Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default KFC Double Down

Have you guys seen this? It looks amazing! Bacon, cheese, chicken, it's a genius idea.

KFC Double Down

"The new KFC Double Down sandwich is real and it's coming April 12th! This one-of-a-kind sandwich features two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken filets (Original Recipe® or Grilled), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel's Sauce. This product is so meaty, there’s no room for a bun!

The Double Down comes in two versions – Original Recipe® or Grilled."
Old 04-01-2010, 11:28 AM   #2
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

Oooo....I will be at KFC on the 12th when they start selling this.
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #3
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was so hoping that this was an April Fool's joke. Sadly, this "sandwich" is real.

yeccchhh
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #4
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*drool* I am so there...
Old 04-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #5
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

WOW!!! that looks good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyBrunette View Post
Have you guys seen this? It looks amazing! Bacon, cheese, chicken, it's a genius idea.

KFC Double Down

"The new KFC Double Down sandwich is real and it's coming April 12th! This one-of-a-kind sandwich features two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken filets (Original Recipe® or Grilled), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel's Sauce. This product is so meaty, there’s no room for a bun!

NYCGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #6
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am glad they are finally releasing it! They have been teasing us for almost nine months. http://dimensionsmagazine.com/forums...ad.php?t=63432

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:21 PM   #7
prettyssbbw

prettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized repprettyssbbw has super-sized rep
Default umm

*drooool*
prettyssbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:33 AM   #8
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG, is it the 12th YET???????
Old 04-04-2010, 02:48 PM   #9
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
LOL! Like a little kid waiting for a holiday. Every day in March my son would say "How many more days until Easter?!?! I can't wait anymore!"
Old 04-06-2010, 02:56 PM   #10
JeanC
Fat chick with a gun

JeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this boardJeanC carries a lot of weight on this board

I would give this a try once, if I could get to any other KFC then the one we have here. They have trouble getting their chicken cooked in such a way as to not be raw [insert puking smilie here]
JeanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:00 AM   #11
toni
In the know

Still not the 12th
Old 04-07-2010, 08:00 PM   #12
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

KFC Double Down

I had occasion (lunch) to visit our local KFC this week and asked if the new sandwich included a bun. He said it did. I think it would be a little easier to eat (specially if it was hot, or juicy) with bread to soak up some of the leaks.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:06 PM   #13
toni
In the know

It better not come with a bun!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:18 PM   #14
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

moore2me, you're killing toni here lol. She's very excited for this, don't say anything negative til after she tries it

Maaaaybe the guy working there thought you meant biscuit? It probably comes with a biscuit. Biscuit on the side = good. Yummy chicken bacon cheese bun-less sammich ON a bun = no good.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:01 PM   #15
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want to eat this with you LOL

Quote:
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:46 PM   #16
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*subscribes* This marks a major turning point in my life folks. I am SO there on the 12th!!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #17
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The website has a countdown timer: 3 days, 2 hours, 10 min and 27 seconds..

Old 04-09-2010, 12:31 PM   #18
toni
In the know

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
I want to eat this with you LOL
I am down for a KFC date
Old 04-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #19
toni
In the know

Quote:
moore2me, you're killing toni here lol. She's very excited for this, don't say anything negative til after she tries it

Maaaaybe the guy working there thought you meant biscuit? It probably comes with a biscuit. Biscuit on the side = good. Yummy chicken bacon cheese bun-less sammich ON a bun = no good.
Yeah really. If my KFC dude hands me a bun with this sandwich I am throwing it back at him. You will see me on the news " crazy fatty assaults KFC cashier with a bun".
Old 04-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #20
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Yeah really. If my KFC dude hands me a bun with this sandwich I am throwing it back at him. You will see me on the news " crazy fatty assaults KFC cashier with a bun".
I'm with you Toni. Or if it does include bread, the bread has to be in the middle. Hidden.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #21
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There better NOT be no hidden bread in that! If they try to slip some bread in there there's going to be TWO news stories involving angry fat chicks.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #22
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

The little commercial on the website has an actor saying "So Long, Bun!"

So I'm thinking KFC is trying to push this as Low Carb. I've got this feeling that it isn't nearly as big as the commerical portrays.. Hope its not a "Snack"
Old 04-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #23
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Quote:

KFC Double Down

OH MY CHRIST I HAVE TO GET THAT! THANKS FOR POSTING THAT! THAT LOOKS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #24
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

Who's ready for the Double Down????? I won't have time to go there for the next couple days so I expect reports back on how it was. I especially wanna know about the sauce and whether or not it tastes spicy or mild or what. Looking forward to the reviews!
Old 04-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #25
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I very much want to eat this x 3.