Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-15-2011, 05:54 PM   #151
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Aggressive as in letting her desires be known, a HUGE turn on...aggressive as in inflicting pain and/or humiliation, not so much,

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:40 PM   #152
evilvampire

evilvampire has super-sized repevilvampire has super-sized repevilvampire has super-sized repevilvampire has super-sized repevilvampire has super-sized rep
Default my 2 cents

I absolutely love it when a woman makes the first move or indicates that she is attracted to me. Major turn on! eehehee
Old 03-17-2011, 02:53 PM   #153
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread title bothers me. I know Dims is fatland, but honestly, what does "BBW" have to do with anything in this case?

It makes it sound like there's something distinctive about a sexually aggressive fat woman vs. sexually aggressive women in general, which is how people who dislike fat people think--that any sexual gesture from a fat woman is embarrassing--and aggressive by definition--because she's not supposed to have them/inflict them on other people. In the context of Dims, the phrasing seems esp odd. Why make the distinction?

Just noting.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:02 AM   #154
hedone

hedone has said some nice things
Default I like an agressive woman

As a guy I have to say that I like an agressive woman. I'm happily married and I can't say that it has happened in a VERY long time with anyone else but even with my wife I hate being in the drivers seat all of the time. She might sugggest, but I have to interpret and decide what she REALLY means. Is said something she is interested in doing, or is interesting in the way a purple house is "interesting" (appologies to all of you living in purple houses). I also think this is where a lot of confusion comes from. I had a friend growing up that interpretted every glance and nicety as "she wants me" even though they would tell me what a creep they thought he was, and not in a "I think he's a creep, but I really want him" sort of way. I also grew up with 5 girls so I am very comfortable talking with women. I think I am better talking with women than men most of the time. I think it has been since I was a teen/early twenties and I was rockin the Don Johnson look (it was cool then) that a woman has thrown herself at me.

Sorry rambling post!
hedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:02 PM   #155
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
This thread title bothers me. I know Dims is fatland, but honestly, what does "BBW" have to do with anything in this case?

It makes it sound like there's something distinctive about a sexually aggressive fat woman vs. sexually aggressive women in general, which is how people who dislike fat people think--that any sexual gesture from a fat woman is embarrassing--and aggressive by definition--because she's not supposed to have them/inflict them on other people. In the context of Dims, the phrasing seems esp odd. Why make the distinction?

Just noting.
I think it's an important difference to note because it's part of the culture of bigotry against fat women. It's that old stereotype of the fat girl chasing a reluctant man, from Looney Tunes cartoons to the Pirates of the Caribbean, from Misery to lovely Wendy Jo Sperber's Amy pursuing Peter Scolari's Henry on Bosom Buddies, to Miss Piggy/Kermit, and more. The dominant culture seems to have come to accepting aggressive women but only as long as they fit the ideal "hottie" image and only in certain fantastical situations. Any woman deemed unattractive, whether that means fat, old, anything that doesn't fit the cookie cutter, et cetera, is still considered joke material and worse.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote