Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-29-2010, 09:49 PM   #51
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Um....I'm kinda turned on
That was kind of the desired effect.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:50 PM   #52
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
That was kind of the desired effect.
You....trickster!

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #53
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

HOZAY is a hottie just my 2 pennies!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #54
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
You....trickster!
You know you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
HOZAY is a hottie just my 2 pennies!!
Thanks.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:15 AM   #55
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Faster phone replacement is in order (we'll need evidence of the upgrade, too). We're all just concerned for your....uh....technological well-being
Old 08-30-2010, 06:17 AM   #56
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My exact thoughts:

Nice shirt!

Ooooooh! Nice belly!

Clean your room! (Sorry, the mom in me slipped out)

Ooooooh yeah! Belly! (the pervy cougar in me returned to what was important.)

Seriously, you look good and love that shirt on (but especially off of) you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #57
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Omg! I can't believe I missed these yesterday.
I enjoy your ensemble, sir... especially the colour of that shirt! AND is it the phone fuzz, or do I see some wonderful facial hair? I LOVE SIDEBURNS.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:19 PM   #58
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Omg! I can't believe I missed these yesterday.
I enjoy your ensemble, sir... especially the colour of that shirt! AND is it the phone fuzz, or do I see some wonderful facial hair? I LOVE SIDEBURNS.
Someone, I'm not going to mention any names, made a reference to facial hair. I only wear it once in a while, and it's never HUGE, but I always have sideburns on, Proof.

I'm pretty sure the previous two pictures have been posted somewhere before, I'm not sure about this one though, I'm pretty much a prude about my nudity.

okay, that's enough. All the compliments went to my head and you guys have me posting more. You tricky ladies you.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:56 AM   #59
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Someone, I'm not going to mention any names, made a reference to facial hair. I only wear it once in a while, and it's never HUGE, but I always have sideburns on, Proof.

I'm pretty sure the previous two pictures have been posted somewhere before, I'm not sure about this one though, I'm pretty much a prude about my nudity.
Yes you did post them elsewhere on Dims (probably the awesome thread), but it's definitely nice to see them again, and convenient to have so many Hozay pics all in one easy to ogle -er- view place.

Quote:
okay, that's enough. All the compliments went to my head and you guys have me posting more. You tricky ladies you.
WHAT? NEVER!

Really? Which one?

Who us?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #60
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

I am . . . Kind of castle! Check out my rock throne.

Old 10-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #61
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I am . . . Kind of castle! Check out my rock throne.
Can I be someone important in your kingdom? I would like to volunteer myself for the position of Wit
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:11 PM   #62
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Can I be someone important in your kingdom? I would like to volunteer myself for the position of Wit
"The Royal Nob".
Old 10-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #63
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
"The Royal Nob".
You want some of my Royal Nob, don't you
Old 10-03-2010, 10:31 PM   #64
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

I know I posted a picture of my socks from friday, and I promise you I don't wear this shirt all the time, it was just from the same day.

I went to a concert on a hot date after work and I had to go straight there, so that's why it's the same clothes.

Old 10-04-2010, 05:24 AM   #65
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

She is pretty. Nice job!
Old 10-05-2010, 08:00 AM   #66
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

She is pretty!

Just remember she is the lucky one. She is dating a gorgious hilarious man with excellent taste in socks
Old 10-05-2010, 08:26 AM   #67
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

She is lovely and I ditto Rabbit all the way. She is the lucky one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-05-2010, 11:28 AM   #68
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Heh, she is a very pretty girl, but she's just a friend. My real hot date is coming up on the 22nd. With this girl.

It's going to be super awesome.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:32 AM   #69
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Heh, she is a very pretty girl, but she's just a friend. My real hot date is coming up on the 22nd. With this girl.

/jealous...
Old 10-05-2010, 11:54 AM   #70
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

/jealouser
Old 10-05-2010, 12:20 PM   #71
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Hozzzaaaaay... You are ADORABLE
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:07 PM   #72
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:

Hell, I think I'm jealous!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #73
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:

Enjoy life with kidneys while you have them.....
Old 10-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #74
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Enjoy life with kidneys while you have them.....
I told you to keep quiet about that. Next you'll be telling everyone that I'm a man and that isn't actual a melon on that picture.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:48 PM   #75
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Hell, I think I'm jealous!
I am super jealous I wanted to meet her