Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-21-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
JRZCKR

JRZCKR has said some nice things
Arrow BBW Bash Etiquette Rules

Ok, I think this is long overdue. It turns out, after going to the NJ BBW Bash, there are plenty of unwritten rules to follow in order to enjoy yourself and avoid getting burned. I have a couple of rules, but I would love to hear some other rules anyone would like to offer.

1. Ladies, DO NOT assume that a guy is looking for a relationship with you if he is single and acting like a nice guy towards you.

2. Guys, DO NOT assume that if a woman is single, a webmodel, and friendly towards you that she would be into you.

3. Everyone, DO NOT assume that just because a woman is not single that she is off limits OR if she is single, that she is fair game.
JRZCKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:11 AM   #2
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRZCKR View Post
Ok, I think this is long overdue. It turns out, after going to the NJ BBW Bash, there are plenty of unwritten rules to follow in order to enjoy yourself and avoid getting burned. I have a couple of rules, but I would love to hear some other rules anyone would like to offer.

1. Ladies, DO NOT assume that a guy is looking for a relationship with you if he is single and acting like a nice guy towards you.

2. Guys, DO NOT assume that if a woman is single, a webmodel, and friendly towards you that she would be into you.

3. Everyone, DO NOT assume that just because a woman is not single that she is off limits OR if she is single, that she is fair game.
I'll keep these in mind when I'm at a bash. I wonder what I could add to this. Just basic rules of manners and etiquette might help.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:35 AM   #3
verucassault

verucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this board

these sounds like rules for everyday life, no?
i was taught that whole thing about not assuming stuff in general cause of the ass consiquences.
verucassault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's an easy one-

DO NOT assume that the bashes are all about looking for a partner/hookup.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:14 PM   #5
FA Punk

FA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Here's an easy one-

Then whats the hell is the point of going then haha!?

I can't ad anything to the rules dudes cause I've never been to a Bash myself, but I will say this, When and if you do hit on somebody be polite about it alright. If the girl/guy isn't into thats cool just move on. Also you might want to try and befriend that person if possible, I mean just because he/she doesn't think your all that doesn't mean he/she doesn't have a friend who would think other wise.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:19 PM   #6
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Here's an easy one-

So true! A lot of people go just to let loose, be themselves and have good time with friends. Not looking for anything more then that.

Basically you just shouldn't assume anything bottom line. Just go with no expectations looking to have some fun!
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:46 PM   #7
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRZCKR View Post

I don't know if I agree with the first part of this one. I certainly wouldn't want girls hitting on my boyfriend knowing that he was taken. Also it sounds kinda skeezy to think that men and women would cheat b/c they are at a Bash.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:26 PM   #8
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rule no. 1: If no one can see see, stroke that pee pee.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #9
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
Rule no. 1: If no one can see see, stroke that pee pee.
And just covering your eyes doesn't count as no one see-seeing you.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #10
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rule no. 2: Be an even bigger weirdo in the pool, there are no laws in international waters.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:18 PM   #11
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

don't act like an asshole if a girl you're talking to leaves with someone else. other people notice. there is literally tons of beauty at these things. man up and move on.

and bang everyone.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:30 PM   #12
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy500tchr View Post
I don't know if I agree with the first part of this one. I certainly wouldn't want girls hitting on my boyfriend knowing that he was taken. Also it sounds kinda skeezy to think that men and women would cheat b/c they are at a Bash.
Ive never been to a bash yet even I know that some of the married women are swingers, and have sex with other guys at the bashes. Same goes for men too Im sure.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:37 PM   #13
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm fairly sex-positive, so I'd like to say that what happens at the bash should mostly stay at the bash unless it's an atta-girl/boy. Just 'cause someone hooks up with someone else doesn't make them bad people. It's their damn bodies.

(Spoken by the bash virgin. And I've been to a bash or two! :P)
Old 03-21-2010, 08:02 PM   #14
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can think of a few things but Im sure I shouldnt say.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:56 PM   #15
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

There are only a couple of rules:

1) Don't be a dick (or the female equivalent thereof). Everyone's there for a good time; don't mistake that for everyone being there for YOUR good time.

2) Take things in stride. Guess what? There will be another one. Someone will get you a paper bag to breathe into while you settle down and deal with the face that something DID NOT GO THE WAY YOU WANTED. (note: this apparently does not apply to any Bashes in Nov/Dec 2011 if you follow the Mayan calendar; please feel free to panic/freak out appropriately if you do. Me? I'm a Gregorian guy, so I figure we've got a few thousand more years at least. I'm keeping my powder dry)

3) Meet people. Always the hardest for me, because I'm shy. No, really, I'm an introvert according to Myers-Briggs. Seriously. Ok, stop laughing at me, that's just rude now!

4) I reserve the right to add additional rules as appropriate, assuming approval by the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Politburo and the Stonebreakers. Or other people can just chime in, whatever. It's kind of an informal process.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #16
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, and by the way, you're generally more attractive when you're not slobberingly drunk.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:51 AM   #17
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

don't be judgmental of people who come to the bash to fuck. especially women. they get enough shit.

there are better seduction methods than shit-talking other FAs. just saying.

grabbing a paysite model by the belly and telling her you have all her videos is a dandy pick-up line. try it.

if you're blind, feel up everything. EVERYTHING.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:26 AM   #18
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post

Hahah, oh my word, this made me giggle.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:02 AM   #19
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

Yes, I'm wearing these Ray-Bans indoors because...I got my eyes dilated today and I'm temporarily blind and not because I'm trying to look like Tom Cruise in Risky Business, only 1' 4" taller?

I could see Mini pulling that off....

Quote:
don't be judgmental of people who come to the bash to fuck. especially women. they get enough shit.

there are better seduction methods than shit-talking other FAs. just saying.

grabbing a paysite model by the belly and telling her you have all her videos is a dandy pick-up line. try it.

Old 03-22-2010, 04:15 AM   #20
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed
Default There is always one guy that can't take "NO" for an answer.

If a woman tells you she isn't interested in further conversation, that is NOT an indication that you should try harder or continue to pester her into further conversation, following her around like a stalker because YOU find her attractive. If you ask her to dance and she isn't interested, No means No and go away should not have to be explained or said more than the one time.
This type of behaviour is aggressive,boorish, and pushy and in the real world yields restraining orders, not dates.
Rollhandler

PS to women. If a guy is behaving this way he is probably counting on your passive nature to allow his badgering to continue, not wanting to hurt his feelings etc. By this time you probably know his name, have said no, followed it further with total bluntness, and moved on only to have him badger you further. Don't be afraid to mention his behaviour to the event staff.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:04 PM   #21
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Oh, and by the way, you're generally more attractive when you're not slobberingly drunk.
Is that what I'm doing wrong?
Old 03-22-2010, 03:05 PM   #22
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This is a GOOD one, what's funny is that it's women who are usually most judgmental of people who go to the bash just to fuck.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #23
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

In order to have sex at the bash, you must create a thread so that people can sign up.

I guess Mini wins again.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:10 PM   #24
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mini always wins. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:53 PM   #25
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Ive never been to a bash yet even I know that some of the married women are swingers, and have sex with other guys at the bashes. Same goes for men too Im sure.
Oh Katy I totally agree with you there but if they were swingers they are technically not single but somewhat available. I was just kinda bothered by his assumptions.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote