Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 02-27-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I appreciate the wonderful ladies on Dimensions thread

Yes....sister thread to the one on the main board. I suspect some of the ladies are made to feel unwanted/unwelcome/unappreciated at times.

So I'm sending my e-love out to all the smart, lovely, kind/caring, passionate, terrific ladies I see on here each and every time I log in.

You have my appreciation and support....always. You are why I keep coming back.

Note: This thread is not meant to discuss physical attributes or "what you find sexy". Those kinds of posts can be found all over the Dimensions Forums. This thread is a celebration more of *who* we are than how we look.

Show your love people- everyone is invited to comment....but only in a positive way. Keep your hate for the numerous other places devoted to that.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Tina; 03-02-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #2
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default you know why i heart you

cors, mergirl, tania, mossystate, gef, socialbfly, olwen, ashmamma, troubadours, raegan, suze, donna, carrie, steely, tina, rainyday, katherine

omg... we're gonna be here all day. so i'm stopping now. besides, you already know i heart you. and i'm sorry if i didn't mention you

and a special shout-out to all the bitches on the fashion board... yeeeeeah
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:35 PM   #3
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Why am I posting on the BBW board? Why am I even reading the BBW board? Because so many wise, witty, warm, generous, honest, compassionate ladies post here, and I have learned so much from listening to them. Thank you, ladies.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:39 PM   #4
TheKayDee83

TheKayDee83 can now change their title

I am honored to have been introduced to every one of the gorgeous, talented, loving, wonderful women that frequent this forum! Even though it has only been about a week that I have been a member, I have already gained so much from so many of you and I am truly blessed to be among you! I just hope I can give back as much as has been given to me already!!

I look forward to getting to know as many of you as I can!!
Old 02-27-2010, 04:11 PM   #5
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Though I'd like to thank all of the lovely dimettes here, Jes, Green Eyed Fairy, Cors, Mergirl, Olwen, MizzSnakeBite, TrajiJo, kayrae, ThatGirl08, LilyBBW, and Melian always make me happy to log in.

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
sirGordy
Contemplative Soul

sirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going onsirGordy knows EXACTLY what's going on

The ladies here, and you know who you are, who have given me encouragement, a good word, a great conversation, or just have been there for me, I salute you, and know that not only are you appreciated, you are the best. One in particular, who has been like a sister to me, and also have known here over 12 years, a special salute to you, and thanks.

God Bless,
SirG.
sirGordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:31 PM   #7
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i appreciate you for your

wisdom

humor

your efforts to show that we are not just meat

for not enabling men in turning away from their better nature

for being honest when it might be tough and embarrassing because you might help or even save somebody

for being strong even when you feel the world is caving in on you

for choosing loving other fat women over competing against them

for loving yourself and showing people how they can too

for being yourself

for sharing everything that you are

for your friendship

thank you and i love you!
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:43 PM   #8
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

My heartfelt appreciation goes out to the ladies of Dims. I know that I can come here for love, support, affection, humour, understanding, to cry, to feel safe, and most of all.....for the wonderful friendships.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:46 PM   #9
nettie

nettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions communitynettie is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It is the women of this board that caused me to want to get to know folks more and acutally de-lurk and start to post.

Thank you all.
nettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:32 AM   #10
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What can I say about the ladies of Dims that hasn't been said already in this thread. I will say how grateful I am to be graced with your kindness, your support, your unfailing generosity of spirit. You have touched my life in ways that you will truly never know the extent of your influence in my life.

I have learned so much about who I am and who you are. There is always a kind word, a smile of support, a connection that makes your life brighter, your day a little better. I am blessed to know each and everyone of you and thankful for your prescence in my life.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:03 AM   #11
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's the awesome women here that keep me coming back to Dimensions. What an amazingly powerful, compassionate, articulate, passionate and creative bunch, each beautiful and fabulous in your own way.

What's not to love?
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #12
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love so many women on here, and many who are no longer one here. My outspoken friends Mossy, TraciJo, Smushy, and GEF,and many others who fight day to day to show we are so much more than a fantasy, even if they get beat up for it, they never give up fighting for us.

Steely for her quiet dignity in the face of such a horrible change in her life

Ella for her enthusiasm for all things Farm and Yo

Mer for her hilarious yet quite relevant commentaries

and so many other lovely ladies who make this space bearable. Honestly if it wasn't for you all, i would have left long ago.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #13
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wish to thank all the lovely ladies here for letting me be a part of their world.
Special thanks to my fave cors for being so very cool/ understanding and backing me up against an a-hole poster.

Last edited by Tracii; 02-28-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:16 AM   #14
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

I had been a lurker for a long time after Misty showed me the site..I would come and read but never really participated.. GEF changed that with one of her many funny topics..I knew then I had to jump in with both feet and see how the water was...I am so glad I did..

Thank you all for showing that women can come together and be friends without all of the infighting,that we can support one another even tho we might not always agree..Thank you for showing we can have a civilized conversation and debate with each other and it not turn into a "cat fight"..Thank you for showing that when one of us is hurting we all rally around to give as much love and support as we can..Thank you for making each other laugh on days that we needed it...Thank you for calling bullshit on us and not letting us get into a big pity party..Most of all Thank you for being you and letting each of us see that..

You ladies rock and I am proud to call you sister...

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:03 AM   #15
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Objectification Without Devaluing 101? Dig it, sister.

I am in full support of this thread, though. Without BBW, FAs would be sad little men desperately trying to fatten up thin women; with them, we have the pleasure to know some absolutely wonderful ladies!
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #16
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Being a member here has helped me in so many ways. And, I can truly say that if it was not for this board, I wouldn't have any kind of support. I appreciate you ladies so much, from the bottom of my heart, thank you....
Old 03-01-2010, 03:16 PM   #17
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some of the women here who I admire and like so much are

* Moore2Me

* Mimosa

* Anastasia ( Forgot her screen handle)

* Swordchick

* Smushygirl

* LillyBBBW

* GEF

* Fascinita

* Buffie

* Punkin

* Chubby Bubbles

* Butch

* Hottie Megan

* Ivy

* Aletha BBW

* Candy Godiva

* Kayrae

* Red

* Tina

* Monique SSBBW

I am sure there are many more wonderful ladies here that I am yet to meet. I thank everybody for their contributions to this place.

xo

Susannah

Last edited by Shosh; 03-01-2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Typo
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:54 PM   #18
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

It would be nice to be able to keep the spirit of this thread in tact and on topic. The two posts will stand. If you would like to discuss the posts, please post here intead http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=70315. Thanks

/mod
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:15 AM   #19
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

To all the awesome ladies I have befriended here, I say unto you:

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Old 03-02-2010, 02:22 AM   #20
crayola box

crayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going oncrayola box knows EXACTLY what's going on

There are truly many women here who inspire me but the title of this thread brought one to mind immediately: Steely.

One of my first posts was in the health forum and she sent me a rep message basically saying "you are too important" to ignore a certain thing. The fact that someone would take the time to write that to a complete stranger whom they knew nothing about was very touching.

Since then reading about her dealing with hardship, plus the kindness and encouragement she shows others has only made me respect her more. Though I have never met her in person she always strikes me as someone who walks with a quiet conviction and gets their point across with kindness.

And to the many other women here(too many to name):
those who stand up for others
those who listen with an open mind
to those who bravely share personal stories, and enlighten me about the lives of others
those who make me think about my role as a fat woman in ways I never have
those who can articulate the things I can't

as well as:
the wonderful cooks who post pics
everyone on the fashion board: your creativity, your knowledge...without you my wallet might be fatter but my closet would be nothing but jeans and shoes

To all the women who challenge me mentally, make me laugh, and influence me to live a better life, you truly prove that one can find a sense of community online. I appreciate you, I admire you, and I thank you

Last edited by crayola box; 03-02-2010 at 02:24 AM.
crayola box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #21
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks to all the wonderful women here - my life is richer due to the BBW forum.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #22
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

Thank you women of dims for all your contributions. I'm in a time in my life where I'm still learning to accept myself and it helps to see that I'm not the only one in this world. There are a lot of posters on this site that I look up to and one day hope to have wisdom like they do.
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:40 PM   #23
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[QUOTE=msbard90;1399201]Thank you women of dims for all your contributions. I'm in a time in my life where I'm still learning to accept myself and it helps to see that I'm not the only one in this world. There are a lot of posters on this site that I look up to and one day hope to have wisdom like they do.[/QUOTE

You will ,girlfriend,you will.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:01 AM   #24
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fuckin' A, there are some sweetass lay-dees on this board. Cheers girls!
Old 03-03-2010, 04:44 AM   #25
archivaltype
shake n bake

archivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
Thank you women of dims for all your contributions. I'm in a time in my life where I'm still learning to accept myself and it helps to see that I'm not the only one in this world. There are a lot of posters on this site that I look up to and one day hope to have wisdom like they do.
This!!

I don't post a whole lot, but the insight you all provide on everything from stupid men to overall fabulousness has helped me in more ways than I could have imagined.

:confused:
archivaltype is offline   Reply With Quote