Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #51
Zaylia

Zaylia has said some nice things

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the "sexy songs" thread...but THIS.
Zaylia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:49 AM   #52
singingNerd79

singingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessingingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default My videos

I have a fair amount of videos up of me singing, and I'd consider myself a BHM... Does that count?

http://www.youtube.com/damonc79

Disclaimer: they are Christian/Gospel songs mostly... So nothing really sexy about, sorry lol!

Last edited by singingNerd79; 06-26-2012 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Added disclaimer :)
singingNerd79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:59 AM   #53
singingNerd79

singingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessingingNerd79 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default One other video...

Me singing "Superstitious" one night at a club my friends perform at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXyGU_dKp6I
Old 06-28-2012, 09:53 PM   #54
Fatgut20

Fatgut20 has said some nice things
Default on youtube

Hello BHM into FFA here :P im thebellyfun on youtube just check my channel and lets chat
Fatgut20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:18 AM   #55
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singingNerd79 View Post
I have a fair amount of videos up of me singing, and I'd consider myself a BHM... Does that count?

http://www.youtube.com/damonc79

Disclaimer: they are Christian/Gospel songs mostly... So nothing really sexy about, sorry lol!
yezzzzzz...I have your latest song playing right now
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #56
singingNerd79

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
yezzzzzz...I have your latest song playing right now
Awwww, that's awesome THANKS!!

Apparently I've given you too much rep lately, because the board has intervened and disallowed me to give more, lol
Old 07-03-2012, 04:56 AM   #57
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singingNerd79 View Post
Me singing "Superstitious" one night at a club my friends perform at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXyGU_dKp6I
SOOO AWESOME!!!!! talent...love the band too
Old 07-03-2012, 05:51 AM   #58
singingNerd79

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
SOOO AWESOME!!!!! talent...love the band too
Thanks so much!! The band is amazing... love those dudes

And apparently I can't rep you more either... smh...
Old 07-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #59
sevenlights

sevenlights has said some nice things
Default excellent bhm video and hes hot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7U5x....0.VmsO7CAmNaY
sevenlights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #60
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenlights View Post
THANKS NICK...you forgot to mention you are now studying christian
science......

Old 08-01-2012, 06:07 AM   #61
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Random BHM vlog but it's just awesome! I love everything about it
Old 08-01-2012, 10:54 AM   #62
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Random BHM vlog but it's just awesome! I love everything about it
ShayCarl is one of the great, funny ones!
Old 08-09-2012, 04:40 AM   #63
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

I have a youtube channel with a couple of videos on. I have been meaning to make a new one for some time, any suggestions.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFatbellyman

The majority of messages I have received have been from gay guys, while I find there messages good fun I would like to generate more FFA interest !

happy viewing
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:40 AM   #64
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

make more please! you next to a skinny woman? you lying down or a side view?
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #65
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
make more please! you next to a skinny woman? you lying down or a side view?
If you know any skinny women wanting to be in a video with me I will gladly make one
Old 08-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #66
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

*coughs* may do
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:51 AM   #67
shandyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahe543 View Post
*coughs* may do
Haha

well I suggest you get them to get in touch and something can be arranged
Old 08-17-2012, 08:41 AM   #68
BHMforBBW

BHMforBBW has said some nice things
Default I suppose that I'm a bit of an exhibitionist...

I do have a YouTube Channel, and used to have a few belly play vids of myself out there. The powers that be shut it down for no apparent reason, and I was forced to set up another one. THus far, I have elected to not post anything of myself, and simply subscribe to women's and FA's channels whose content I enjoy.

I am on FB as CuddlyMarek. If any of you FFAs care to see more of me, I might consider accommodating your requests.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:24 PM   #69
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sexy BHM.. you're all very welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiCVtF9YmaI
Old 07-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #70
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I know they're in 'fat suits', but has anybody else seen this video by Germany's Rammstein?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IeZVz-2oyA
Old 07-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #71
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I loved this. Mostly because they didn't seem to know how to move in a fat body.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:24 PM   #72
jdyoung32

jdyoung32 has said some nice things
Default Me video

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren_ View Post
Are there any BHM on the internet making videos out there? I figured there'd be a few cuties on youtube, but alas I have yet to find any. Suggestions anyone? Perhaps the boys should post video for their beloved FFA fanbase.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgen51z242...2011.27.43.mov
jdyoung32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #73
jdyoung32

jdyoung32 has said some nice things
Default More videos!

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/i6w63d3bp1it4k9/fp1Eqj7ZIu
jdyoung32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #74
fat hiker

Neither of those links works. Both come up 'nothing here'.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #75
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdyoung32 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdyoung32 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Neither of those links works. Both come up 'nothing here'.
Yeah man, what he said. What am I supposed to fap to now?

Tags
wubu