Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-14-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
4wdBHM

4wdBHM has said some nice things
Default Do I fit in? Too small for FFA's?

Hi All,
I've been reading this forum for a while now and finally decided to sign on / start posting. I'm kind of concerned that I don't fit the model. I'm reading some postings where the FFA's are going for guys who are 400+ 500+ etc and I'm just high 200's/low300's at 5'9"

And only recently have I hit the 300+ mark. I'm a pretty active guy and I think carrying any more weight would pretty much stop me in my tracks. Is there a middle ground that's ok? Because, I'm definitely not thin, but I'm not what you would call a SSBHM either.

For reference here's a pic of me after eating it on a snowboard jump.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 278492688HKkSZn_ph.jpg (25.6 KB, 437 views)
4wdBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:48 PM   #2
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well you are pretty big and I would consider you a BHM..
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:57 PM   #3
4wdBHM

Default sweet!

:-) ty chicken legs

I was worried about being too middle of the road I guess
Old 02-14-2010, 06:04 PM   #4
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wdBHM View Post
Hi All,
I've been reading this forum for a while now and finally decided to sign on / start posting. I'm kind of concerned that I don't fit the model. I'm reading some postings where the FFA's are going for guys who are 400+ 500+ etc and I'm just high 200's/low300's at 5'9"

And only recently have I hit the 300+ mark. I'm a pretty active guy and I think carrying any more weight would pretty much stop me in my tracks. Is there a middle ground that's ok? Because, I'm definitely not thin, but I'm not what you would call a SSBHM either.

For reference here's a pic of me after eating it on a snowboard jump.
welcome 4wd I agree you fit as a BHM....some of us actually PREFER BHM to SSBHM......
Old 02-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
Isla620
Regional Unicorn

Isla620 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
some of us actually PREFER BHM to SSBHM......
And some of us are connoisseurs of the entire range.

With your stats, you're very likely in BHM territory. But we probably need belly pics. You know...just to be sure.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:51 PM   #6
4wdBHM

*blush* Being that i've spent most of my life keeping my belly covered I don't have any pics of it....yet

thank you all for the kind words, an awesome welcome to the forums :-)
Old 02-14-2010, 08:30 PM   #7
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Hey, you're still bigger than me... I'm only about 260 (if the scale can be trusted, which it can't) and I'm still here.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:09 PM   #8
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
*blush* Being that i've spent most of my life keeping my belly covered I don't have any pics of it....yet

thank you all for the kind words, an awesome welcome to the forums :-)
Yes but you could take some. Believe me they are well received around here.

Oh, and you bring the "H" most definitely. And lots of women here love smaller BHM or love, as it put above, the "entire range" so no worries about being too small.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:36 PM   #9
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As a petite BHM myself (198.9 lbs) I've also found my place in this forum to be awkward at times. Take pride in who you are 4wdBHM, no matter what size you are... and don't dwell on what other people may think of that. BTW, I noticed that you have an Ubuntu Linux avatar.... That by itself makes you OK in my book. Just sayin'...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:41 AM   #10
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_der_man View Post
As a petite BHM myself (198.9 lbs) I've also found my place in this forum to be awkward at times. Take pride in who you are 4wdBHM, no matter what size you are... and don't dwell on what other people may think of that. BTW, I noticed that you have an Ubuntu Linux avatar.... That by itself makes you OK in my book. Just sayin'...
All this talk of Linux makes me think of crossing this thread with the sex positions thread:

Old 02-15-2010, 10:14 AM   #11
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
All this talk of Linux makes me think of crossing this thread with the sex positions thread:

http://www.cristiv.com/wp-content/up.../linux_sex.jpg
I remember back when pushing the turbo button was the thing that everyone was doing...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:46 AM   #12
superherogirl09

superherogirl09 has said some nice things

Quote:

I lol'ed. Improvement on the original thread, in my opinion. Anyway, welcome, 4wdBHM!
superherogirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:03 AM   #13
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

4wdBHM I think you will be fine here I wouldn't worry about it.
Post pics of your belly when you can.If I can speak for the ladies here we do love the eye candy.
Escapist you have a wicked sense of humor.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:49 PM   #14
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_der_man View Post
I remember back when pushing the turbo button was the thing that everyone was doing...
Are you saying it isn't cool anymore?

Man, what do ya do when your applications can't deal with a 75MHz Processor speed?

While we are talking about old computers: what if we had comptuers 100 years ago?

Old 02-15-2010, 12:57 PM   #15
siren_

siren_ has said some nice things

Quote:
i've spent most of my life keeping my belly covered I don't have any pics of it....yet
That's a crime around these parts. tsk tsk *waves finger* Shooowwwwwww and tell.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:28 PM   #16
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren_ View Post
That's a crime around these parts. tsk tsk *waves finger* Shooowwwwwww and tell.
Hey give him a break, he hasn't reached the point where its actually hard to cover his belly.....(yet)...
Old 02-15-2010, 02:33 PM   #17
siren_

siren_ has said some nice things

good point escapist,

*places down tray of delicious 1/4lbs burgers inconspicuously near 4wdBHM*
Old 02-15-2010, 03:42 PM   #18
PeanutButterfly

PeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticed

I love guys between 230 and 330, although obviously depends on the guy. You're exactly in my size range preference Welcome to the boards!
PeanutButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:02 AM   #19
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The ones who think you need to be >400 lbs (or some other arbitrary number) to be a "bhm" need to stfu....
Old 02-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #20
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButterfly View Post
I love guys between 230 and 330, although obviously depends on the guy. You're exactly in my size range preference Welcome to the boards!
Yeah, I think we need to use something like BMI or at least waist measurement to get a better idea of what's what. Unless you're talking about numbers of 400+, how big a guy is at a certain weight can vary massively. I'm 225 now and just crept past the 50" waist mark because I'm just 5'3" (listens to the stampede of FFA height queens rushing to move to the next message ). That's big. But, for example, a guy who's 6'5" would be even a bit skinny at 225.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #21
desertcheeseman
I like dessert cheese too

desertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdesertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You're big, you're handsome, you're a man. You certainly qualify to be a BHM. This isn't like Hollywood where one size fits all. There are ladies on here that like men of all sizes, so don't be ashamed of what you've got.
desertcheeseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:18 PM   #22
desertcheeseman
I like dessert cheese too

desertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdesertcheeseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Man, what do ya do when your applications can't deal with a 75MHz Processor speed?

While we are talking about old computers: what if we had comptuers 100 years ago?
I don't know what's more retro: the turbo button or that steampunk case mod?

I had a 486 with a turbo button back in the mid 90's. I never knew it actually had a use. I thought it was some kind of weird prank or marketing gimmick, like tail fins or racing stripes. It certainly didn't seem to do anything--the computer was slow as heck with or without it on.
desertcheeseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:33 PM   #23
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

Don't want to help derail the thread, but I cannot not reply and show my dinosauritude.

My first PC (I had other computers before that) was a Turbo AT. Turbo because a normal AT was 8 MHz, but when I flicked the turbo button, it ran at 12.5 MHz! And you know, it WAS noticably faster.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:41 AM   #24
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Wolf View Post
Yeah, I think we need to use something like BMI or at least waist measurement to get a better idea of what's what. Unless you're talking about numbers of 400+, how big a guy is at a certain weight can vary massively. I'm 225 now and just crept past the 50" waist mark because I'm just 5'3" (listens to the stampede of FFA height queens rushing to move to the next message ). That's big. But, for example, a guy who's 6'5" would be even a bit skinny at 225.
Yep, I would be FREAKISHLY skinny at 225.

--------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertcheeseman View Post
I don't know what's more retro: the turbo button or that steampunk case mod?

I had a 486 with a turbo button back in the mid 90's. I never knew it actually had a use. I thought it was some kind of weird prank or marketing gimmick, like tail fins or racing stripes. It certainly didn't seem to do anything--the computer was slow as heck with or without it on.
The turbo button was for older applications that couldn't compensate for the increase in speed. Now days thats all done via the windows API (Application Program Interface). This is also by the way how "Speed Hacks" work in gaming. By using a secondary application to hook into the game and lie to it/windows and increase processor resources. Soooo yeah, depending on the applications you were running you would notice a difference with the turbo button on, and yes it was standard (by design) to leave it on unless the slow down was needed.

I'm sorry man, Steam Punk Rocks!

Last edited by escapist; 02-17-2010 at 04:51 AM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:06 PM   #25
4wdBHM

Haha wow! I can't keep up with the posts!

But yeah, recently moved to Linux after being forced by Vista, still have a few XP boxes lying around

I love the Penguin Positions, that's awesome

Belly pics ....sometime ;-) That looks so funny reading it

And I'm loving this positive feedback everyone!

Oh and I noticed a quote above by Anthony Bourdain, I love No Reservations!