Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Events & Community > South
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Memphis, TN?

Anyone near? I'm looking for new friends and connections.

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:44 AM   #2
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Hubby and I reside right next to Clarksville. And except when school is in we're up for weekend trips. I am SSBBW and he (of course) is an FA. Hubby is going to school to become a teacher and I am the chief cook and bottle washer..LOL Tell me something about you if you're intrested in meeting for a meal..

Jackie

Old 03-29-2010, 04:49 PM   #3
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLadyJ View Post
Hubby and I reside right next to Clarksville. And except when school is in we're up for weekend trips. I am SSBBW and he (of course) is an FA. Hubby is going to school to become a teacher and I am the chief cook and bottle washer..LOL Tell me something about you if you're intrested in meeting for a meal..

Jackie

Oh, how nice! No one responded in so long, I stopped checking. I'll send a PM! Nice to meet you!

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:20 AM   #4
Jessica Jiggles

Jessica Jiggles has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroBara View Post
Anyone near? I'm looking for new friends and connections.
I am in Nashville area
Jessica Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #5
Skruffypuppy

Skruffypuppy has said some nice things

Im new to memphis.... just moved this week. Im looking for any type of new friends. I moved without knowing anyone.
Skruffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 07:06 PM   #6
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Weeeeeell...

I don't live here, but I'll be wandering around at night, this coming weekend. I'm coming down for the family reunion of one of my best friends, so I don't know exactly what kind of free time I will have, but I know that at least one night, we're going to Wet Willies on Beale...my friends are addicted to the tequila wings they had when we were there back in April.

SO, if someone is interested in meeting up, I can certainly check the schedule and let you know
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #7
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Greetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Jiggles View Post
I am in Nashville area
Hi Neighbor!

Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:22 PM   #8
Luv2BNaughty
\m/o.O\m/

Luv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going on

I don't get that way much, but I'm only an hour away from ya. Usually when I do go, it's for a concert at the FedEx forum or to shop in Germantown. Maybe we could arrange a Germantown raid sometime when my life gets back to normal lol
Old 07-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #9
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi carries a lot of weight on this boardTakeshi carries a lot of weight on this boardTakeshi carries a lot of weight on this boardTakeshi carries a lot of weight on this board

I live in Clarksville, not too far from ya. ^_^
Old 05-20-2012, 10:50 PM   #10
BBW Slave

BBW Slave has said some nice things

I'm in Memphis. Cordova, actually.

BBW Slave is offline   Reply With Quote