Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-03-2013, 08:34 AM   #76
jdyoung32

jdyoung32 has said some nice things
Default links

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Yeah man, what he said. What am I supposed to fap to now?
Sorry had to remove them someone made me feel kinda aweful. If you want the links
You could email me at makemeintoapig@yahoo.com.
jdyoung32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #77
jdyoung32

jdyoung32 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdyoung32 View Post
Sorry had to remove them someone made me feel kinda aweful. If you want the links
Oops @ gmail.com
jdyoung32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #78
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Ah man, no worries, BigChaz has that effect on people, haha. Send me a link, I'm even more curious now, and I'll give you a honest (snark free) critique.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #79
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I blame the NSA
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 08:35 PM   #80
edvis

edvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesedvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default mine

here's a few of me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqhH1F569g8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yr4SYo0zmg
edvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:21 AM   #81
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren_ View Post
Are there any BHM on the internet making videos out there? I figured there'd be a few cuties on youtube, but alas I have yet to find any. Suggestions anyone? Perhaps the boys should post video for their beloved FFA fanbase.
I really don't know if there is a big FFA fan base looking for BHM videos but I did post one. http://you.be/pprFoOt3NWU
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:21 AM   #82
jac1974kra

jac1974kra can now change their title
Default my new movie

my new movie actually is:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANjuFuHY3DM
jac1974kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:13 AM   #83
minthat91

minthat91 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren_ View Post
Are there any BHM on the internet making videos out there? I figured there'd be a few cuties on youtube, but alas I have yet to find any. Suggestions anyone? Perhaps the boys should post video for their beloved FFA fanbase.
I stuffed myself with two boxes of donuts and filmed it. It got pretty tough during the end, but I pushed through!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18...elly_lifestyle
minthat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:08 PM   #84
edvis

edvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesedvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default singing

me performing as Elvis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pScyNHDOAxw
Old 01-19-2014, 11:21 PM   #85
edvis

Default talkshow host

me in my role as a pro wrestling personality 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl8D7DpYrkE
Old 02-22-2014, 01:48 PM   #86
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm going to cross post these here from the talent thread as they really don't have much talent involved. It's just a big dude picking shit up and squatting with it!

Trying to become strong, like bull!Dah? (read this in Russian accent)

I must break you (you guessed it, keep reading with Russian accent, like Drago in Rocky IV

And here's a bonus one to show my artsy-fartsy side, and to get more views than the Talent thread got it on a song I happen to like a good deal!

You're not still reading everything in a Russian accent are you?

These are some of my BHM videos.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:52 AM   #87
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

I'll try this again. As I said before I don't know how many FFAs check these things out but here goes: http://youtu.be/gWWU1I8LLg4
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:25 PM   #88
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you like fat guys lifting heavy shit, here is one from my workout today.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:25 AM   #89
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Who wants to holla with me at the sweet young thang in the middle?
Old 10-14-2014, 10:53 AM   #90
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Thank you so much for posting this - its humorous yet spot-on feminist message was great!
Old 10-17-2014, 02:48 AM   #91
GhostEater

GhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot pics

I was tempted to do a YouTube cooking thing showcasing various recipes from all the cooking shows I've watched over the years. I'd have called it A Fat Guy Cooks Things. But my kitchen's dirty. Really dirty. And I'd just be reiterating other peoples recipes and there are already people who've done it better.
GhostEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 03:50 AM   #92
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostEater View Post
I was tempted to do a YouTube cooking thing showcasing various recipes from all the cooking shows I've watched over the years. I'd have called it A Fat Guy Cooks Things. But my kitchen's dirty. Really dirty. And I'd just be reiterating other peoples recipes and there are already people who've done it better.
Yes, we're practically swimming in BHM videos, so if you're going to make something, please, make sure your environment is pristine and your recipes 100% original

In truth, we're desperate, perverted and have no standards - make us something!
Old 10-22-2014, 04:04 PM   #93
Feedmeplx

Feedmeplx has said some nice things

Think I know where I could find some of that
Feedmeplx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 04:33 PM   #94
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post

In truth, we're desperate, perverted and have no standards - make us something!
I couldn't have said it better myself. Someone could probably make videos of cooking dog food based recipes in a ghetto methadone clinic, and I probably wouldn't notice if the eye candy was nice...
Old 12-04-2014, 01:15 PM   #95
olddirtycrayon

olddirtycrayon has said some nice things

I am a FFA Florida native!!
olddirtycrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:15 AM   #96
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

I'm willing to take a run at this scene. LOL

Do I have a face for video?

Or a body for it? WIN_20141205_120912 (2).JPG

2.jpg

211.jpg

212.jpg

And my FFA/other half will be joining me from Spain soon too.

Any requests?
Old 05-13-2016, 05:37 AM   #97
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Came across this little video today: a 'convertible' BHM?

Anyway, the guy is having fun with it.

Tags
wubu