just announced yesterday which is made to support multi-tasking, and I haven't read anything about people complaining it runs slowly. I found mine to run exquisitely. It's very responsive much quicker than the iPhone, and actually I'm impressed with the processor completely.

The weak wi-fi was something I've heard about, but luckily mine hasn't had any problems. Like anything new, there's always something going on. I guess I just didn't mind taking the risk to get the first batch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post

I know you didnt ask me but I just thought I'd put my two cents in anyway. I travel a lot and that is the capacity for which I would want to use an iPad. I decided against getting one because the iPad will not run Flashplayer. When searching for businesses and restaurants near my location, most of those sites use Flashplayer on their main pages. Same with maps and all of that stuff which is what I would mainly be using it for. It makes the iPad nearly useless to me. Just thought I'd add.

I know what you mean, luckily I knew I was going to be using my iPad mainly for watching videos and IMing so the flash component didn't completely turn me off to it. But I can't complain so far, it's been great.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #40
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

LILLY always glad to HEAR YOUR 2 CENTS!!!!
and appreciate your thoughts

Hozay.that's cool that you love it..I guess I like the idea of a gadget like this...but as for reading books on it...you gotta pay to get books i would suppose ? I read a lot and liked that componet..but $500 and up...i guess i can use the library and carry the books with me lol...

my blackberry works great as a little computer and i can pretty much find anything i need on the go with it....as well as reading facebook or dims if i want it....

so now the decision is.....save my pennys and get a dell or replace my MacBook....hmm what to do
Old 04-09-2010, 08:25 PM   #41
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
LILLY always glad to HEAR YOUR 2 CENTS!!!!
and appreciate your thoughts

Hozay.that's cool that you love it..I guess I like the idea of a gadget like this...but as for reading books on it...you gotta pay to get books i would suppose ? I read a lot and liked that componet..but $500 and up...i guess i can use the library and carry the books with me lol...

my blackberry works great as a little computer and i can pretty much find anything i need on the go with it....as well as reading facebook or dims if i want it....

so now the decision is.....save my pennys and get a dell or replace my MacBook....hmm what to do
I'm kind of mac guy, I'd say replace the macbook, they're just really nice. But I've had my share of dell's and I can't complain either.

As for your blueberry, I think they're great machines, they're not for me though, a large majority of my friends have them, and they love them too, they're great, just not for me.

And I know what you mean about the whole buying the books, and it's true. I didn't necessarily buy it as a book reader, but it's just an added bonus.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:39 PM   #42
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
I'm kind of mac guy, I'd say replace the macbook, they're just really nice. But I've had my share of dell's and I can't complain either.

As for your blueberry, I think they're great machines, they're not for me though, a large majority of my friends have them, and they love them too, they're great, just not for me.

And I know what you mean about the whole buying the books, and it's true. I didn't necessarily buy it as a book reader, but it's just an added bonus.
ya i hear you..the deal is the comprable dell is 1/2 the MacBook...I am pretty proMac too...but in this economy....$600 vs $1200....thats a lot of cake.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:55 PM   #43
archivaltype
shake n bake

archivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized rep

I just love how excited and happy you look in every single one of your pictures! So adorable.

:confused:
archivaltype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:45 AM   #44
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I know what you mean, luckily I knew I was going to be using my iPad mainly for watching videos and IMing so the flash component didn't completely turn me off to it. But I can't complain so far, it's been great.
I'm really really really hoping that this issue can be resolved in the future though. Maybe flashplayer will finally go the way of the dinosaur or the iPad will become more compatable with it but I'm not holding my breath for either. I should probably just suck up and get a laptop but those things are so heavy and cumbersome. I'll be doing things the old fashioned way until I find a solution that works for me.

ETA: OH, and YAY you! Keep the pictures coming. Your attitude always makes me smile Hozay.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:54 AM   #45
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
ETA: OH, and YAY you! Keep the pictures coming. Your attitude always makes me smile Hozay.
I second that. More pics, or else.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:08 PM   #46
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I love special effects...lol
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:54 AM   #47
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love looking at pics of Hozay...they make me smile...btw, I've been trying to send you a PM, Mr. Garseeya. For some reason, it's not working...just wondering how life is treating you?

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:56 PM   #48
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Default Wow . . .

It really has been a while since I've posted anything. I figure I'll put these up, I don't think I've ever posted them, nothing to saucy, but it's me.

I just see all the other gents with picture threads, I don't think I can measure up to them. Me and my messy room, getting undressed and stuff.

sorry for the fuzziness, it's a shitty phone I'm replacing next week.

if you ask nicely, maybe you'll get to see the rest of them

Old 08-29-2010, 09:18 PM   #49
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
intriguing...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cougar.jpg (10.6 KB, 251 views)
Old 08-29-2010, 09:46 PM   #50
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Um....I'm kinda turned on

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote