Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: What's your hickey situation?
never given or gotten one 11 10.19%
given one, never gotten one 8 7.41%
gotten one, never given one 10 9.26%
haven't engaged in that hickey mess since high school 22 20.37%
still proudly engage in hickey mess as tax-paying adult--no turtlenecks here 14 12.96%
proudly engage in hickeying as an adult but cover that mess up 30 27.78%
really like giving hickeys 10 9.26%
really like getting hickeys 17 15.74%
can't stand giving or getting hickeys, but happy to keep the SO happy with some hickeying 3 2.78%
think Barry and Michelle should sport matching hickeys at next state dinner 9 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2010, 07:35 PM   #26
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Yeah...that's the stuff.

And somebody get up on that Tiff there...give the girl some good bitin.
If you want to see what he looks like, there are pics in the "Old Schtuff" album on my facebook

There is actually a pic of him GIVING the hickey lol.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:10 PM   #27
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Interesting results so far!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:41 PM   #28
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Never had a hickey in my life. Repeatedly asks Spouse for one. He thinks they're gross. <sigh>

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:19 AM   #29
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

the key is to get them where the public does not see

i am with roll...a nice reminder of a fun time...
Old 04-18-2010, 12:41 AM   #30
wtchmel

wtchmel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswtchmel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

love the feeling of getting a hickey on the neck!! Actually love any kind of mouth neck attention towards me,lol. yet, haven't had or given one in ages and ages
Old 04-18-2010, 08:20 PM   #31
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

90 responses! This rocks.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:52 PM   #32
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Never got one nor given one
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:50 AM   #33
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Love giving, not so much receiving. Thankfully most of my partners are the other way round.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:06 PM   #34
liz (di-va)

interesting, interesting
Old 05-02-2010, 04:40 PM   #35
Fat.n.sassy
CelebratingNeurodiversity

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtchmel View Post
love the feeling of getting a hickey on the neck!! Actually love any kind of mouth neck attention towards me,lol. yet, haven't had or given one in ages and ages
Yum!! I'm with you! Woo Hoo!
Fat.n.sassy is offline   Reply With Quote