Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-30-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
JRZCKR

JRZCKR has said some nice things
Default Solid, Soft, or in between?

Ladies who like the big fellas,

What kind of build do you prefer they have: Solid like an NFL lineman, soft like bowl full of jello, or in between that...where are you on the sliding scale? I saw this topic posted on another site, so thought I'd bring it up here. I run about 6'1 and 265 lbs sort of decent build...thought I'd see if I can get my place on the scale...BTW if any want to see a pic send me a private message.
JRZCKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think what you will find what woman finds sexy, is just someone who is sexy. No one person is alike, so every woman on here is probably going to have a different mental image of what they conjure up for their ultimate chubby fantasy.

If your seeking a personal review of yourself. You might get better response by just posting in the: Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves thread, and let the responses come as they will.

Last edited by escapist; 03-30-2010 at 09:41 AM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:40 AM   #3
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I mostly date guys that are in between... the former football player look, rather than current football player. I definitely love a big, solid build... but I absolutely melt for big tough guys that got soft around the middle when they let themselves go
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:44 AM   #4
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chubby Muscle Bears For the Win! YEAH! eheheheh or is that bigger than what your talking about Esther?
Old 03-30-2010, 09:46 AM   #5
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Chubby Muscle Bears For the Win! YEAH! eheheheh or is that bigger than what your talking about Esther?
Nope, that's pretty accurate! Haha. You summed it up better than I did. I like them bearded and hairy too, like the classic bear type.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:58 AM   #6
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah i'd say solid for sure, the football player gone to seed is just the look that turns me on. If this makes sense, i like fat but not flab. The BHM i'm currently drooling over has a belly that i'd swear is made of granite, practically no hang at all--it just sticks out from his body like a globe and doesn't even bounce when he walks. I also like male bodies that are thick with broad shoulders, muscular legs, etc. The type that even if they lost weight would still look stocky and broad.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:59 AM   #7
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Nope, that's pretty accurate! Haha. You summed it up better than I did. I like them bearded and hairy too, like the classic bear type.
Yeah I've been getting educated in it. I was only recently informed thats what I am. For those who need a visual reference Chicken Legs posted this earlier:

According to her I'm a chubbier version of the guy on the bike.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:03 AM   #8
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Yeah I've been getting educated in it. I was only recently informed thats what I am. For those who need a visual reference Chicken Legs posted this earlier...
Haha yeah! That kind of build. Now just picture one of those guys with a beard, a red plaid flannel shirt and a toque... and you have the stereotypically canadian-looking giant lumberjack man I'm into.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:09 AM   #9
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In my younger days I used to go pretty much for the more solid guys, and now it seems like I'm drawn to the softer guys. What changed? I have no idea.

Maybe it was my own interaction with a really really hawt softer guy? Could be, but heck, I guess I could say all 3.

In the end it depends on the personality inside the body though.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:11 AM   #10
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Haha yeah! That kind of build. Now just picture one of those guys with a beard, a red plaid flannel shirt and a toque... and you have the stereotypically canadian-looking giant lumberjack man I'm into.
Is this a bad time to admit when I lived in the NW I used to wear a a red plaid flannel shirt ? ......Yeeaaahhhhhh....I tried to play it off like it was just the cool 90's grunge look lol. Come on its cold! You have to wear shirts like that its the only way to stay warm.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:38 AM   #11
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRZCKR View Post
Ladies who like the big fellas,

What kind of build do you prefer they have: Solid like an NFL lineman, soft like bowl full of jello, or in between that...where are you on the sliding scale? I saw this topic posted on another site, so thought I'd bring it up here. I run about 6'1 and 265 lbs sort of decent build...thought I'd see if I can get my place on the scale...BTW if any want to see a pic send me a private message.
Big tree trunk legs get me everytime. Short or tall, soft or firm, big belly or small belly, ass shelf or just a wide ass.....they have to have big legs (in proportion to their body), or the river runs dry and we can just be friends..lol.

hehehe...yes I'm equal opportunity when it comes to the lovin' of the large and sexy..

Last edited by chicken legs; 03-30-2010 at 10:45 AM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:52 PM   #12
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Soft. It just offers so much tactile potential.

Scientific explanation: the 'hard' fat is visceral fat, underneath the muscle and surrounding the internal organs. The 'soft' fat is subcutaneous fat, under the skin and covering the muscles.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:18 PM   #13
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Soft for sure. I mean, I still love a typically "Male" body (broad shoulders, yadayadayda), I don't have much of an attraction towards hard bellies. Plus, soft fat tends to be better distributed throughout the body, and well, yeah. It makes me happy. ^^
Old 03-31-2010, 04:50 AM   #14
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default for me

I prefer very tall big bellied men who are solid as a rock..aka Andre the giant type men..because I love the contrast in public and people will think who is on top and who is on the bottom.

Never really cared for men who are soft though I have been there and done that and now following my dreams...

Old 03-31-2010, 02:26 PM   #15
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep
Smile Well...

I usually go for the soft guys the ones soft all over the body proportianet, but then again like many have said or a person said it comes to the inside personality that gets the last point.
So sorry for my writing its terrible.
LovesBigMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 02:39 PM   #16
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

After a very pleasant hour of stroking his belly and chest, I gotta say: soft

...although futher research may be required.
bigjmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:07 PM   #17
Tyrael
Gone

Tyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ahw bummer...

to bad i have an soft-pillow like belly =(
Tyrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:11 PM   #18
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

A soft pillow like belly is nothing to be sad about
LovesBigMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:00 PM   #19
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

I almost kinda wish a poll had been attached to this...
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:00 PM   #20
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrael View Post
Ahw bummer...

to bad i have an soft-pillow like belly =(
-cuddles up- x3
As LBM said, nothing to be sad about.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:14 PM   #21
Tyrael
Gone

Tyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTyrael can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Now your all making me red and glowy

Tyrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:20 PM   #22
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Well I am soft all over. If any FFA wants to check for herself she is more than welcome to.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:40 PM   #23
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Soft all over, all the way.

I'm crazy for the fat ex-jock type (broad-big-strong), but especially when softened. But "hard" fat doesn't do it for me so much.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:35 PM   #24
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
...you're into my boyfriend??
Old 03-31-2010, 07:44 PM   #25
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm and ex football/baseball/wrestling/basketball player that has a really big gut now lol