Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-31-2005, 01:15 PM   #26
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Was all of that sushi of the fish variety??
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 03:35 PM   #27
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Talking

Nah, more like 90% of it. They also had oshinko rolls. Y'know if you like sushi there's a nice buffet around 72nd and broadway in Manhattan. Perhaps we could meet there sometime and compare numbers Sorry, I haven't been to any places in Philly that I recall so I can't suggest anywhere nearby.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 06:53 PM   #28
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher
Nah, more like 90% of it. They also had oshinko rolls. Y'know if you like sushi there's a nice buffet around 72nd and broadway in Manhattan. Perhaps we could meet there sometime and compare numbers Sorry, I haven't been to any places in Philly that I recall so I can't suggest anywhere nearby.
I want to take my sister for her birthday. Do you know the name of the place? She is a recent sushi convert.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:21 PM   #29
Deidrababe
Easy, Breezie, Deidrababe

Deidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this board

Well, I have a few records of my own

First, I should tell you all I am a card carrying member of IFOCE - the International Federation of Competative Eating - although I have not actually been to a sanctuned event.

My first and only eating Prize is a Trophy for winning a Pudding eating contest.

I ate half of one of those HUGE industrial size containers of Chocolate PUdding.

I can eat 3 LARGE subs - steak and cheese

2 Large Pizzas with lots of meats on it

I can do a half gallon of ice cream in one sitting

I can eat about 7 grilled ham and cheese sandwiches WITH two cans of Tomato Soup

I can eat a MIXING bowl full of pretty much anything - Mac & Cheese, Soup, Pasta and sauce, Pudding, Salad even!

I can eat a whole box of cake MIX - Yes, just the mix - I can do brownie mix too but Cake is better!

I can eat a whole Poo Poo Platter AND a quart of Chow Mein, Gen. Tso Chicken and Egg foo young.

I can eat 5 HUGE NY style bagles with a pound of fried bacon and 5-6 eggs cooked in the bacon grease.

I can eat 2 packages of any kind of cookie in one sitting...EASILY.

I can do two HUGE bags of fritos with cheese dip.

I could go on, but Im getting hungry!!!!!!

XOXOXOX

Deeds
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Deechinese.jpg (23.5 KB, 1032 views)

Want to know more about me? Read my blog! Come Check out my Facebook Page or My Myspace page! Want MORE Deidra all around? Come to my Yahoo Site! ALL FREE!

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Deidrababe's Big Belly Paradise
Deidrababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 11:50 PM   #30
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

Deeds! That is the cutest picture of you I've ever seen! *read read read* You... are amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles
I want to take my sister for her birthday. Do you know the name of the place? She is a recent sushi convert.
I dunno 'cause I'm usually just driving south from Columbia until someone says, "look for parking," but I'm pretty sure it's Kinoko 165 W 72nd st. (212)580-5900 (thank you sushinyc.com!)
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 02:26 PM   #31
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher
just now saw this. i can't eat much (of anything) but not for lack of trying. but my point is this: i eat no fish, no seafood, no nothing. Sorry.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:36 PM   #32
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default The Venus & Serena of IFOCE

Are there any serious female contenders on the IFOCE roster or just the nibblers we've seen on Fox? Anyway thanks Deidra for sharing your abilities with us... you are a red-blooded American wonder woman.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 05:05 PM   #33
ParrotHead FA

ParrotHead FA can now change their title

I once ate two dozen main lobsters at boston lobster fest plus fish ,shrimp, and side dishes and 5 sodas. I can eat. I have also eaten 27 pieces of pizza and pasta and salad at cici with like 4 sodas.... REDhottie is amazed at my eating.

Last edited by ParrotHead FA; 11-08-2005 at 05:10 PM.
ParrotHead FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 06:05 PM   #34
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Cici's Pizza

[QUOTE=ParrotHead FA]I have also eaten 27 pieces of pizza and pasta and salad at cici with like 4 sodas[QUOTE]

They have Cici's Pizza up that way? I discovered them here in Little Rock. Great prices a decent buffet, but the best part is the BBW's who come in.
Old 11-11-2005, 06:36 PM   #35
swedishiron

swedishiron can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesswedishiron can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I'd Love to take you out to eat Deidrababe

I'd love to take you out to eat Deidrababe...or you do you prefer eating in ?
swedishiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 05:49 PM   #36
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Zitkus
Personally, I've never eaten a record. I prefer to put records on the stereo and listen to them.

I guess you never got to go to Licorice Pizza Record Stores.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:14 PM   #37
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking Miss Deidra.....

You are the (beautiful) despair of all foodists and gluttoniste's around! Your legendary eating abilities are the talk of the gluttonnage world and I feel personally challenged! I hereby challenge you to pasta at ten paces...just give me a couple of years to train up to the challenge! LOL Seriously, you are El Magnifico! Bravo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidrababe
Well, I have a few records of my own

First, I should tell you all I am a card carrying member of IFOCE - the International Federation of Competative Eating - although I have not actually been to a sanctuned event.

My first and only eating Prize is a Trophy for winning a Pudding eating contest.

I ate half of one of those HUGE industrial size containers of Chocolate PUdding.

Deeds
Old 11-14-2005, 03:35 PM   #38
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

a personal record of mine is 11 slices of pizza, 3 cinamon rolls, and 3 glasses of Dr Pepper at Cici's pizza. i know i can do better, though.
collegeguy2514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 08:43 AM   #39
curvluver

curvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCuddlyFA
I once at 25 hot wings in one sitting and a 2 liter of soda....talk about a bloated belly mmmm
One night after work I split 100 suicide wings, and 2 pitchers of beer with a coworker.... (talk about too stuffed)

A friend of mine went out to an all you can eat Chinese food place. I thought I was doing well with 4 plates (put to shame by over 12 heaping plates). This is how he eats all the time, and he's about as wide around as my arm....
curvluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 01:17 PM   #40
GregW

GregW can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvluver
A friend of mine went out to an all you can eat Chinese food place. I thought I was doing well with 4 plates (put to shame by over 12 heaping plates). This is how he eats all the time, and he's about as wide around as my arm....
Kinda sounds like me - though I couldn't do 12 plates. 8 definitely, 9 possibly, no more than 10. Gotta watch out for the skinny people with the high metabolisms! The biggest eater I've ever known was a 6'4 170 lb. cross-country runner - he specialized in annihilating pizza and beer.
GregW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 01:22 PM   #41
Jes
is oddly aroused

I really am amazed by all of these tales. I can pack in a lot of Indian Buffet though (but by a lot, I mean 3 partially full plates). Still, people who see what I normally eat are usually pretty surprised by how much chicken I get down me when it's part of the indian buffet (i am obsessed with indian buffet right now)
Old 11-16-2005, 03:51 PM   #42
GregW

GregW can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I really am amazed by all of these tales. I can pack in a lot of Indian Buffet though (but by a lot, I mean 3 partially full plates). Still, people who see what I normally eat are usually pretty surprised by how much chicken I get down me when it's part of the indian buffet (i am obsessed with indian buffet right now)
Indian buffets are great! There's one in town that my girlfriend and I visit occasionally - lots of rice and spicy dishes with beans. Yum!
GregW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 05:54 AM   #43
olivefun
Belly bellissima

olivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 club
Default eating so much more

I don't know.
I hardly ever feel "full"
I think i am missing the full alarm bells.
I can consume a big container of ice cream, or 2 hagen daz in a sitting, no problem.
I watch it though because i do get bloated 1/2 hour later.
right now i weigh 310 or so, and could easily balloon.
olivefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 03:36 PM   #44
ojrifkin
On Timeout

ojrifkin has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag
Are there any serious female contenders on the IFOCE roster or just the nibblers we've seen on Fox? Anyway thanks Deidra for sharing your abilities with us... you are a red-blooded American wonder woman.
Sonya Thomas, a 100 pound Korean-American, is the number #2 ranked eater (behind only Kobayashi) in IFOCE. She destroys Kobayashi on a pound-for-pound basis. In her last contest Dec 3, she ate over 10 pounds of meatballs in 12 minutes.

http://sonyatheblackwidow.com/

Kate Stelnick, a 115 pound college student from New Jersey, was the first person to eat a 11 pound burger in under three hours at Denny's Beer Barrel Pub. (It took 400+ pound IFOCE member "Badlands" Booker 7.5 hours to eat that sandwich.)

http://katestelnick.com/
ojrifkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 03:46 PM   #45
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Zitkus
Personally, I've never eaten a record. I prefer to put records on the stereo and listen to them.

I've never eaten a record either.... but you haven't LIVED 'til you've had a GRILLED 8-TRACK SANDWICH! lol
Old 12-15-2005, 03:53 PM   #46
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
OMG... don't you just love Tandori Chicken? One of my all time faves! I also get vindaloo at Indian joints a lot. Buffets rock! Not for the quantity as much as the variety.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:26 PM   #47
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1 Bowl of French Onion Soup (held about 3-4 cups)
1 Large Chef Salad
1 12 oz. Filet Mignon
1 Baked Potato (As large as my forearm, it weight about 2 pounds)
Half a chocolate cake
5 Dense Bread Rolls

2 Long Island Ice Teas
4 glasses of water

All in about an hour
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 04:46 PM   #48
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

maybe not a record but last friday i was starving when i got off work, so I stopped by Jack n the box, got 4 tacos, one chicken sandwich and 3 eggrolls.. i ate it all yummy!

now.. take me out for chinese buffet... I can eat lots of yummy food!! i tend to skip the deserts and keep eating my favorite stuff
Old 12-19-2005, 05:15 PM   #49
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickletsBBW
maybe not a record but last friday i was starving when i got off work, so I stopped by Jack n the box, got 4 tacos, one chicken sandwich and 3 eggrolls.. i ate it all yummy!

now.. take me out for chinese buffet... I can eat lots of yummy food!! i tend to skip the deserts and keep eating my favorite stuff
My usual trip to Jack is a Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger Combo- Large with Curly fries, a chicken sandwich with extra veggies and mayo, 4 tacos, and 3 eggrolls
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 08:36 PM   #50
GunnDancer

GunnDancer has said some nice things

The most I ever ate was an entire large extra cheese pizza....the place we get the pizza from makes everyone elses larges look small by comparison.
GunnDancer is offline   Reply With Quote