Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 03-14-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default "Out" F/FAs - shout out!

I'm sick of so much discussion hinging on the idea that most F/FAs are shamefaced closet cases. It'd be great if we could explode this for the myth I expect/hope it is. So if you're unashamedly, openly, a lover of girls or guys that are bigger - please shout out in this thread!
Me for one.

And I posted this on the main board cos I wanted it to be widely visible to non F/FAs too...
Old 03-14-2010, 02:49 PM   #2
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

holler.....lol...I mean

HOLLA
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:54 PM   #3
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am who I am. I like what I like. I'm also fond of sushi, Leonard Cohen, backgammon, old motorcycles and science fiction; many other things. I'm certainly not ashamed of my tastes but they don't define me either. I can also be friends with and respect those who happen to hate things I like. Liking fat girls isn't an identity or a crusade for me. Yes, it's fundamental to my attraction but not exclusively so. There are several other things that have to be present simultaneously to hold my attention. And even with my limited emotional intelligence I'm clear I've never loved a woman for her size.

You love a whole person, not just one or two aspects of them. So that FA thing? Really just not me. Does that mean after dozens of almost exclusively SS girlfriends and almost 30 net years of marriage to two different SS wives I'm in some horrible, unacceptable closet? Frankly I don't care. See my first two statements.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:17 PM   #4
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

@Ernest - no, you don't have to crusade. Yes, clearly you are an "out" FA.
And thanks for posting all that other stuff, cos one of the next myths on my hitlist was: "F/FAs only care about a fat body." Thank you for exemplifying that as untrue. Me too.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:19 PM   #5
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i like to bludgeon everyone i meet in the face with the fact i'm an FA

nice weather huh?
FUCK YOU I LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH FAT PEOPLE

jk i am "out" though
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:52 PM   #6
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm an out bi-sizual....but then it never occurred to me to be "in"

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:51 PM   #7
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

*walks in all gangsta looking*

WHAT UP, BIZ-NATCH?! *peace sign*

Lloyd, present and accounted for!
Old 03-14-2010, 07:30 PM   #8
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hot, fat biatches make me happy in my underpants Ja, I'm out!
Old 03-14-2010, 08:15 PM   #9
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi. My name is Stan and I like fat chicks.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:22 PM   #10
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Show me them big bellies!
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #11
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
*walks in all gangsta looking*

WHAT UP, BIZ-NATCH?! *peace sign*

Lloyd, present and accounted for!
You don't remember Sam's BBW gang sign?

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:40 PM   #12
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Considering my old band of cronies used to call any larger lady they saw a Hayes Special....I'd say I'm pretty out.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:41 PM   #13
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

... So, you're coming out... on a site... that's already for FA's?

What...

oh nevermind.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:49 PM   #14
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post

What...

oh nevermind.
*throws peanuts at you*
Old 03-14-2010, 09:56 PM   #15
Molly Ren

Molly Ren has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
*throws peanuts at you*
Peanuts or not, the lady has a point. Maybe we should organize a "Call in FA" day...
Old 03-14-2010, 09:58 PM   #16
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Ren View Post
Peanuts or not, the lady has a point. Maybe we should organize a "Call in FA" day...
The point of this thread is for people to say that they're not afraid of being an F/A in public. "Out of the closet" so to speak.

Apparently Joswitch has had enough of being labeled a closet case and wishes to speak out *shrugs*
Old 03-14-2010, 10:02 PM   #17
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm dying at Hayes special. A+
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #18
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post

What...

oh nevermind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
*throws peanuts at you*
Maybe "coming out" was meant in more general life terms, you know, life outside the internet. And even on the net, being on a site, using a pseudonym, and a picture that may or may not reflect your face is not necessarily "out." If that were the case I (and many others) would have to watch some of the other sites I frequent...
Old 03-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #19
Molly Ren

Molly Ren has said some nice things
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
I'm sick of so much discussion hinging on the idea that most F/FAs are shamefaced closet cases. It'd be great if we could explode this for the myth I expect/hope it is. So if you're unashamedly, openly, a lover of girls or guys that are bigger - please shout out in this thread!
Me for one.

And I posted this on the main board cos I wanted it to be widely visible to non F/FAs too...
No one's really talked about the *experience* of being out yet, so I'll try. I'm not out to the whole world yet, but I do have a circle of kinky RL friends who I'm comfortable talking with about my desires with. (Is anyone ever out to everyone about their sexual desires that isn't straight or gay? There just seems to be too many risks involved.) But they know about the feeder thing and gently tease me about it, ask me questions about it, etc.

Actually, being "out" seems to involve a lot of teaching. Feederism is rare enough that even kinky people don't know a lot about it, and so I'm usually just answering questions. Even that was hard in the beginning and I used to blush a lot when even saying the word "feederism", but I'm getting over that now.

Also my last fuckbuddy DC Boy knew, and even tho he wasn't a feedee we did a lot of sweet things together. I found I was able to relax a lot more and was able to get close to orgasm more easily just knowing it was ok with him if I squeezed his tummy now and then!
Old 03-15-2010, 03:15 AM   #20
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
Maybe "coming out" was meant in more general life terms, you know, life outside the internet. And even on the net, being on a site, using a pseudonym, and a picture that may or may not reflect your face is not necessarily "out." If that were the case I (and many others) would have to watch some of the other sites I frequent...
Yes, as in "out" in real life!
@Krissmiss - no, not as in "coming out" on here, as in already "out" IRL. :P
@khayes - yes, exactly..
@Tau - you rock! Can't rep you, so *hugs*
Old 03-15-2010, 09:47 AM   #21
drewedwards

drewedwards can now change their title

Ya' know it's funny. I thought I was "in the closet." But when I started being open about my views on the female form, most of my friends pretty much already knew. I think people notice what catches your eye.
drewedwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #22
verucassault

verucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this board

my name is verucassault and i support this message

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
FUCK YOU I LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH FAT PEOPLE
verucassault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:23 PM   #23
Big_Belly_Lover

Big_Belly_Lover can now change their title

My girlfriend met my parents last week and before that we bumped into my local cinema whilst they were heading in to see their film, also I kiss her; hug her; put my arm round her; etc in public when I'm with her!

I seriously think that FA's need a lot more positive threads about us because theres alot of negative, man bashing ones and the like about on here...

Matt.
Big_Belly_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #24
UWSGuy

UWSGuy can now change their title

I never understood what there was anything to be "out" about. I've always been very open and honest about my preference, starting in high school. Also about my "turn-offs" as well.
UWSGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:21 PM   #25
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm out in so many ways (sexuality, gender, body size), and so is my partner. Since everybody on the Eastern Seaboard seems to know my partner, they all know that we're a FA powerhouse couple.