Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #51
FFAKAT

FFAKAT can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isla620 View Post
FWIW, the size of his thighs is not entirely "natural." He had a botched liposuction a decade or two ago that damaged the lymphatic tissues in his legs, causing massive fluid retention. He's also down to about 700 lbs these days, from a high weight of 1,200.

I think this is probably one of those cases where beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that's fine. There's different flavors of eye candy and not all of us FFAs are going to like the same thing. In most of the pictures of Manuel Uribe I've seen, he's smiling so broadly and genuinely that I can't help but smile myself. In addition to the awesome moobs and belly, I think he has a very handsome, gentle face and there's a certain sparkle in his eyes that I find extremely attractive. The lady he recently married looks like an absolute darling, and they both seem to have that "in love" glow about them.

His wife seems to be an FFA, her first husband died around 500+ I'm guessing from respiaratory complications. She was quite thin when she married the first husband.
He is a gorgeous guy, I love his legs even so they are Lymphadema ridden isnstead of that way naturally way because of being fat.
Hard to find A ssbhm with huge thigh rolls like the pear shaped women....
FFAKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:07 AM   #52
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFAKAT View Post
His wife seems to be an FFA, her first husband died around 500+ I'm guessing from respiaratory complications. She was quite thin when she married the first husband.
He is a gorgeous guy, I love his legs even so they are Lymphadema ridden isnstead of that way naturally way because of being fat.
Hard to find A ssbhm with huge thigh rolls like the pear shaped women....
First time I saw a SSBHM Pear was Yokozuna
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #53
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Gotta love the mystical Asian flutes that start playing for his entrance... totally worth the little stereotype bowing emoticon.

Oh, and he was a total hottie, by the way.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney

Last edited by StarWitness; 02-20-2010 at 04:21 PM.
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:56 PM   #54
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
SQUISH.

Old 03-02-2010, 11:44 PM   #55
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
LOL ooooohhhh man Boris, 420 was when I was really into the going out having fun mode. I found them ALLLLLLLLLLL the time! How many you find is very proportional to how often you go out having fun in places they might be. Trust me they are tons out there. Just go out have fun and let them be drawn to you. Oh and as you have probably heard, many true FFA's will be shy and quite so you better not be. Plenty of times I found that I had to be the chatty fun one till the girl could get used to me and start getting chatty and playful herself.
You say "places where they might be"...
How would one find such a place?

All the clubs in my area are either for Jersey Shore fist-pumping douchebags and the ladies that love them, or they are drag clubs, and as much as I appreciate the attention, I may be a "chub-bear" but it's not my cup of tea.

I don't go out often, but when I do, I get relegated to the back of the dance floor, with the other "undesirable" guys.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:01 AM   #56
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post

All the clubs in my area are either for Jersey Shore fist-pumping douchebags and the ladies that love them, or they are drag clubs, and as much as I appreciate the attention, I may be a "chub-bear" but it's not my cup of tea.

I don't go out often, but when I do, I get relegated to the back of the dance floor, with the other "undesirable" guys.
I would say that clubs in general are probably filled with douches. The kind of people who go to clubs on a regular basis are usually shallow twats anyway (no offense to those on here who frequent clubs... who knows... maybe you've found a good one. And plus, I'm only speaking on what I've heard... after all, I haven't been to a club yet because I want to wait until I turn 21)... so I wouldn't be concerned over not getting attention at a club.

But either way, it's not like the FFA is a rare thing that you can only find in certain environments. We're all over the place.
Next time you see a girl staring at you for a little bit longer than appropriate: consider that maybe she's checking you out.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #57
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
I would say that clubs in general are probably filled with douches. The kind of people who go to clubs on a regular basis are usually shallow twats anyway (no offense to those on here who frequent clubs... who knows... maybe you've found a good one. And plus, I'm only speaking on what I've heard... after all, I haven't been to a club yet because I want to wait until I turn 21)... so I wouldn't be concerned over not getting attention at a club.

But either way, it's not like the FFA is a rare thing that you can only find in certain environments. We're all over the place.
Next time you see a girl staring at you for a little bit longer than appropriate: consider that maybe she's checking you out.
I wish I would have considered that years ago. I wonder how many women I missed out on because I just thought they were staring at me because they were shocked about how big I was.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:12 AM   #58
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

The best place to meet FFA's are grocery stores, resturants, out-door events, fairs....basically where FFA's think they will spy a big person..

Oh I forgot..the best place of all...Dims
Old 03-03-2010, 12:36 AM   #59
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
The best place to meet FFA's are grocery stores, resturants, out-door events, fairs....basically where FFA's think they will spy a big person..

Oh I forgot..the best place of all...Dims
Dammit! I knew she was stalking me!
Old 03-03-2010, 12:48 AM   #60
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by extra_fat_guy View Post
I wish I would have considered that years ago. I wonder how many women I missed out on because I just thought they were staring at me because they were shocked about how big I was.
Yeah that's what I always think.
It's never crossed my mind that maybe they like what they see.
I guess that's cause as I grew up I was being told I was ugly and undesirable any time I turned on the TV or went to school
Old 03-03-2010, 12:56 AM   #61
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Dammit! I knew she was stalking me!
Especially in the grocery store....muhahaha...and you shall never know...
Old 03-03-2010, 12:59 AM   #62
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I guess that's cause as I grew up I was being told I was ugly and undesirable any time I turned on the TV or went to school

Hahaha, this just reminds me of a funny story that happened a few days ago.

I was walking to my car with my father (he works at my college, so sometimes I run into him) and a big guy was walking towards us in the opposite direction... my Dad (who probably thinks all fat people look alike) goes, "He looks like Chris" - right when the guy was next to us.
(Of course the guy looked nothing like my boyfriend: the only thing similar was his size.)

And so I naturally responded, "Yeah, pretty sexy."

I said it loud enough.

I kinda hope the guy heard me.

...But now that I think about it, let me clarify: I hope he heard me and realized that I wasn't saying it sarcastically.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:28 AM   #63
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm pretty sure kids (and adults) can be just mean. Once there was a guy who was bagging on me in front of an attractive woman. Talking about me being fat and whatever else. He really thought that he was the $h1t. The funny thing was the person he was saying it to was far more into me than he knew. The more he said the more she started to hate him. He really thought he was improving his standing with her by laughing at me when all the while he was just proving how uncool he was. So at least we have proof there can be justice in the world in its own quiet way.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:14 PM   #64
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mhm, SSBHM. I don't know how I feel about that. One one hand, yeah, pretty (okay, REALLY) sexy, but on the other it's just not very healthy. I KNOW you can do things to improve it, but a high fat content on any person has negative effects. Manuel, well, that's too much. But the belly and moobs are amazing. o_o
So I guess 3 or 4 hundred is ideal, I don't want a guy's weight to be too imposing on his life.
But hey, if he's beyond that before I meet him, no complaints =D

And yeah, I know we can just go by numbers, it's what he looks like. Tall and large, that's wonderful. Anyone who makes me look petite, in any case.
Zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:40 PM   #65
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Mhm, SSBHM. I don't know how I feel about that. One one hand, yeah, pretty (okay, REALLY) sexy, but on the other it's just not very healthy. I KNOW you can do things to improve it, but a high fat content on any person has negative effects. Manuel, well, that's too much. But the belly and moobs are amazing. o_o
So I guess 3 or 4 hundred is ideal, I don't want a guy's weight to be too imposing on his life.
But hey, if he's beyond that before I meet him, no complaints =D

And yeah, I know we can just go by numbers, it's what he looks like. Tall and large, that's wonderful. Anyone who makes me look petite, in any case
Part of me love's being supper huge, but I'll admit I'm way more functional at the 320-350 lbs range.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #66
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh, oh, and honourable mention to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, may he rest peacefully. I was listening to his CD earlier, he has a nice voice. ^^

And well, yes, Escapist, that's just it. As much as a very large guy is appealing, I'd still like to have a life with him. Anyway, to have a day where we can do a lot of stuff without me having to worry if he's uncomfortable or tired. I'd just feel shitty about putting him through this.

You could always lose a little, I guess.
(Losing weight sounds like blasphemy around here, haha)
Zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #67
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

We SSBHM's are pretty hard to resist
cakeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #68
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Oh, oh, and honourable mention to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, may he rest peacefully. I was listening to his CD earlier, he has a nice voice. ^^

And well, yes, Escapist, that's just it. As much as a very large guy is appealing, I'd still like to have a life with him. Anyway, to have a day where we can do a lot of stuff without me having to worry if he's uncomfortable or tired. I'd just feel shitty about putting him through this.

You could always lose a little, I guess.
(Losing weight sounds like blasphemy around here, haha)
I think each guy is different. I functional very well at my current weight. I don't ever want to not be able to go do things.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:07 PM   #69
unconventional

unconventional has said some nice things

I definately love SSBHMS! 500-600 lbs is so sexy but i prefer anything over 300
Old 03-04-2010, 12:25 AM   #70
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
(Of course the guy looked nothing like my boyfriend: the only thing similar was his size.)
Ugh, that's the worst.
I get told I look like Jorge Garcia all the time even though we look nothing alike. We're both just big boys with long curly brown hair. But our faces are not anything alike.
I wouldn't mind having his job though!
Old 03-04-2010, 07:54 AM   #71
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

Quote:
LOL ooooohhhh man Boris, 420 was when I was really into the going out having fun mode. I found them ALLLLLLLLLLL the time! How many you find is very proportional to how often you go out having fun in places they might be. Trust me they are tons out there. Just go out have fun and let them be drawn to you. Oh and as you have probably heard, many true FFA's will be shy and quite so you better not be. Plenty of times I found that I had to be the chatty fun one till the girl could get used to me and start getting chatty and playful herself.
I'm still in the going out a lot mode (what else is a 26 year old student supposed to do? ) and likewise I've mostly found that I have to be the chatty one, but as I think stldpn said, from what I've experienced FFAs simply aren't as common or as open here as they would appear to be in parts of the US.

As for the weight issue, I'm as high right now as I'd ever want to be. I'm still able to be perfectly active at this weight. Ideally I'd probably drop to the 320-350 range, but I love cake and pizza too much
Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:13 AM   #72
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris_the_Spider View Post
I'm still in the going out a lot mode (what else is a 26 year old student supposed to do? ) and likewise I've mostly found that I have to be the chatty one, but as I think stldpn said, from what I've experienced FFAs simply aren't as common or as open here as they would appear to be in parts of the US.

As for the weight issue, I'm as high right now as I'd ever want to be. I'm still able to be perfectly active at this weight. Ideally I'd probably drop to the 320-350 range, but I love cake and pizza too much
My health is demanding I return to 320-350 range. Yeah, I wouldn't know about the cultural differences. I just tend to keep in mind, not everybody even knows what an (F)FA is. So those women tend to be the ones that just look at me with wide eyes and go, "I just love big guys", or "You remind me of my ex".
Old 03-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #73
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

"You remind me of my ex"? OF MY EX? Is this the worst way to talk to someone or I may be crazy?

Terrible come-on.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:43 PM   #74
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

Quote:
"You remind me of my ex"? OF MY EX? Is this the worst way to talk to someone or I may be crazy?

Terrible come-on.
Yeah, I have to admit I wouldn't be impressed with that as a line. It would be a sign that she likes bigger guys, but perhaps not one I'd want to pursue
Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #75
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Well, when her opening line is about an ex, you'll be hearing about him a lot more during the evening. Not exactly attractive, non?