Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #26
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isla620 View Post
To me, SSBHM status is more of a certain look than a particular number of pounds. With the differences in height and frame, it's all so relative. I think it's totally possible for a short, barrel-chested 350-lb BHM to look just as "super-sized" in belly circumference and layers of fat rolls as a taller BHM would be at 500 lb. I would feel odd weeding guys out based solely on a number. There's so much more to it than that.

That said, I love looking at photos of Manuel Uribe. He's so yummy, I could just lick my computer screen.
Wow, you do like em big if you find Manuel Uribe. I need to find your equivalent down here in Florida!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:47 AM   #27
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I just`like'm huge. Tall, fat, muscular...just effing huge folks always stop me in my tracks. I always try to hide this face with this face ..oopps... I meant this face . Sometimes I pull it off.

There needs to be more like you out there to appreciate us tall, fat and muscular men

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:26 PM   #28
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJI View Post
There needs to be more like you out there to appreciate us tall, fat and muscular men
Mu-ha-ha-hah!

Why do you think I scooped her up so fast?
Old 02-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #29
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hehehehe...so he thinks..(it was really me doing the scoopin..)

All smack talk aside..it took me awhile to subdue this / face with /...so I hope you have a lot of patience RJI.

OK ...I'm lying...it doesn't really go away..lol
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:16 AM   #30
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Hehehehe...so he thinks..(it was really me doing the scoopin..)

All smack talk aside..it took me awhile to subdue this / face with /...so I hope you have a lot of patience RJI.

OK ...I'm lying...it doesn't really go away..lol
I'm pretty sure I saw all those faces at least 10x today

Good thing I'm just as in love with her or I would would be scared
Old 02-12-2010, 07:01 AM   #31
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
I'm pretty sure I saw all those faces at least 10x today

Good thing I'm just as in love with her or I would would be scared
You scared...ummm..yeah
Old 02-12-2010, 07:42 AM   #32
siren_

siren_ has said some nice things

Quote:
That said, I love looking at photos of Manuel Uribe. He's so yummy, I could just lick my computer screen.

His thighs are a bit too big for me. : / Once you reach a point that your skin turns dark (in some cases black) and leak, you are no longer really all that attractive (or hygenic). As far as men goes, he's not really all that attractive fat or skinny. Some of DIMS's BHM would look way better at that size.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:59 AM   #33
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
You scared...ummm..yeah
Then again when I get worked up you better watch out
Old 02-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #34
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Then again when I get worked up you better watch out
No babe, your more like this!

Futile but cute
Old 02-12-2010, 02:46 PM   #35
misskaribabyy

misskaribabyy can now change their title
Default 500+

I am so only attracted to ssbhm's ..the problem is that here in upstate ny, they are very hard to find...so if i find someone close im willing to help them gain
misskaribabyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #36
Isla620
Regional Unicorn

Isla620 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren_ View Post
His thighs are a bit too big for me. : / Once you reach a point that your skin turns dark (in some cases black) and leak, you are no longer really all that attractive (or hygenic). As far as men goes, he's not really all that attractive fat or skinny. Some of DIMS's BHM would look way better at that size.
FWIW, the size of his thighs is not entirely "natural." He had a botched liposuction a decade or two ago that damaged the lymphatic tissues in his legs, causing massive fluid retention. He's also down to about 700 lbs these days, from a high weight of 1,200.

I think this is probably one of those cases where beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that's fine. There's different flavors of eye candy and not all of us FFAs are going to like the same thing. In most of the pictures of Manuel Uribe I've seen, he's smiling so broadly and genuinely that I can't help but smile myself. In addition to the awesome moobs and belly, I think he has a very handsome, gentle face and there's a certain sparkle in his eyes that I find extremely attractive. The lady he recently married looks like an absolute darling, and they both seem to have that "in love" glow about them.

Old 02-12-2010, 03:50 PM   #37
RJI

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskaribabyy View Post
I am so only attracted to ssbhm's ..the problem is that here in upstate ny, they are very hard to find...so if i find someone close im willing to help them gain
I'll come visit when i'm at my friends house in Syracuse

Old 02-12-2010, 04:47 PM   #38
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
FWIW, the size of his thighs is not entirely "natural." He had a botched liposuction a decade or two ago that damaged the lymphatic tissues in his legs, causing massive fluid retention. He's also down to about 700 lbs these days, from a high weight of 1,200.

I think this is probably one of those cases where beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that's fine. There's different flavors of eye candy and not all of us FFAs are going to like the same thing. In most of the pictures of Manuel Uribe I've seen, he's smiling so broadly and genuinely that I can't help but smile myself. In addition to the awesome moobs and belly, I think he has a very handsome, gentle face and there's a certain sparkle in his eyes that I find extremely attractive. The lady he recently married looks like an absolute darling, and they both seem to have that "in love" glow about them.

I agree ..he is like a guilty pleasure to me. I just wish he was mobile and had more muscle. You might like this story by the by..
Old 02-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #39
RJI

I remember that guy from a TV show. They rigged up a bicycle crank system so he could exercise a little. He has lost a lot.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:08 AM   #40
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

I definitely find it difficult to find women who are into the SSBHM. I'm 6'3" and roughly 420lbs and definitely consider myself in that category, so it's always good to hear that there are those out there who like their men very large; just a while since I've found one on this side of the pond.
Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:36 PM   #41
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris_the_Spider View Post
I definitely find it difficult to find women who are into the SSBHM. I'm 6'3" and roughly 420lbs and definitely consider myself in that category, so it's always good to hear that there are those out there who like their men very large; just a while since I've found one on this side of the pond.
LOL ooooohhhh man Boris, 420 was when I was really into the going out having fun mode. I found them ALLLLLLLLLLL the time! How many you find is very proportional to how often you go out having fun in places they might be. Trust me they are tons out there. Just go out have fun and let them be drawn to you. Oh and as you have probably heard, many true FFA's will be shy and quite so you better not be. Plenty of times I found that I had to be the chatty fun one till the girl could get used to me and start getting chatty and playful herself.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:08 PM   #42
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
LOL ooooohhhh man Boris, 420 was when I was really into the going out having fun mode. I found them ALLLLLLLLLLL the time! How many you find is very proportional to how often you go out having fun in places they might be. Trust me they are tons out there. Just go out have fun and let them be drawn to you. Oh and as you have probably heard, many true FFA's will be shy and quite so you better not be. Plenty of times I found that I had to be the chatty fun one till the girl could get used to me and start getting chatty and playful herself.
Eh I have heard... given mostly through anecdotal evidence... but from people who I believe would know... that Fat Admirers are not nearly as open or common outside the US. Experiences here vs there may be a touch different.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #43
siren_

siren_ has said some nice things

Quote:
FWIW, the size of his thighs is not entirely "natural." He had a botched liposuction a decade or two ago that damaged the lymphatic tissues in his legs, causing massive fluid retention.
Well, that explains it. Those thighs were definitely frightening and sickly looking. Lesson Learned. Never get lipo, boys!
Old 02-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #44
escapist
Belt Buster!

Man, I'm afraid I'm approaching the point of uni-moob myself. I tried putting on my pants today...its just not going to happen. The big and tall store doesn't have jeans any bigger than the last size I had. Oh well I guess I'll have to go though life naked too.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:17 AM   #45
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
The big and tall store doesn't have jeans any bigger than the last size I had. Oh well I guess I'll have to go though life naked too.
You could sew some curtains together and wear them... worked for Scarlett O'Hara...

Anyway, re: the subject at hand. While I do fantasize about SSBHMs, and would be more than happy to jump in the sack with a guy over 500 (assuming there was chemistry, blah blah blah), I feel that life is too short to hold out for those kinds of exacting physical standards.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #46
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Man, I'm afraid I'm approaching the point of uni-moob myself. I tried putting on my pants today...its just not going to happen. The big and tall store doesn't have jeans any bigger than the last size I had. Oh well I guess I'll have to go though life naked too.
I've had articles of clothing custom tailored for some time now and I'm nowhere near as big... sizing becomes difficult somewhere around 300 if you like your clothes to fit... it's the tent-maker quality of the big and tall industry that makes it so. Plus... 300+ can be distributed very differently from person to person it's a commitment... I can either work a bit harder to look good or wear a camo moo moo.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #47
RJI

Quote:

What size pants are you in? My local fat guy store has some massive sizes. I have picked up jeans that were 66 inch waists and they were decent cuts with nice style. I know that if I ever get so big I need to be forklifted out at least they will have some stylish jeans to fit me

Old 02-16-2010, 04:45 PM   #48
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
I've had articles of clothing custom tailored for some time now and I'm nowhere near as big... sizing becomes difficult somewhere around 300 if you like your clothes to fit... it's the tent-maker quality of the big and tall industry that makes it so. Plus... 300+ can be distributed very differently from person to person it's a commitment... I can either work a bit harder to look good or wear a camo moo moo.
Ok, maybe I just like being naked
Old 02-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #49
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Ok, maybe I just like being naked
oh come on I'll even buy you the camo patterned burlap for your moo moo
Old 02-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #50
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
oh come on I'll even buy you the camo patterned burlap for your moo moo
Make it subdued digital urban camo and your on!