Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: What's your hickey situation?
never given or gotten one 11 10.19%
given one, never gotten one 8 7.41%
gotten one, never given one 10 9.26%
haven't engaged in that hickey mess since high school 22 20.37%
still proudly engage in hickey mess as tax-paying adult--no turtlenecks here 14 12.96%
proudly engage in hickeying as an adult but cover that mess up 30 27.78%
really like giving hickeys 10 9.26%
really like getting hickeys 17 15.74%
can't stand giving or getting hickeys, but happy to keep the SO happy with some hickeying 3 2.78%
think Barry and Michelle should sport matching hickeys at next state dinner 9 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-16-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Question a hickey poll!

HICKEYS!
Attachment 77479

Be honest...this will be reported as legal census data.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 11-10-2011 at 12:03 AM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

p.s. I think I should have made an "I think I got one once but I couldn't see that bit in the mirror" or I'm not sure" option, but I guess that'd be #1.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 03-16-2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: I'm an indecisive mofo.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hickeys are what separate man from the apes. That and autoerotic asphyxiation.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:09 PM   #4
liz (di-va)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Hickeys are what separate man from the apes.
I wanna ask "in a good way?" but somehow I can't get around the idea that I bet apes give hickeys too. They probably give better hickeys than we do.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I wanna ask "in a good way?" but somehow I can't get around the idea that I bet apes give hickeys too. They probably give better hickeys than we do.
The excessive body hair interferes with effective suction.

Or, y'know, so I hear.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:19 PM   #6
liz (di-va)

I had a lot of rejected titles for this thread:

Darling Hikki
Hickey Dick
The Hicki Lake Show
Sticky, Icky, Hickey (Oooh! Oooh!)
John Hickey, Jr.
Hickey Cristina Barcelona
It's Hickey to Rock a Rhyme
Spotted Hickey
Old 03-16-2010, 02:30 PM   #7
Carrie

Oh, hickey, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind!
Old 03-16-2010, 02:52 PM   #8
liz (di-va)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
The excessive body hair interferes with effective suction.
Yes, but they have stronger lips, so it balances out.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #9
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

Woo! Hickeys!
NYCGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:41 PM   #10
liz (di-va)

all very involved in the Hickey Community:

Last edited by liz (di-va); 11-10-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:27 PM   #11
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Have a hickey right now... but since I get hit as part of my job sometimes...
Ive been blaming that!... yes boob bruise!

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #12
liz (di-va)

Yay...this poll is now anonymous (as I intended - I screwed up), thank you mod! So you know...vote away.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:38 PM   #13
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmmm....i like the act the feeling of giving/receiving a hickey...but the hickey itself is an unwelcome side effect. So i like it, but I make sure I cover that shizz up!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:01 PM   #14
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

I've had a hickeys a long long time ago....and I actually think that's kind of a gross thing to look at. I'm pretty open minded, but in my area, the only ones with hickies that are all shown out in the open are the really, really nasty people. Thats the first thing that comes to mind when I think of hickies.

Private/covered hickies are ok, I suppose, once in a great, great while. I just dont wanna see em.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:06 PM   #15
sobie18
Bass playin' scuba diver

sobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticedsobie18 never has a post go unnoticed

Definitely not a hickey fan at all...sorry.
Nor hockey, for that matter...
Old 03-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #16
liz (di-va)

yay! 42 respondents so far.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:49 PM   #17
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobie18 View Post
Definitely not a hickey fan at all...sorry.
Nor hockey, for that matter...
Back in high school, I got a hickey while playing hooky.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 05:43 PM   #18
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love giving them, and I love the sensation of getting one...but they are kept well hidden
Old 03-21-2010, 07:54 AM   #19
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed
Default Badge of shame? or, pride?

Typically the act of hickying is considered teen-pubescent-juvenile, so at 41 they get covered to avoid judgment or mocking even though the presence of them in my mind is indicative of a good time being had by all.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:57 PM   #20
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Never gave one, never gotten one.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:09 PM   #21
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Gotten, never given. Love them, but cover it up always. I once went to my grandparents house with a hickey that I didn't realize I got.. and my hair pulled up into a bun.. and my mom was like, YOU HAVE A HICKEY AND IT'S REALLY OBVIOUS BY THE WAY like an hour after we left. I was like awesomeeeee grandma and grandpa probably saw it.. thanks for letting me know.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:13 PM   #22
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

There wasn't an answer enthusiastic enough for me. Bites, sucking, bruising?

Yeah, I haven't had a date in many months. Watch me sit on my hands.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:23 PM   #23
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

LIZ!

Where the hell is the "I only seem to get them from men who don't speak English as a first language and happen to be shorter than me, making me have to bend closer because I think that they're actually saying something and instead they're hoovering my neck... while wearing a white wicker cowboy hat." option???

I also need you to add the "Boy, I was effing stupid and didn't learn my lesson the first time (thanks vodka!) so I sported a matching one on the other side."

When you do this, then I'll vote.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:25 PM   #24
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've given 'em, I think it's kinda fun. Never gotten one, but I'm not really into being bitten so I think I'd pass on it.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #25
liz (di-va)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post
. . . where the hell is the "I only seem to get them from men who don't speak English as a first language and happen to be shorter than me, making me have to bend closer because I think that they're actually saying something and instead they're hoovering my neck... while wearing a white wicker cowboy hat" option?"
Yeah...that's the stuff.

And somebody get up on that Tiff there...give the girl some good bitin.