Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ODE to OLDER MEN--more sexier than young men

All my life, I've always preferred men who are older than me. I'm 26 but my boyfriend is 39 going on 40. There is something about older man that rocks my world.

I do not like young men under the age of 30, most of them are immature. Alot of them have no respect for women. 9 out of 10 times I walk by an older gentleman (35 and up) he would greet me. Only 1 out of 10 young males do the same. They are just so much more respectful.

I once dated a man 16 years my senior and we are still best of friends (not benefits ). I know a lot of older women hate it when young women date an older man--they say they want us because we are easier to control, naive, etc. What gets me, most of the older females who say crap like that secretly want to smother some hot 25 year old man. Hypocrites. Alot of these females are insecure. A young woman is more mature than a young man. A young woman in her 20s has the maturity of a man in his 30s, for the most part.

Anyway, we prefer older men because of their life experience, courtesy, maturity, and yes, they are fine in bed. It sounds cliche but they know how to treat a woman. Even my father is 13 years older than my mom. She picked RIGHT.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 04-08-2010 at 08:51 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's not much poetry in that post. Wouldn't really call it an "ode".

"Odious" would be a better adjective.

Last edited by Blackjack; 04-08-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
KittyKitten

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
There's not much poetry in that post. Wouldn't really call it an "ode".

So you came to my post just to write this crap? The post isn't for you anyway, young man.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 04-08-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #4
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
The post isn't for you anyway, young man.
I'm posting here anyways. It might have something to do with you insulting me.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #5
KittyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I'm posting here anyways. It might have something to do with you insulting me.

I didn't insult you, I corrected you on what you said about the President and showed you evidence.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #6
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I came here to post this crap.

I think it's great that you like them and that you've had those experiences, however I believe that the accusations you've made against younger men are not only generalities, but haven't been my experiences at all, so I'll just share another side.

There has been nothing secret about my times smothering 25 year old men, or my enjoyment of just that (well documented in photos, in fact!). I wouldn't waste my time on someone I thought to be excessively immature or irresponsible, and last time I checked there is nothing in the world wrong with silly. (I see you've since edited out silly.... well, I read it, so I'm going to comment on that.)

If we're to go with your line of thinking (which is flawed, in my thinking) then the women who choose older men may be looking for safe, care takers. Maybe they want to be "prizes" or something, and they're not secure or happy enough to just have fun, enjoy, and confident enough to be the "older woman".

Hmmm.

So, while I'm glad you're enjoying your own choice, and I wouldn't put you or it down, I think it's rude to insult those who enjoy other types or the other types they enjoy.

Where one chooses to get a "good dickin'" is their choice. (And since we're on fat sexuality, I'm going to safely assume this isn't just about his great personality, etc, etc.)

(Carla/Beej, I will not forget the cupcakes.)

Last edited by AnnMarie; 04-08-2010 at 08:55 PM.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #7
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I didn't insult you, I corrected you on what you said about the President and showed you evidence.

Do not bring other board issues to this one - either of you. Move along, stay on topic.

/mod
Old 04-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #8
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

i like how you edited out the fact that you called young men "silly".

ridiculous.

i've gotten a good dickin' from younger and older men, and in my personal experience, the older ones were more "silly" than the younger ones. generalities serve no purpose as there are always exceptions. having dated someone 12 years older than me, and someone 4 years younger, i feel i qualify to chime in here.

keep painting with that broad brush, i like laughing.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:06 AM   #9
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

A lot of younger men would say similar things about older women, changing traits to match gender bias. I have no problem with either and perception is everything. Some of what you say rings with a grain of truth, but some is simply ones experiences coloring perception into what becomes a preference. It's good to know that some girls still find us older guys to be attractive in this youth driven world, and I know some women will agree with this, although I find the double standard slanted in the favor of older men. (such a shame) As we age one of the biggest things we as humans worry about is whether or not the other gender still finds us attractive or whether or not we are desirable.
It is good to know that the answer to that is YES, we are! Although, no one age group holds the monopoly on maturity.
Rollhandler

Last edited by rollhandler; 04-09-2010 at 07:17 AM.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awww, yeeeeeahhhhh.

Old 04-11-2010, 05:44 PM   #11
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think it depends entirely on the person himself, no? It's not so much a question of who's more mature than whom, nor if they know how to respect a woman. I think that just has to go with the amount of self-confidence a person gains over their lifetime.
And again, speaking as the noobling I am, there can be some troubles with a large age gap. Maybe not immediately, but there are significant cultural differences, as well as personal outlooks that change dramatically once you have a gap that ranged over 10 years.
But that being said, I'm glad you like older men, and I'm sure being appreciated by a younger women makes them happy.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #12
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Although Spouse is only 4 years older, Old Flame is nearly 15 years older. He is the one who gives me butterflies when I think of him, although I try not to.

I'm attracted to so many types and I certainly don't have a daddy complex but my fantasies invariably go back to the silver-haired seducer I met years ago.

Spouse knows we're still friends and it makes him sweat a little---well a lot, but the past is the past and fantasies are just that.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:31 PM   #13
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There are a lot of nice younger guys out there so don't rag on them too much.A lot has to do with how they were raised.
I'm 37 and my BF is 57 and is a very respectful man and treats me better than I have ever been.Older guys rock IMO.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:47 PM   #14
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Don't knock the youngins until you've tried one. When I was 27 my boyfriend was an extremely sexy 20 year old. It was never an issue and in bed, fantastic. The 20 yr old knew what he was doing in the bedroom. He had some serious stamina and a willingness to please that I'd never seen before. Plus he thought I was extremely awesome, being so much older. It was fun while it lasted.
Old 04-16-2010, 05:31 AM   #15
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
I think it depends entirely on the person himself, no?
This pretty much says it all.

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:12 AM   #16
fasub

fasub can now change their title

There's hope for us yet!
fasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #17
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I personally enjoy older men. I think it has to do with needing a man that knows what he wants and/or has had the time to get over the partying phase or whatever. However, I sometimes want a guy my age (but on my level). I think I sort of liked older guys all my life because younger guys were always the guys that made fun of me and yadda, yadda, yadda. I just can't see myself with a guy my age because I'd never think he was serious if he approached me. I'd check to see if his buddies were around the corner keeping fatty tabs or something!

Furthermore, I LOVE an older man's appearance. Gahhhh. Salt n pepper, pants that don't show underwear, and a deep voice *le sigh*. lol I don't know, but I'd never put down younger guys! To each their own, I suppose!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #18
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I personally enjoy older men. I think it has to do with needing a man that knows what he wants and/or has had the time to get over the partying phase or whatever. However, I sometimes want a guy my age (but on my level). I think I sort of liked older guys all my life because younger guys were always the guys that made fun of me and yadda, yadda, yadda. I just can't see myself with a guy my age because I'd never think he was serious if he approached me. I'd check to see if his buddies were around the corner keeping fatty tabs or something!

Furthermore, I LOVE an older man's appearance. Gahhhh. Salt n pepper, pants that don't show underwear, and a deep voice *le sigh*. lol I don't know, but I'd never put down younger guys! To each their own, I suppose!
Oh yeah, salt and pepper older is sooooooo hot!! One of my fave couple of general types. puuurrrrrr.

But I had to laugh, the younger guys I've dated, or have interest in, don't have their underwear showing and have very sexy deep voices... so yeah, you can have more of each.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #19
StarWitness
part square, part drape

StarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions communityStarWitness is a pillar of the Dimensions community

No problem with your preference-- although my experience with an older man doesn't deserve the same kind of glowing review-- but I feel the need to stick up for the younger guys. Out of all the guys I've dated, the one who's shown me the most respect-- as in, who I most believe sees me as his equal-- is a year younger than me. Men under 30 on this board have made some intelligent, thoughtful, and sensitive posts. I don't think they deserve to be brushed off so casually.

I've always been a guy with a sweet tooth, and that girl's just like a king-size candy bar...
--Sleater-Kinney
StarWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:39 PM   #20
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't say that I've ever had a problem with younger men and in my experience they've been no less respectful. However, a lot of older men seem more confident with a been-there-done-that thing that I find appealing. Then again I like the enthusiasm of the young.
For me older men are one of the many 'types' I'm attracted to. Younger men fall into some of those types as well.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-17-2010, 10:08 PM   #21
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
However, a lot of older men seem more confident with a been-there-done-that thing that I find appealing.
Everybody has to start from somewhere
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:21 PM   #22
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Absolutely--which is why I added the following sentence.

Not to mention there is something to be said for youthful energy and stamina.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 04-17-2010, 11:23 PM   #23
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Absolutely--which is why I added the following sentence.

Not to mention there is something to be said for youthful energy and stamina.
Yeah i just excluded the other parts in the quote before to make myself sound smart . I knew what you meant before
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #24
KittyKitten

Older men rule! They are just so darned sexy and confident. I would much rather date a Denzel Washington than a Lil Wayne or Akon.

Another thing, why is it when an older woman dates a young man she is a sexy cougar? Yet an older men chasing some young thing is considered to be a pervert? That is a crazy double-standard.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 04-18-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #25
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Older men rule! They are just so darned sexy and confident. I would much rather date a Denzel Washington than a Lil Wayne or Akon.

Another thing, why is it when an older woman dates a young man she is a sexy cougar? Yet an older men chasing some young thing is considered to be a pervert? That is a crazy double-standard.
Ahhhh...I don't care what they call it. That's just jealousy.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me