Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 05-10-2006, 09:16 AM   #1
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation where are my fit fatties?!?!?!?!

ok, so we support the feeders & the feedees... and while we are "opposed to WLS" we still provide a forum for discussion...

so, my question of the day is: where are all my fit fatties???

what is a fit fatty??? my definition (and i most welcome additions and addendums to my definiton) are those fat women and men who live a healthy and active lifestyle??? i define a healthy and active lifestyle as eating a well balanced no/little processed proportioned daily diet (preferably chock full of non-processed homecooking) and excercising daily (which includes plain old walking)...

i know that i am not alone, as lillybbbw is also a self-professed fit fatty...

so, my dear sweet fit fatties, i want to hear from you!!!!!

the big apple has spoken

p.s. bonus points if you, like me feel that fast food is poison!!!!!

::exeunt::

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:58 AM   #2
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Count me in. I eat well-balanced hearty meals and I love to walk and swim. I also have regular medical checkups and my doctor gives me a clean bill of health every time. Obesity may have certain health risks, so I watch myself closely. My doctor says I probably take better care of myself than many people who assume they're healthy simply because they're thin, so they abuse their bodies. A positive attitude works wonders too. I'm no health nut, and I avoid junk food and fast food because I simply don't like them. My fat contains only the finest ingredients.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:14 AM   #3
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

okay, I'm procrastinating and going to be the counterpoint to your point!

I feel like making a separate definition of what is a "proper" fat person really doesn't bode well for size acceptance. We should all eat healthy and try to be healthy but what if we aren't? Are we unacceptable if we have diabetes or immobile or use a cane or scooter? what if we have lymphadema and eat a lot of salty foods? What if don't want to move at all?

The first thing I always see pop up when there is a discussion of fat acceptance is the health angle. People say "oh I eat steamed tofu and veggies and walk 5 miles a day and my fat granny lived to 105". Why do we need to justify anything or what we put our mouths, can't we be lazy?!! It reeks of protestanism, the work ethic, that we can change.

Aris, it wasn't you! It was a disjointed rant in the making!
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:45 AM   #4
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation just for the record...

i hear you toodles, my love...

i am not passing judgement... i am just looking for community... i'd like to add that i am aware that fit & unfit people come in all shapes and sizes...

and i am not suggesting that there are or should be "proper" fat people... nor am i asking for anyone to justify their food consumption or levels of physical activity..

i want to be reassured that i am not the only one who gets grossed out by fast food...

also, no matter what a person's mobility, physical activity is still physical activity...

-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...

Old 05-10-2006, 10:48 AM   #5
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I consider myself to be fit and fat, but I don't limit my intake to certain kinds of food and I do like some fast food.
moonvine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:51 AM   #6
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I do not refuse fast food now and then, but I DO refuse television at all costs, instead choosing to spend my evenings meditating and reading Proust.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:59 AM   #7
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

and eating madelines.

I don't find fast food disgusting even though I read "fast food nation". I have a weakness for taco bell (hello pms!). I do find my body doesn't react well to sodium and have to cut down on things like cheese and popcorn. I try to drink more water but been in a diet soda frenzy as of late.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:59 AM   #8
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I do not refuse fast food now and then, but I DO refuse television at all costs, instead choosing to spend my evenings meditating and reading Proust.

*hex sign* Get thee behind me, Satan!
Old 05-10-2006, 11:01 AM   #9
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles
I try to drink more water but been in a diet soda frenzy as of late.

I don't drink water. My puzzlement with the water obsession in this country is probably second only to my puzzlement with the dieting obsession.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:09 AM   #10
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rarely do I eat fast food but every now and then I like to treat myself to KFC, Taco Bell, Burger King or Wendy's. Other than that I exercise, laugh at my own jokes and swallow lots of pricey supplements.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:14 AM   #11
MissToodles
dead peasant

Cool

I take an expensive brand of multi vitamins and don't feel better. What am I doing wrong?
Old 05-10-2006, 11:19 AM   #12
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I take a stress buster multivitamin when I know that I am about to get rundown: too much work, performances, relationship drama. It works for me.
The Obstreperous Ms. J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:25 AM   #13
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm taking Centrum, CoenzymeQ10 and Triple Omega 3-6-9. The centrum and the CoQ10 mke me feel no different but the omega is where I see the most results.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:11 PM   #14
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hijacked.
Sorry Lipmix. But you stole my man.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:14 PM   #15
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

Exclamation jes???

speak you of my nysquashee??? if that is the case, yes i usurped him... ::evil laugh:: he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!

if not, i have no idea of what you are talking about..

-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

Old 05-10-2006, 01:10 PM   #16
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl
speak you of my nysquashee??? if that is the case, yes i usurped him... ::evil laugh:: he is all mine!!!!!!!!!!

if not, i have no idea of what you are talking about..
oh, don't mind me, i'll just be over here, weeping quietly over lost love.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:12 PM   #17
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

OMG, Aris, what did you do????
The Obstreperous Ms. J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:31 PM   #18
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

Default well....

::evil grin::

-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

Old 05-10-2006, 02:43 PM   #19
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Fit and fat?

I just have to say that one of my ex-g/f's immediately comes to mind as being in this category. Despite being the largest BBW I ever dated (her weight varied over time but averaged around 385lbs. and was around 415 for a while), she was also in quite good shape. She used to be a gymnast, and could still do cartwheels and even handstands. (It's really a pretty amazing thing to see a 400lb. woman hold herself upside-down in a handstand!)

She had a lady friend who was nearly as big as she was (I think she said she was "around 350lbs." one time) who she gave a lengthy piggyback ride to one time, as well. (We were playing pool in the basement and goofing around, and she just scooped her up onto her back like it was no big deal!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl
ok, so we support the feeders & the feedees... and while we are "opposed to WLS" we still provide a forum for discussion...

so, my question of the day is: where are all my fit fatties???

what is a fit fatty??? my definition (and i most welcome additions and addendums to my definiton) are those fat women and men who live a healthy and active lifestyle??? i define a healthy and active lifestyle as eating a well balanced no/little processed proportioned daily diet (preferably chock full of non-processed homecooking) and excercising daily (which includes plain old walking)...

i know that i am not alone, as lillybbbw is also a self-professed fit fatty...

so, my dear sweet fit fatties, i want to hear from you!!!!!

the big apple has spoken

p.s. bonus points if you, like me feel that fast food is poison!!!!!

::exeunt::
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 03:30 PM   #20
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971
She had a lady friend who was nearly as big as she was (I think she said she was "around 350lbs." one time) who she gave a lengthy piggyback ride to one time, as well. (We were playing pool in the basement and goofing around, and she just scooped her up onto her back like it was no big deal!)
My partner Samantha is over 400 lbs and she's very strong as well. Not her arms so much (she said she won't try the handstand ) but just in general, and legs especially. Her stamina is easily as good as mine, and she has over 100 lbs on me.

I'm not especially fit (no regular exercise routine...) but I also try to stay away from fast food. It's hard, though... some of it tastes soooo good!

Brenda
Old 05-10-2006, 04:13 PM   #21
MissMirandaRae

MissMirandaRae can now change their title

I would say I am a Semi fit fatty.

I have a new job in the car sales business so therefor I am standing and walking all day.

I try to eat healthy but today..I was bad... I had kfc... I just had a craving..

but then again I ate healthy last night.

heh..
MissMirandaRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:10 PM   #22
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a wannabe
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:21 PM   #23
Phalloidium

Phalloidium can now change their title

While I'm not really fat, I'm still obese by BMI standards... I'm somewhere between good to great shape.
Phalloidium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:53 PM   #24
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Count me in as a "fit fattie in progress".

Tracy
Old 05-11-2006, 05:44 AM   #25
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

By the BMI, I am consider obese, but I exercise regularly, and mostly stay away from fast food, prefering food cooked on the spot. At every medical checkup the doctor gave me a clean bill of health.

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote