Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
etv78

etv78 has said some nice things
Default Hi, new here

Hi, I'm Eric, I have ?'s for the women in particular: At what weight is the immobility tipping point? At what weight are you forced into nudism? Anyone at these points?Aspire to?
etv78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:02 AM   #2
jenboo
On Timeout

jenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by etv78 View Post
Hi, I'm Eric, I have ?'s for the women in particular: At what weight is the immobility tipping point? At what weight are you forced into nudism? Anyone at these points?Aspire to?
nudism? Can you elaborate on this please?
jenboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 12:11 PM   #3
99Haints

99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club

Yes, and is anyone too fat to get out of the shower?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg psychopeephole.jpg (6.2 KB, 942 views)
99Haints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:07 AM   #4
Southpaw

Southpaw has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Haints View Post
Yes, and is anyone too fat to get out of the shower?
Too fat to get out then how did they get in? Go in skinny then too fat to get out?lol
Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #5
99Haints

99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
Too fat to get out then how did they get in? Go in skinny then too fat to get out?lol
Ooooh, nice theory, Copernicus. Now move it, yer blockin' our grimy peephole!!! Am I right, OP?
99Haints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:42 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Eric;

I don't know how much you've looked around Dims, but while there are plenty of women here of all sizes including quite large sizes....I don't think any have reported being either immobile or somehow forced to do without clothes.....and in general very few people actually want to end up in those sorts of extremely limiting conditions.

I don't know what particular interests/fantasies/kinks you may have and for which you were hoping to get support, but making a question like that your very first post here is not a good way to make a first impression. In fact it rather gives the impression of someone only interested in wank fodder. May or may not be the case, but that is how it comes across.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:57 PM   #7
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
Um yeah, it's a gravy shower. Obviously.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #8
Bluestreak

Bluestreak can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
Um yeah, it's a gravy shower. Obviously.
With tiny meatballs! (at least in Sweden!)
Old 02-14-2010, 02:19 PM   #9
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by etv78 View Post
As I see it - having only what I refer to as my, "common sense" and what I've observed with what little blissful proximity to these lovely ladies I've managed to steal over my short life - these points are really unique for each individual. There are people of three or four hundred pounds who can't walk a step and there are people nearly twice that weight who can cut a rug with the best of 'em. Off the top of my head I'd say immobility starts a little over the quarter-ton mark on average, but the spread is huge and it's as much about mindset as body-type.
The nudism thing is a complete personal choice. There is no point at which it is impossible to find and/or make clothes. The point is when you decide you're no-longer going to go through the trouble of getting clothes, or putting them on.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote