Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
4wdBHM

4wdBHM has said some nice things
Default Kiss and Tell

So a lot of us are here based on some type of physical preference...how about some kiss and tell?

Who's with who? who is looking for what? Who's hooked up with who?

Anyone here for just hook ups or are you looking for a deep relationship

just curious :-)
4wdBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:46 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

None of the above.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #3
4wdBHM

Default oh boo

awww no way
Old 03-23-2010, 01:03 AM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Back when I was a free agent (my term for single) I was borderline man-whorish. These days I'm with my one and only, and that's who I strive to be with. I would never cheat on her nor have any desire to return to my cowboy past. I love her and only her and I don't intend to "hook up" with anyone else.

However when it comes to my cowboy past, different story. Without mentioning details, I've been to 10 bashes in the last few years and I've found company at the end of the night in one form or another in all 10 of them.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:06 AM   #5
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:26 AM   #6
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Back when I was a free agent (my term for single) I was borderline man-whorish. These days I'm with my one and only, and that's who I strive to be with. I would never cheat on her nor have any desire to return to my cowboy past. I love her and only her and I don't intend to "hook up" with anyone else.

However when it comes to my cowboy past, different story. Without mentioning details, I've been to 10 bashes in the last few years and I've found company at the end of the night in one form or another in all 10 of them.
Oh you hoe!!! lol!!
Old 03-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #7
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
x2 for extra emphasis
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:15 PM   #8
Sensualbbwcurves
SensualFatGirlCurves

Sensualbbwcurves can now change their title

I am just looking for friends...that's it!
Old 03-23-2010, 03:10 PM   #9
verucassault

verucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this board

well this one time...at band camp
verucassault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:38 PM   #10
4wdBHM

Default So wait

Bashes wha? I'm still new to this scene so I have no idea what that is
Old 03-23-2010, 03:49 PM   #11
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm proud to say I'm with my one and only Haunted. Its been..... wow 3 yrs this Month that we met face to face. We have known one another almost 8 years. We became engaged Sept '09.

I couldn't be happier even if we are living on separate coasts right now. He is my forever love.
KaliCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:14 PM   #12
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oy vey. Well I'm here for online banter and friendship. My ex-boyfriend's on here but we met in r/l and we were together before we knew the other was on Dims (I think he just used to be a lurker back then, although he is pretty vocal these days..!). Have hooked up with someone on here also. No regrets but don't think it's a game I'll be playing again.

Why are you so keen to get the gossip on everyone here if you're so new to this? Not the best way to go about making friends, IMHO.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:13 PM   #13
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm here for some fashion, laughs, and friends.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #14
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I sit in a tree outside Olwen's window sometimes and just... watch...

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:12 PM   #15
ReallyNiceFellow

Location: I guess you could say that I have no fixed address; I go wherever life takes me
ReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I must admit that I originally came here looking to satisfy a fetish. Along the way I read posts by some very nice and very intelligent people, and some of them touched me in ways I certainly wasn't expecting. So now, I just read the interesting posts and follow some of my favourite writers on here. All in all, it's been a pleasure. But I'm still hoping, albeit faintly, to get sat on.
ReallyNiceFellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #16
StaySafeTonight
Awesome-Sauce.

StaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 clubStaySafeTonight is a member of the 500 club

I first came here just to find some like-minded people, since I have a preference of women that is quite outside the norms of most of my friends and peers. I found a place where I feel that my feelings and preferences are more than just okay- they are BETTER than the norms! I also found was a group of great, helpful, and honest people I am proud to call friends.

I wasn't here to meet women, or to "hook up" in any way, though now that I am single, I would not be opposed to meeting someone though dims- the women here are absolutely wonderful! I would honestly love nothing more than to get myself to a Bash!
StaySafeTonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:59 PM   #17
katanne

katanne has said some nice things

im just very hooked with my bf.. i would really prefer to have sex only with him..=)
Old 03-24-2010, 04:14 AM   #18
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

shits and giggles.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:05 AM   #19
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubus_dxb View Post
shits and giggles.
To perve on the menz and Bobbie!
And for the fashion, lovely ladies and general chit chat!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:24 PM   #20
4wdBHM

Default haha

Love the replies! I don't care to know any specific details (names and whatnot) it's just I log on and I see "post pics of" insert nekkid/parts/belly yadda yadda

...and I wonder if it is all...just talk

I'm all for social networks and the like but does this site ever go beyond the keyboard and mouse?

I think my question has been answered...I'll have to read more up on these bashes
Old 03-29-2010, 11:09 PM   #21
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm here for the cookies.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #22
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
I'm here for the cookies.
Oh we're all here for those!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:24 AM   #23
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I originally found Dims kind of by accident a couple of months ago. Before that, I had absolutely no idea what an FA was or that there were even people who appreciated plus-sized women. I wish I had known about this sooner!

I truly love all of the people that I've talked to on here- you are all fabulous, and I mean that. My confidence in my body and my self-esteem have gone up since first posting on here. People I see on a daily basis can tell the difference in me.

It's no secret, but I did meet a special guy on here. I wasn't really looking for a relationship at all, but we just got to talking and really clicked. I haven't clicked with anyone else like this. Now we're talking on the phone nightly and I'm traveling 2000 miles to see him in July, and if things go well, October. I am so excited and actually not really nervous. It's the first time I've really felt that I can be myself and not have to apologize for my size.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #24
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm here for the e-men. They give me all the fulfillment I could ever need.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote