Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-05-2010, 11:46 PM   #1
FFAKAT

FFAKAT can now change their title
Question Any one else here into SSBHM's ONLY??

Hi,

I'm really only attracted to men 500++++LBS.
All the other men are too thin and need fattening,but don't wana waste my time unless he's 500lbs and above!

Any other FFA's agree?
FFAKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:53 AM   #2
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not an FFA but as a 500 lb SSBHM, I love me!
Old 02-06-2010, 12:48 PM   #3
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFAKAT View Post
Hi,

All the other men are too thin and need fattening,but don't wana waste my time unless he's 500lbs and above!

Any other FFA's agree?
You know I can recall a time when you were ok with us 300-400lb guys kat... I guess your appetite has gotten a bit more feirce?
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yeah, I'm totally more into SSBHM's. The bigger the better.

And hey, in the fantasy realm... my ideal man-size can exceed 700.

Hehe, "ideal man-size". Classic.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:44 PM   #5
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post

unfortunately I start to lose functionality after 500 lbs. All I'll say in public is that an assistant becomes quite helpful over 500 lbs. If I could hit 700 lbs and still walk I'd do it.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:15 PM   #6
FinagleBroth

FinagleBroth has said some nice things

Quote:

*sweats thinking about that*I'm trying to get below 500, hehe, even if I had to walk some weight off!
FinagleBroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #7
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just`like'm huge. Tall, fat, muscular...just effing huge folks always stop me in my tracks. I always try to hide this face with this face ..oopps... I meant this face . Sometimes I pull it off.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:41 PM   #8
FFAKAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
You know I can recall a time when you were ok with us 300-400lb guys kat... I guess your appetite has gotten a bit more feirce?
Never have ben ok with 300-400lbs guys. Just had to "settle" for them.
My current bf is 450lbs and still too small..i told him that last night. He thinks I'm a bit "crazy" for wanting him to be 100++ lbs bigger

But it's not like he's trying to diet or cut back on his food intake.

He started at 375lbs 3 years ago and is now 450lbs or so So thats 25lbs a year..whcih is decent weight gain.

I wish he was already 500lbs though!!
Old 02-07-2010, 12:19 AM   #9
ssbwjedisweetheart

ssbwjedisweetheart can now change their title

Quote:
Hi,

Any other FFA's agree?
I love SSBHM My BF's goal is 600,then we are slowly going to work are way up.

You have to jump sometimes,cuz life is not worth living if your scarred all the time;)
ssbwjedisweetheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:00 AM   #10
siren_

siren_ has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbwjedisweetheart View Post
I love SSBHM My BF's goal is 600,then we are slowly going to work are way up.
Aren't you scared that it might be dangerous though.

I think i'd like SSBHMs better if they could maintain their mobility and could still be healthy, but at that size it seems very risky.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:59 AM   #11
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

I am 5'11 over 500 lbs, and I try to be as active as I can. But its hard to do a lot of things. My feet hurt if I am on them to long. I would gain for the right woman, but so far I haven't found her. So right now I just need to make sure I am healthy, and I can still get around.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:31 AM   #12
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra_fat_guy View Post
I am 5'11 over 500 lbs, and I try to be as active as I can. But its hard to do a lot of things. My feet hurt if I am on them to long. I would gain for the right woman, but so far I haven't found her. So right now I just need to make sure I am healthy, and I can still get around.
Yeah for me I think anything over 4 hours is painful. I just want to get back to being able to go on hour long walks. I don't care how much I weigh as long as I can do that.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #13
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren_ View Post

I think i'd like SSBHMs better if they could maintain their mobility and could still be healthy, but at that size it seems very risky.
I know you're totally asking someone else that question, but as someone who loves a SSBHM, I think I can answer it as well...

It's a pretty lame thing having a fetish that contradicts what love should entail. It's a contradiction because: 1. I love my guy, so I want him to be healthy and happy. 2. I also love how fat my guy is.
But since being that big is unhealthy... it's lame to be sexually attracted to something which also hurts someone you love. (Although, he's certainly happy about his size, and I am too).

I definitely didn't put that so eloquently, but I'm sure other FFA's can understand what I'm talking about.

Like, someone with a foot fetish doesn't have to worry about the morality of it, because it's not like having feet can become a health issue.
Whereas us with fat fetishes (especially fat fetishes that go into the beyond, hah), might contemplate the morality of it... since we're attracted to something which, in extremes, can become a health issue.

And it's emotionally confusing to be attracted to something which could potentially hurt someone you love.

I'm sure that whole topic could even be a whole thread in and of itself.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #14
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

Hahaha, I totally posted the above at exactly 4:20 pm.

The fact that it amused me so much... makes me wicked lame.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #15
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Never have ben ok with 300-400lbs guys. Just had to "settle" for them.
My current bf is 450lbs and still too small..i told him that last night. He thinks I'm a bit "crazy" for wanting him to be 100++ lbs bigger

But it's not like he's trying to diet or cut back on his food intake.

He started at 375lbs 3 years ago and is now 450lbs or so So thats 25lbs a year..whcih is decent weight gain.

I wish he was already 500lbs though!!
Hmm I don't recall you using the word settle... You are the same kat that played soccer?
Old 02-07-2010, 09:03 PM   #16
ssbwjedisweetheart

ssbwjedisweetheart can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren_ View Post

Yes and no. I am scared that it might be dangerous if he gets to the point of immobility however, I am not scared to allow my BF to be fatten up to his desire weight. I tell him that he does not need to eat nothing but fastfood in order to get fat but, can also eat high in calorie foods ie:chanko,rice,yams. My BF and I don't plan on making him immobile as i might have lead you to believe. My BF, who is 6'3 and wants to gain as much weight as possable,and I have set 600lb as goal; and both of us feel that he will still be mobile. After this we will slowly work our way up to a higher number or go down for health reasons.

You have to jump sometimes,cuz life is not worth living if your scarred all the time;)
ssbwjedisweetheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:32 PM   #17
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Call me crazy, but Im definitely a guy who wants to be massive, im not super active so its okay (most of my entertainment comes from reading, computer, dvd's, movies). As long as I can get my ass into a car im good :-)

Im 380 now and 5'6. Id love 500 someday...however my job wouldnt let me do it cause its too super active. Im a nurse.
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:53 PM   #18
FFAKAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
Hmm I don't recall you using the word settle... You are the same kat that played soccer?
Hi I still play soccer.
I don't rember chattign with you before....
Old 02-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #19
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Hi I still play soccer.
I don't rember chattign with you before....
I've changed a little, but not much. I think we chatted thru a yahoo group. I was dating a girl named ileen at the time.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #20
FFAKAT

Quote:
I know you're totally asking someone else that question, but as someone who loves a SSBHM, I think I can answer it as well...

It's a pretty lame thing having a fetish that contradicts what love should entail. It's a contradiction because: 1. I love my guy, so I want him to be healthy and happy. 2. I also love how fat my guy is.
But since being that big is unhealthy... it's lame to be sexually attracted to something which also hurts someone you love. (Although, he's certainly happy about his size, and I am too).

I definitely didn't put that so eloquently, but I'm sure other FFA's can understand what I'm talking about.

Like, someone with a foot fetish doesn't have to worry about the morality of it, because it's not like having feet can become a health issue.
Whereas us with fat fetishes (especially fat fetishes that go into the beyond, hah), might contemplate the morality of it... since we're attracted to something which, in extremes, can become a health issue.

And it's emotionally confusing to be attracted to something which could potentially hurt someone you love.

I'm sure that whole topic could even be a whole thread in and of itself.
I don't see it as having a "fat fetish" or a "feederism fetish".
I think men can be healthy at any size past 500lbs...AS long as they eat vegetables,fiber,take multivitamins. Most importantly they work out with weights and walk and do strength training exercises.
Pople can be very unhealthy at any weight...not just because they are SSBHM's.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:04 PM   #21
siren_

siren_ has said some nice things

Quote:
Yes. I'm confused by it as well, that's the only reason I posed the question in the first place. I'm wondering where the line ends, where you draw it. (I guess 600ish is the edge) I'm still new to the FFA world, but thanks, you girls have given me a bit of insight.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:36 PM   #22
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

I would say 650 would be my limit. Since I have to be on my feet a lot as a teacher, and a coach it might be tough to be heavier than that. Plus as a coach I am out in the heat, so that adds to the draw backs of being so heavy.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #23
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

Quote:
I don't see it as having a "fat fetish" or a "feederism fetish".
I think men can be healthy at any size past 500lbs...AS long as they eat vegetables,fiber,take multivitamins. Most importantly they work out with weights and walk and do strength training exercises.
Pople can be very unhealthy at any weight...not just because they are SSBHM's.
I think you missed my point... but that's alright.

I was speaking from my own personal perspective, I wasn't defining your attraction as a "fat fetish", but rather mine... since "fat fetish" is much easier to say than "an attraction to fat guys".

And uh... I also don't think I said that being a SSBHM makes one unhealthy.

Interesting interpretation, though.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #24
Isla620
Regional Unicorn

Isla620 can now change their title

To me, SSBHM status is more of a certain look than a particular number of pounds. With the differences in height and frame, it's all so relative. I think it's totally possible for a short, barrel-chested 350-lb BHM to look just as "super-sized" in belly circumference and layers of fat rolls as a taller BHM would be at 500 lb. I would feel odd weeding guys out based solely on a number. There's so much more to it than that.

That said, I love looking at photos of Manuel Uribe. He's so yummy, I could just lick my computer screen.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #25
FFAKAT

Quote:
I think you missed my point... but that's alright.

I was speaking from my own personal perspective, I wasn't defining your attraction as a "fat fetish", but rather mine... since "fat fetish" is much easier to say than "an attraction to fat guys".

And uh... I also don't think I said that being a SSBHM makes one unhealthy.

Interesting interpretation, though.
I made a genral point...