Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
jenboo
On Timeout

jenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Question Do fa/ffa's and fat people feel entitled?

Take this question as you interpret it...i am watching dr phil and there is a woman on who feels that she is entitled to drive as fast as she wants to because she is "special" and pretty and what not. Do you as a fa/ffa or fat person feel entitled?
jenboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenboo View Post
Take this question as you interpret it...i am watching dr phil and there is a woman on who feels that she is entitled to drive as fast as she wants to because she is "special" and pretty and what not. Do you as a fa/ffa or fat person feel entitled?
Yes i do feel entitled- entitled to be treated as a human being
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Sure if its free and I like it ....cuz I'm sexy biznitches....***shakes head & spins like Micheal Jackson***..oops, I meant...***spins then shakes head like Micheal Jackson***.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #4
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Shallow people like her are fascinating. They think they can get by with their looks, and they do for a while, but looks fade, and their sense of entitlement eventually bites them in the butt. Once in a great while I get to see that happen. My immediate predecessor as office manager felt entitled because she was "special" and pretty and what not too. She clearly got the promotion for reasons other than her abilities. I was angry she got the job over me, but I had enough presence of mind to realize her promotion was highly unpopular in our office. So I swallowed my pride and bided my time. The more she threw her miniscule weight around, the more she pissed off everyone, and the more her incompetence stood out. After six months, she was out the door and I had the job. All's well that end well, for me, because she was a great act to follow.

Personally, the only feeling of entitlement I have is to be treated with dignity and respect as a human being, as the woman I am.
Quote:
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

opppsss..can someone delete one of those posts...

I get excited when I dance like MJ and my laptop froze
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:39 AM   #6
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know if the term "Entitled" is the right term for me. I just think that in looking for relationships it's like a constant input/output from the parties involved. Being an FA, I don't feel that by the virtue of being so I have the right to anyone, nor does it mean all fat women in my grasp should suddenly be at my feet. I know in some cases being an FA is a trait that might make me more attractive to some women, but it's just a trait. Skills pay the bills in a relationship. Not literally. I mean all that love jazz stuff. Romance? Affection? Caring? Connection? Attraction? Yea. All that. lol

I think everyone is entitled to their preferences, but no one by virtue of even fulfilling another person's preferences is entitled to another person because of that.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:19 AM   #7
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

yes i do think that some of the fatcentric tend to feel entitled at times. i feel we have every right to human rights and respect in every way. but, i think because often people have been denied that basic necessity in life they can be driven in another way when it comes to providing that for other people. thats perfectly understandable. in concentrating on our own pain sometimes we inflict it on others unthinkingly or even uncaringly because of carrying so much of our own. i think that can be a big problem though because it gives other people ammunition in fueling their prejudices around weight. it also damages us because we become unethical and unscrupulous in how we deal with others and even ourselves. unfortunately we have to collect kharma on that. just because we are fat or are fat admirers and have had a difficult time sometimes it doesn't give us carte blanc to misuse and disrespect other people. we aren't the first people to face a challenge or a prejudice. we don't get an ass pass just because we have or like big ones.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:48 PM   #8
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feel LESS entitled cos I'm an FA, than say... If I wasn't... The odds of finding someone who I "fit" with is much smaller cos of my being FA... And it's clear that among the small group of women that I would otherwise fancy, many regard FAs as the opposite of what they seek. To put it kindly.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:56 AM   #9
siren_

siren_ has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue View Post
Shallow people like her are fascinating. They think they can get by with their looks, and they do for a while, but looks fade, and their sense of entitlement eventually bites them in the butt.
I love that. Nothing is more awesome that a bitch who thinks she's so much better than everyone getting treated badly by the next new prettier girl. Just desserts. >: 3

I think if I were ever to get fat, like really fat. I would think i'd be entitled to the same respect as everyone else. I've noticed a lot of rude people. Too many people thing it's okay to be mean to a fat person, and that's just wrong.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:03 AM   #10
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

lost the need to identify as an "fa" once peers started judging who i fuck more than my parents did

ditto the whole "i've been in the community for ____ years and happy and corrected already as a fat person therefore i deserve an fa more than the unenlightened outsider who still hates themself" mentality

operation good riddance underway
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #11
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

but yeah treat your lady well
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:33 AM   #12
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Beth Ditto said it best

"I don't want the world. I only want what I deserve."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i_c7VU-IgE
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:20 PM   #13
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I feel entitled to dessert.....cuz everyone expects me to have it anyway.

I use salad to shock people now.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:09 PM   #14
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
That pretty much sums it up for me.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:06 AM   #15
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
More or less this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
"I don't want the world. I only want what I deserve."
Also, this...and I don't see as I deserve any less than the next person, unless the next person's a damn saint.

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote