Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: Would you want your FA related fantasies to be part of your reality?
I'd like my fantasies to become part of my life! 150 63.29%
My fantasies are best kept as fantasies! 87 36.71%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2010, 03:49 PM   #76
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My fantasies are pretty boring so if they became a reality I don't foresee anyone getting hurt. Actually, I've told my wife all thats required is attendance and enthusiasm, we'll work out the rest from there.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:28 PM   #77
nonpython

nonpython has said some nice things

My main fantasy involves a woman becoming a total slob, rolling in food, never bathing or cleaning herself in any way, being so lazy she goes to the bathroom on said food and eats it anyway, keeping raw meat in her ass until it rots, then eating it, never shaving and having food stuck in her bush, me getting chunks of rotten food in my mouth when I eat her out. So, no I do not want it to be real. But some parts, like the not shaving part I want to be real.
nonpython is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #78
October

October can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
(I call that last one being an "Auto-FA" but I don't think the term will ever take off)
"Auto-FA", I love it! "Don't worry honey, you don't have to get fat. Just push this button and I'll go on Auto-FA mode." Moves like a robot covered in adipose tissue "THERE.. NOW... I AM... SA.....TIS.....>>FIED"
October is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:56 PM   #79
MissCrissi

MissCrissi has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Hm....yes and no.

I would love it if my husband gained a few hundred pounds, but he would hate it, and I'm sure that he would not be as healthy at that weight as he is now. If he somehow loved it and was in perfect health, then yeah, make it happen...but I just don't believe it would play out that way.
I feel the exact same as Melian. Sure, I wouldn't mind if my fiancee put on a few hundred, but I don't know if he'd be happy and I'd much rather keep my fantasy a fantasy than have my fiancee live less than he would like for my desires, ya know?

Course...I don't mind sneaking him more helpings and feeding him fatty foods
MissCrissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:50 PM   #80
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I pledged tonight to find an old thread and revive it and this one is perfect!

So here is one fantasy I have: that my wife will either have a sudden "ah-HA" moment or gradually grow to love her body at her current weight. That she looked in the mirror and would say stuff to me like "damn you are a lucky man" and that she would confidently strut her stuff everywhere she went. That her confidence in herself translated into a more assertive and dominant partner (though not overbearing).

My reality is I have a wife who wants to lose weight and is unhappy in her body. Which is heartbreaking because she has an incredible body. And even though I have my little fantasy that I wish was my reality I also recognize the importance of supporting her efforts. It's tough but vital. She knows I love her as she is, but she needs to love herself and she just won't so long as she deems she needs to improve herself or decide she enjoys the body she has.

I realize this fantasy isn't as adventurous as some of the others here, but it is definitely something I daydream about. Her sitting me down and saying something to the effect of, "I think the way I view myself is changing and I think you need to know I no longer plan on losing weight and am perfectly comfortable with this decision."

Don't get me wrong, I have some outlandish and adventurous fantasies too. But this one is ultimately the most powerful because it varies with it the element of possibility, even if it's a slim possibility.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:20 AM   #81
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is interesting. When I first created this thread my wife was at her lightest weight since before we’d gotten married (granted still a size 14/16), and her libido was pretty dormant. In fact it was right around then that I started making a concerted effort to get my mind off of sex, since all that was doing was leaving me feeling resentful when it seemed that no matter what I did, she wasn’t interested (rationally I knew that desire isn’t something you can will into existence, but when your desire is up and you get rebuffed the emotional/hormonal backlash is pretty hard to avoid -- I did my best to keep that strictly internal, but I knew that couldn’t be a good thing). While I’ve always had a broad range of fantasies from the fairly mundane to the more extreme, my day-in-day-out fantasies at the time would probably have been that she would gain some weight back and that her libido would return.

Well, since then she hit her heaviest ever (by a few pounds) this past year, and if she’s lost a bit since then she is still up around her heaviest, and she seems reasonably content overall (she’d like to be lighter, but not in a way that she is feeling a drive to do anything about it nor that is making her feel bad about her body). And then late last year she went off the hormonal birth control that she’d been on for years to control explosive ovarian cysts, and the cysts haven’t come back *knock on wood* but after a few months her libido suddenly did. It has been a bit of a shock to both of us, because this just hadn’t really been a major part of our life for a long time, but we certainly aren’t complaining!

So while I’m not any time soon going to experience coming of age in a space station where the low ‘gravity’ from its spin requires people to be very fat to provide the weight on their system that it needs to stay healthy, I would say that my more mundane fantasies have actually come true
Old 04-06-2016, 06:17 PM   #82
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was lucky enough to live my fantasy of a guy gaining weight while with me. That was pretty much as deplorable and intense as mine went. (Oh, if only he would gain 60lbs - oh, he did!)

His body topped out naturally about 20 lbs below where my fantasy weight is, so I can still daydream at points...but it isn't really a fantasy.

Both of us are at stressful crossroads in our lives, so I have to say my fantasies in the past few years are less to do with my FAness than just wishing we had less stressors and more time to be intimate.

I think my only real fantasy left would be him teasing me with his weight more and being a bit cocky about it.

(Just because I don't have a personal fantasy doesn't mean I don't enjoy reading, for example, other people's here or in the Dims library)
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:50 PM   #83
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post

My reality is I have a wife who wants to lose weight and is unhappy in her body. Which is heartbreaking because she has an incredible body. And even though I have my little fantasy that I wish was my reality I also recognize the importance of supporting her efforts. It's tough but vital. She knows I love her as she is, but she needs to love herself and she just won't so long as she deems she needs to improve herself or decide she enjoys the body she has.

Been there. My wife was an increasingly unhappy SSBBW (522 lbs max). She opted for WLS (and subsequent reconstructive surgery). She's now a size 6 (375 lbs lost). In many ways she's happier (certainly more active). But there are lots of psychological, physiological, and social changes that all involved must work through.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:38 PM   #84
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Been there. My wife was an increasingly unhappy SSBBW (522 lbs max). She opted for WLS (and subsequent reconstructive surgery). She's now a size 6 (375 lbs lost). In many ways she's happier (certainly more active). But there are lots of psychological, physiological, and social changes that all involved must work through.
No doubt. If she's healthier and happier (and there is a strong correlation between these two) then that's very important. As much as I enjoy my wife's weight it is far more important to me she achieve a weight and body she is happy in.

Good for your wife for succeeding. A lot of people who do WLS continue to struggle. And best wishes to you and her as you both continue to work though those side effects.
Old 04-08-2016, 02:08 AM   #85
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My FA fantasies mainly centre around weight gain, no matter what the size of the person is. In the real world though, it is rarely healthy/enjoyable/plausible to continue expanding indefinitely so no, I wouldn't want them to become reality. But no matter what your size and whether or not you've gained/lost/maintained weight, if you roleplay with tight clothes etc like you have gained weight, I'm gonna really, really like it. And to be honest, it is best for everyone that way.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 10:45 AM   #86
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
No doubt. If she's healthier and happier (and there is a strong correlation between these two) then that's very important. As much as I enjoy my wife's weight it is far more important to me she achieve a weight and body she is happy in.

Good for your wife for succeeding. A lot of people who do WLS continue to struggle. And best wishes to you and her as you both continue to work though those side effects.
Now that I'm the fat one I'm the target "what is she doing with him" and "she could do better" comments. Not a good feeling.
Old 04-09-2016, 02:25 PM   #87
happily_married

Quote:
Now that I'm the fat one I'm the target "what is she doing with him" and "she could do better" comments. Not a good feeling.
Geez, I'm sorry to hear this. People always have to have something to say when a couple doesn't fit into a pre-set ideal. I'm not tall, 5'7" and I've had people suggest to me one of the reasons I like fat women is because I'm sort of a second tier specimen. Given I've dated a lot of women who fit society's mainstream ideal it sort of disarms this dialogue. But people will cling to it because in their mind there needs to be a reason a guy would wish to have a fat wife. There has to be an assumption that a woman like your wife has "settled" and could do better if she had chosen to. It's the only way people can reconcile these things. The thought of accepting people like what they like and that varies wildly from person to person is just too much to accept, I guess.
Old 04-09-2016, 04:15 PM   #88
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Who SAYS these things?!? Who are you talking to that has the gall, the audacity to say such things? It's downright uncivil and insolent, even coming from someone close to you!

I mean, of course people have a right to think what they want; but who SAYS these things?
Old 04-09-2016, 05:33 PM   #89
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Who SAYS these things?!? Who are you talking to that has the gall, the audacity to say such things? It's downright uncivil and insolent, even coming from someone close to you!

I mean, of course people have a right to think what they want; but who SAYS these things?
They usually don't say things to the subject's face but word gets around.
Old 04-09-2016, 06:01 PM   #90
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Interesting.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:25 AM   #91
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
They usually don't say things to the subject's face but word gets around.
I'm convinced they think: "Nice guy, he's married to a fat woman. He likes fat women, why not?"
Old 04-10-2016, 10:36 AM   #92
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
I'm convinced they think: "Nice guy, he's married to a fat woman. He likes fat women, why not?"
Thankfully there really are a lot of people out there who think like this. It's easy to notice the negatives but a lot of people out there really do mind their own business or even notice and applaud a couple that breaks from the "ideal." I do think the culture is still very cynical of overweight people, and it is still very much acceptable to make fun of people based on weight. But there are still a lot of people who are pretty accepting of things outside of the mainstream. Fat shaming is real, but so too is acceptance and body positive messaging.
Old 04-10-2016, 05:01 PM   #93
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Yep...I would say I would Love for my Fantasies to become reality!

My Fantasy is for my Gorgeous wife to gain till 230-250 Lbs. for starters and really get into her own weight gain and then intentionally gain as we both watch as she passes 300 Lbs. while she teases me with her breathtaking figure.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:54 PM   #94
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
Yeah right.

I'll give you a couple of examples from years ago regarding how these things actually work. When I was 18 I was living in the dorms at the University of Alberta. One night I was talking to and making out with a fat girl in the hall by my room. Things were going along nicely until the guy who lived across the hall decided to "help" me by grabbing me by the shoulders, shaking me, asking if I knew what I was doing, and telling me I could do better. Obviously this destroyed the mood. My romantic interest ran off and refused to talk to me for the rest of the year.

Also, our floor had an end of the year party that included a tongue and cheek awards ceremony. I received the "Captain Ahab" award for "beaching the most whales." I accepted with my middle finger.
Old 04-12-2016, 06:31 AM   #95
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

College aged boys are pretty much the demographic with the highest level of being complete asses. Yes, there are complete asses amongst all genders, ages, and cultural groups -- but young men thrown in together and removed from much supervision consistently, over the ages, seem to compete for who can be the biggest ass. If the people you deal with on a regular basis still have that level of maturity, you have my sympathy.

I’m not disagreeing that people will somewhat judge couples based on whether one or the other ‘could have/should have done better’ or ‘stuck with their own kind’ or whatever other odd concepts about how the world should work they may be carrying around. Heck, there are still places where these judgements on some types of associations could lead to physical assault and even occasionally murder.

On a personal level, my wife lost one friend of many years due to our marriage just breaking too many of the friend’s fixed beliefs about how the world should work, and I had some ‘you could do better’ pushback from friends and family, and real issues for a while with one friend. So I know that these things happen. But you know what? My wife’s mother had a rift with her family for a while because she married an eastern European who was somewhat swarthy (they had to elope). My wife’s mother’s mother had a rift with her family for a while because she married outside the german-immigrant community (they also eloped). If nobody was willing to ignore those stupid preconceptions, we’d still have a world where you didn’t dare have relationships outside your cultural/religious/etc. group. Heck, we could still let family or traditional match-makers pair us up based on family similarity and relationships, I suppose.

On a less preachy note, sure, if you come from a privileged group (say white collar, college educated, Caucasian male from a middle or upper class family), there is a lot of privilege that you get just from being part of that group, so risking alienation from that group can seem pretty costly – but there are literally billions of people without that privilege, many of who do not think that their life is terrible. I really think it unlikely that in this day and age you would be totally alienated from that group and somehow lose all privilege for having a fat partner, but even if you somehow, magically, did … it would not be the end of the world.
Old 04-13-2016, 08:22 AM   #96
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yeah right.

I'll give you a couple of examples from years ago regarding how these things actually work. When I was 18 I was living in the dorms at the University of Alberta. One night I was talking to and making out with a fat girl in the hall by my room. Things were going along nicely until the guy who lived across the hall decided to "help" me by grabbing me by the shoulders, shaking me, asking if I knew what I was doing, and telling me I could do better. Obviously this destroyed the mood. My romantic interest ran off and refused to talk to me for the rest of the year.

Also, our floor had an end of the year party that included a tongue and cheek awards ceremony. I received the "Captain Ahab" award for "beaching the most whales." I accepted with my middle finger.
I remember a story when I was in my twenties and single. A friend of mine after he had got divorced started dating a women who was blessed with large breasts and a large booty, she was blond and blue-eyed, about 240 lbs in a 5'1" frame. I was jealous. Later on they married. Some rude people called she an elephant, when she was not present.
Whenever someone tried to talk with my friend about his chubby girl friend, he replied: "I like she". And the discussion was immediately finished.
For me this was one of the best example how to handle with (possibly) rude comments.
We (F)FAs must not explain ourselves for the weight of ours friends. Like "normal" people we like the person.
Old 07-23-2016, 04:19 AM   #97
Jestrothegreat

Jestrothegreat has said some nice things

Man I have about 3 or 4 fantasies but only want one or two to be reality, rubbing a girls stuffed belly as if she's pregnant. Also having a skinny wife gain a lot of weight the other fantasy is being really fat and my wife have a fat fetish, but I want that just fantasy
Jestrothegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:13 AM   #98
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My fantasies are fairly general but what I understand is that details get in a way of a good fantasy turned into reality. A fantasy of dating an ultra large lady needs to be supported by considerable amount of money to serve her every need.

So while fantasies are nice they run into reality.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:03 AM   #99
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

The old saying is true. " Be careful of what you wish for you just might get it."
I have have had many fantasies that have come true. Some with fantastic consequences (I married a 100% monogamous ssbbw. ). And some with horrible outcomes, my first wife and I were swingers. Fun at first, multiple women in our bed, but she got pregnant from one guy. I shoot blanks. She did not hold up to her end of the things that we agreed on to include birth control and condoms. That is one of many reasons why she is an exwife.
Most people wish for a big lottery win. I kinda do and kinda don't. Living debt free in a beach house would be fun. But I love my job and really enjoy my alone time but I miss my wife when I am out on the road as an otr truck driver.
My biggest ( no pun intended) fantasy is for my current wife to be happy with her size. I would love for her to gain. 300? 400? 500? 600? Where would it stop? Where would fantasy stop and reality start? What if obesity was healthier than being thin? That would mean that there would be more and more obese people than there are now. Great fun for a while but then extreme obesity would be the norm instead of the relative rarity. I apologize if I offend someone but, I would probably be less attracted to plus sized women if that were the case. No worries, I would love my wife no matter what her size is.
So some fantasies can and should be explored and some should remain just that, a fantasy .
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:34 PM   #100
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Fairly simple. Yes. I would, but they can't be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
adam is offline   Reply With Quote