Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
Clyde

Clyde can now change their title
Default Does anyone else get turned on when recounting what you ate during the day?

My wife has been plumping me for about a year, and I am really enjoying it. She is too. One of the hottest things (other than the eating) is telling her what I had eaten so far that day and her telling me if I am doing bad or well. For example, I called after work today to say which train I was taking. Her first question was, "what have you eaten today?" So I ran through the list-- a few croissants for breakfast, a big lunch, cookies and biscotti for snack, peanut brittle, etc., etc. As I was going through this over the phone, I was getting really turned on. She even told me that there would be chocolate waiting for me when I got home, and she bought a box of cookies, too.

Does anyone else get turned on by describing what you ate so far that day to your feeder?
Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #2
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Oh, yes, this is a big component of it. Also because part of "pillow talk" during foreplay. It's one aspect of the relationship that can be carried out long distance.
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:02 PM   #3
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable

CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yes. I love that! I love hearing what my husband has eaten on any given day.
CuriousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote