Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 02-12-2011, 03:56 PM   #26
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

All five of my kids were delivered by fat mothers (2). The mother of my two oldest was a little over 300lbs when she delivered -- both times natural childbirth with no complications. My wife weighed about 450lbs when delivered her oldest naturally and without any complications. She was about 370lbs when she delivered our two youngest by C-sections, again, without any complications.

For fat women, who are otherwise healthy, there doesn't seem to be any impediment to either conception or delivery.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:49 AM   #27
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default 440 pound delivery.

Peggy Williams became pregnant at about 480 pounds. Her metabolism changed in ways that made her burn a lot more energy. She delivered at 440 pounds. She delivered by cesarean section and her daughter was over 9 pounds. Other than the cesarean section she had no problem with the pregnancy. Her daughter is now 33 years old.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #28
CrimsonRibbon

CrimsonRibbon has said some nice things
Default This board maybe old but I come with info :)

I was 300 lbs when I conceived my son (2 weeks post spinal cord resection)Delivered him weighing 355# 17hrs of natural labor then via emergency horizontally csection. He was born @ 38wks @ 4.13oz. He was overall healthy and only spent 6 days in NICU. He is now a perfect and healthy 4 year old.

At 360# we conceived our daughter. Carried her until 38 weeks delivered @405# via vertical csection. She weighed 5#14oz perfectly healthy! With her I was sent home with a woundvac. Notice I specified which way they chose to cut my c sections. I healed perfectly fine horizontally even rgi there was a risk of yeast infections I still healed great. After being cut vertically and being sent home with a open wound with wound vac on thar wasn't maintained for 2 weeks. I went for my 2wk post op appt and they pulled the wound vac off and low and behold I had a seroma form (a pocket of fluid). The pocket of fluid had a tunnel leading to it 10.5cm deep. I was under constant care with private nurses in home and eventually was cut back open. Granted I was blessed with 2 wonderful children, I opted to have a tubal litigation.

Pregnancy wise, my sons was easy.My daughters almost killed me. HBP, bed rest at 22wks with a active 3yo! yeah right!
CrimsonRibbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:46 PM   #29
BBW_Curious1

BBW_Curious1 has said some nice things

Went to the doctor this past week and she would not even discuss a baby plan with me "due to my weight" totally pissed me off!!! Current weight is 275 lbs at 5'6"--glad to hear stories of successful BBW pregnancies
BBW_Curious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #30
Lke_Stacies_Mom

Lke_Stacies_Mom can now change their title
Default Really ?

I have 5 so...
Lke_Stacies_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:51 PM   #31
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW_Curious1 View Post
Went to the doctor this past week and she would not even discuss a baby plan with me "due to my weight" totally pissed me off!!! Current weight is 275 lbs at 5'6"--glad to hear stories of successful BBW pregnancies
You need a new doctor. My ex's original doctor was similar -- she ditched him and found a doctor who was much more supportive.

Also, what world is this doctor living in. Most of the women in the Fresno maternity ward where my 3rd daughter was born were fat.

Last edited by bigmac; 08-22-2012 at 09:54 PM.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:58 PM   #32
BBW_Curious1

BBW_Curious1 has said some nice things

I agree--my cousin is a bit bigger than me and has a beautiful baby girl no prenatal complications and no birth defects
BBW_Curious1 is offline   Reply With Quote