Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-31-2010, 11:00 PM   #26
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veil View Post
...you're into my boyfriend??
Hahaha. And mine!
Maybe our boys are long lost twins!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 05:46 AM   #27
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

I guess in-between. If that means big-framed, solidly built guys who are padded all over, anyway...

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:16 AM   #28
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my shoulders and the upper part of my chest are still hard from being in shape once upon a time but everything south of that is pleasantly mushy. I can't seem to grow a beard though, every time i try i end up looking like a fat cactus with the plague...
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:34 AM   #29
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
I can't seem to grow a beard though, every time i try i end up looking like a fat cactus with the plague...
Hehehe, great imagery! But clean shaven is much much better. ^^
Old 04-01-2010, 10:26 AM   #30
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
I almost kinda wish a poll had been attached to this...
Ooooo Good point, I didn't even think of that.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:08 AM   #31
FFAKAT

FFAKAT can now change their title

I like extremely soft all over. Like a giant jiggly water bed, a guy the size of one would be nice too..with lots of gushy rolls and folds!
Old 04-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #32
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

I'm firm in some areas and soft in others, so I have fat galore for every mood and situation.....
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:39 AM   #33
FemFAtail

FemFAtail can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly View Post
I'm firm in some areas and soft in others, so I have fat galore for every mood and situation.....

Yes! And he always keeps me 'in the mood', too! He is firm and soft in all the right areas! His legs and back are very big and firm from carrying around his hugely rotund, planetary belly! And that marvelous belly of his is collosal and jiggley yet tight as a drum once his voracious appetite has been satisfied (which is another turn on in its own rite)!

I can "firmly" and gleefully attest that his "Body is a Wonderland"!

http://s0.ilike.com/play#John+Mayer:...5963c8952e861c
Old 04-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #34
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Mattress Firm/

Man soft. Even though I've been with a larger man, who was definitely fat and soft, he still wasn't as soft as me. There was still an appreciable difference, and I think that with all but the very obese, there always will be. I think it may be due to testosterone...
Old 04-15-2010, 05:51 PM   #35
Spiderweb Sitar

Spiderweb Sitar can now change their title

I'm a fan of a combo soft-solid. My man has solid arms, literally all muscle, and a deliciously soft tummy, without any abs to speak of.
Spiderweb Sitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #36
lily352

lily352 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslily352 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sorry I'm slow to answer on this one. I love this topic! I primarily go with those who said the former linemen who are now a tad past their prime perhaps. Is that the right way to say it? A big, strong looking man with a nice sized gut.... that turns my head pretty fast.
lily352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:48 PM   #37
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have that soft underbelly and lovehandle muffin-toppage, but when I push it out I have the beachball thing going on. I'd say I'm a little of both.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:59 PM   #38
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

soft, please
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #39
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Soft for sure. I mean, I still love a typically "Male" body (broad shoulders, yadayadayda), I don't have much of an attraction towards hard bellies. Plus, soft fat tends to be better distributed throughout the body, and well, yeah. It makes me happy. ^^
Well, hey there, have we met?
Old 04-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #40
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Generally speaking I like the solid fat with a broad shoulder and a little dough belly. I also swoon over those GIAGANTOR men who are like 6-6 and 300+lbs..
When they make me feel small... or like they could manhandle me a bit... woooo.
When they have pretty green or hazel eyes... it just kills me. I have also been attracted to narrow shouldered big belly style with little muscles but I think that was a personality thing because in just looking at the body style doesn't do much for me.

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:20 AM   #41
TaciturnBadger

TaciturnBadger can now change their title

Slightly on the soft side of in-between, thanks!
Old 04-26-2010, 04:57 AM   #42
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default escapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Chubby Muscle Bears For the Win! YEAH! eheheheh or is that bigger than what your talking about Esther?

R u a tough bear or a multi colored Care bear from way back? lol

Old 04-26-2010, 05:04 AM   #43
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

personally i like to think of myself as a gummy bear... mmm, gummy bears nom nom nom!
FishCharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:32 AM   #44
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default the man I like to have is..

very very tall aka andre the giant build and weight and with huge feet and big hands. Love to date a man who is at least 7ft tall and over 500lbs someday but doubt that will happen.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:42 PM   #45
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Soft, soft, soft, soft, and soft. Mmmmm I just got a little happy inside lol

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #46
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Soft, soft, soft, soft, and soft. Mmmmm I just got a little happy inside lol
Admit it, you like at least a little bit of hard

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:51 PM   #47
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Whatever, LOL...I'm not going to admit to a damn thing

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:09 PM   #48
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
And when he says a little bit, he means a little bit.

ZING-AH!

......I am so sorry for that...that was just awful...
Old 05-13-2010, 09:38 PM   #49
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
And when he says a little bit, he means a little bit.

ZING-AH!

......I am so sorry for that...that was just awful...
What?

ohhhhh, like a penis. Ohkay. Got it.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:14 PM   #50
DayLovely

DayLovely can now change their title

Omg, as soft as possible. Babyish and chubby and Huuuuuuuuuuggggeee. I don't like guys who look like they might secretly play rugby. Although sometimes that isn't too bad either...
DayLovely is offline   Reply With Quote