Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
BigCutieAnya
Amazon Goddess

BigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Sexually Aggressive BBW: Turn-On or Turn-Off?

"Large and in charge!"

As a BBW who could be described as sexually aggressive I must admit cultivating this trait has worked out great for me!

Gals: Have you done the same?

This question is for the guys: When a woman looks at you, knows she wants you and *tastefully* makes it known, does this put you off? Or is it a relief that she has broken the ice? (No pun intended!) Maybe it makes you think she is just a down and dirty skank with nothing else to offer? Please share your thoughts!
BigCutieAnya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:30 PM   #2
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

I LOVE it! When a girl puts some effort in I am in heaven. When the girl just let's it be known that she's interested the pretense just dissappears. It's very convenient and a welcome change of pace. It's very sexy to find a girl that knows what she wants and has the confidence to vocalize it.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
BigCutieAnya
Amazon Goddess

BigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieAnya can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
I LOVE it! When a girl puts some effort in I am in heaven. When the girl just let's it be known that she's interested the pretense just dissappears. It's very convenient and a welcome change of pace. It's very sexy to find a girl that knows what she wants and has the confidence to vocalize it.

Awesomeness Oirish! I had a sneaking suspicion... *grins*
Old 02-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #4
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Being forward...

When I decided to pursue sex and relationships, I found that I did need to be forward in order to break break out of buddy mode. This is because while I'm undeniably physically female, I'm mentally very male. I was not socialized as a girl, and didn't have many female friends growing up. I think some men (especially men my age) are perplexed by my behavior, as young lions are perplexed by prey that doesn't run. Therefore I've come to them. I'd say my batting average is about 500. Some are put off by it, as I am very direct. Some are intrigued by it. And some are so passive that it's what they require in order to be with a partner. I'm kind of with a guy like that now. He's passive both in terms of meeting women, and also in bed. Still making up my mind about how much i like doing ALL the work...
Old 02-08-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

nope it doesn't work for me. its so far outside of my personality to be aggressive at the outset that it really wouldn't be me that the person is dealing with. i find that for me just being flirtatious is enough. besides that i prefer and respect a man who doesn't need me to lead him. i'm really attracted to a guy who cares and isn't afraid to show it and not just in the woohoo you make me horny sort of way. with someone like that i know i won't feel emotionally starved later on. i know a lot of guys like the idea and talk about it a lot but i've also seen the same ones run from BBWs who are truly aggressive or just use them for sex only. sure if a guy is horny he'd be receptive if you jump him. but i think they might only be happy if she's aggressive if they are attracted to her in the first place. i'm not sure whether she is aggressive or not has much to do with that. it would depend quite a bit on what exactly the guy is looking for from a BBW too i'd think.

Last edited by superodalisque; 02-08-2010 at 01:14 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:37 PM   #6
njsubhub

njsubhub has said some nice things

I believe an aggressive woman is extremely sexy
njsubhub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #7
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Bring it on Baby
I enjoy being pursued!

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:07 AM   #8
nrj1986

nrj1986 can now change their title

I think it's awesome if a woman does. Not just because of the whole "who should make the first move?" problem but because of the other things that implies. It shows that a woman knows and pursues what she want. You can also see that she's confident and probably is at least ok with her body.
So for me it's quite awesome if a woman is confident and a little more aggressive.
nrj1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:44 AM   #9
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Like most inter-personal relationships, I find I like both sides - being the 'hunter' and being the 'fox'. Being the fox when the hunter is an astounding beautiful 6'2" BBW would certainly come uder the heading of very hot. Although I would enjoy the reverse in the bedroom, I am sure. Something that is very appealing to being the agressor sexually with a big beautiful armful. Especially when your finger is on the trigger... if you know what I mean.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:53 AM   #10
BigCutieAnya
Amazon Goddess

Wrench13: *blushes* I am totally with you on the fox and hunter analogy. I mean I'm sure some people love being one or the other ALL the time, that is just who they are or what they prefer and thats cool. For me, I definitely enjoy the repartee, the back and forth, shifting roles...Variety can be very spicy!
Old 02-09-2010, 10:29 AM   #11
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Admitting that is always the girl that decide if you are 'right' or not, I'm fascinated about this...well, maybe too aggressive isn't so good for my taste, but I like it!
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #12
Nascar Bob

Nascar Bob has said some nice things
Default Huge turn on

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonsPearl View Post
"Large and in charge!"

As a BBW who could be described as sexually aggressive I must admit cultivating this trait has worked out great for me!

This question is for the guys: When a woman looks at you, knows she wants you and *tastefully* makes it known, does this put you off? Or is it a relief that she has broken the ice? (No pun intended!) Maybe it makes you think she is just a down and dirty skank with nothing else to offer? Please share your thoughts!
That's always good
Nascar Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:47 PM   #13
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

LOL...I might be sexually aggressive but I'm not intimidating so..I usually end up writing checks my ass can't cash...but I'm lovin' it. Guy's usually react like "awww" look at the little frisky kitteh...and I'm like fisk fisk..lol.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #14
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
"Large and in charge!"

I once dated a bbw that would attack for sex.....Love it to no end.....physical agressive bbw's is plain and simple... great Sex!!!!
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #15
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

no one would guess it ,but, i am so submissive that sometimes it disgusts me.
whenever i was the aggressor it was a feeble attempt of what I've seen on tv to please my insatiable libido.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #16
desertcheeseman
I like dessert cheese too

desertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdesertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

As a person who does not pick up on subtlety very well (aka a man), I love it when a woman makes her intentions known clearly, confidently, and assertively. I think it is sad and sick that our society labels sexually aggressive women as "down and dirty skanks with nothing else to offer." Don't women have desires too? Shouldn't they be able to express them without this stupid double standard that basically says that women should not enjoy or ask for sex? I'd rather that women that are interested in me were able to bring up the subject without having to resort to guile, game-playing, hint-dropping, or lip service to outdated puritan sexism. I mean, really, where are all the sexually aggressive women in my life? lol
desertcheeseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:07 AM   #17
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Sexually Aggressive BBW: Turn-On or Turn-Off?

desertcheeseman, you put it so well, man do like to be pursued also. Now not all men desire it all the but, I like most other person like to feel 'desirable'! Being pursued gives one that feeling.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:43 AM   #18
BigCutieAnya
Amazon Goddess

Wow, thanks for 'weighing in' on the subject ladies and gentlemen!

desertcheeseman, you did put it very well and I think you brought out a point I hadn't considered. When a woman is freed from the mindset of 'puritan sexism' there is no need for the mind-games and guile that men hate so much. I personally don't think this has to detract from the mystery of a woman. A woman can be very clear about what she desires but remain a mystery to her lover, perhaps even more so...Afterall, chances are it is probably an attitude the man is not used to, therefore new territory.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:28 AM   #19
fasub

fasub has said some nice things

Turn-on, most definitely.
fasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:27 AM   #20
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd say 99% of the times a woman has been very forward and flirty with me they have been thin or well below my attraction zone. This has been anywhere from uncomfortable to incredibly awkward for me. When I was married it was easy enough to play the fidelity card. Now and before when women have known I'm unattached all I can do is offer that I'm currently practicing celibacy. It has never and I mean NEVER worked to tell them I'm just into bigger girls.

I'm just trying to imagine how that would be for a guy into smaller women approached by a big girl? How would you want him to respond? I'm just curious.

Truthfully I'd love to have been the prey of a SS/BBW back when I was dating but it never happened.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:37 AM   #21
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Wow, thanks for 'weighing in' on the subject ladies and gentlemen!

desertcheeseman, you did put it very well and I think you brought out a point I hadn't considered. When a woman is freed from the mindset of 'puritan sexism' there is no need for the mind-games and guile that men hate so much. I personally don't think this has to detract from the mystery of a woman. A woman can be very clear about what she desires but remain a mystery to her lover, perhaps even more so...Afterall, chances are it is probably an attitude the man is not used to, therefore new territory.
As much as it pains me to say this, "games" are like medicine, not fun or enjoyable, but they work. I don't mean being dishonest or manipulative, but i've found that small things like playing hard to get, not answering the phone when a guy calls, being unavailable, etc. really do work.

Men say how much they'd love to be pursued, but honestly for the most part i don't think they do. Maybe they think from a sexual standpoint it would be hot, or they'd like to have the uncertainty or nervousness removed when they want to come on to somebody, but i don't see most of them responding well to being hunted or chased. When they say "Oh i'd love it if a woman asked me out" or "I'd love it if she made the first move" i really think they're thinking either in purely sexual terms of somebody they'd want to hook up with anyway or in terms of a current partner taking the lead in bed. At best i think women can make the first move and let a man know they're interested or available, but if a guy does not respond it probably won't work.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #22
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like a woman thats large and in charge. Now whether a woman thats large and in charge desires and wants me, well thats a whole different topic.
Although I would once in my life actually get flowers though.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #23
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
"Large and in charge!"

Honey, that is one of the biggest turn-ons for me. I like a woman who knows what she wants, and is willing to go after it. So ladies, just come on up to me and break the ice.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:28 PM   #24
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My kind of aggressive is more along the lines of a tease/flirt/suggestion. I test the waters first.....and let him think he is the aggressive one

I'm thinking if a guy is into you, he will love aggression.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:00 PM   #25
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i love aggressive women.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote