Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-18-2010, 07:36 PM   #26
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Another thing, why is it when an older woman dates a young man she is a sexy cougar? Yet an older men chasing some young thing is considered to be a pervert? That is a crazy double-standard.
Huh?

O.o

I think we are living in two different countries. Just being labeled a cougar ( ugh ) says that it is not really thought of as ' normal '. A man has to be around 30 years a womans senior before he catches the same kind of flak a woman catches if she is with a man even ten years younger.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:35 AM   #27
LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Huh?

O.o

I think we are living in two different countries. Just being labeled a cougar ( ugh ) says that it is not really thought of as ' normal '. A man has to be around 30 years a womans senior before he catches the same kind of flak a woman catches if she is with a man even ten years younger.
Think you're being a wee bit too sensitive. When I first heard "cougar" back in the mid-1990s, it meant a hot woman in her late 30s to mid 50s (and not necessarily one who looked younger facially) who COULD snag a younger guy if she wanted. I think it still means the same thing today, judging by the "cougar-in-training" t-shirts you can see preteens wearing.

My wife saw one of those and sneered, "they should be trained by me. I didn't just get the younger guy to fuck me -- I got him to marry me!"

And age tells nothing -- I was more disciplined in many ways, more mature in some ways at 24-29 than I have been from 38 or so forward.
LuvBigBoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:10 PM   #28
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I also feel that a lot of these younger men in this generation were raised without strong father figures so they don't know how to behave like proper gentlemen--they have a misconstrued idea on what it means to be a man.

I am a strong believer in that it takes a man to raise a boy. In my household, my father was a strict disciplinarian of the boys--he guided them with tough love.

But then again, I feel like I wasn't supposed to be born in this generation.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 04-21-2010 at 07:16 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:19 PM   #29
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I am a strong believer in that it takes a man to raise a boy.
Negative. I'm a single Mom and my son has spent something like 5 hours with his "father" in his life. The douche is not in our lives and I've been raising him as a single Mom since conception. My son is sensitive, considerate, brilliant, has excellent impeccable manners, opens doors for ladies, has so much respect for women and humanity it's crazy that he is only 9 yrs old. He is well on his way to growing up to be an amazing man and I've done that by myself. He cries when he sees suffering on the news and he can't bear to see homeless people or hear of anyone in pain or sick. He, on his own, asked me if we could donate to St. Judes and he donated his whole penny jar (nearly 20 bucks) to the Hope For Haiti fund. His own words - he wants to grow up to be a doctor so he can make people better and use the money he makes to build homes for the homeless. This is all from a little boy whose father is not and never has been in the picture. If a Momma raises a boy who is not all of these things, they have failed. A woman can raise a true gentleman if she cares enough to give all of her time and effort to the cause.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:52 PM   #30
Sensualbbwcurves
SensualFatGirlCurves

Sensualbbwcurves can now change their title

I find myself also be attracted to men older than myself, but I would not rule out a younger man if he came my way if he held my interest.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:07 AM   #31
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We've all been younger and then we get older. It's all relative. Everyone is someone else's older man or older woman, just as everyone is also someone's younger man or woman. By and large, being of the same generation and sharing the same formative background and being of the same Zeitgeist, is generally seen as the best recipe for getting along and making it as a couple, with age deviations on either side progressively decreasing the odds. I see nothing wrong with making the case for exceptions, though it should be done without disrespect for the norm.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:42 AM   #32
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

In my resent years i've dated mostly younger men, Now we all know my dreamboat is 67 so i have no problem with the older fellas. As for stamina, the 2 fellas older then me that i well lets just say they had it all over the younger ones, or atleast were able to come back a second or third time But im soperficial and would still date the young hot ones
Old 04-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #33
LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyBrunette View Post
Negative. I'm a single Mom and my son has spent something like 5 hours with his "father" in his life. The douche is not in our lives and I've been raising him as a single Mom since conception. My son is sensitive, considerate, brilliant, has excellent impeccable manners, opens doors for ladies, has so much respect for women and humanity it's crazy that he is only 9 yrs old. He is well on his way to growing up to be an amazing man and I've done that by myself. He cries when he sees suffering on the news and he can't bear to see homeless people or hear of anyone in pain or sick. He, on his own, asked me if we could donate to St. Judes and he donated his whole penny jar (nearly 20 bucks) to the Hope For Haiti fund. His own words - he wants to grow up to be a doctor so he can make people better and use the money he makes to build homes for the homeless. This is all from a little boy whose father is not and never has been in the picture. If a Momma raises a boy who is not all of these things, they have failed. A woman can raise a true gentleman if she cares enough to give all of her time and effort to the cause.

I hear that. I've got a thousand faults that keep me from thinking of myself as a good person, not sure I'm a good husband or even that I should be a father. But I'm the parent who is involved at school, makes the playdates, gets the kid going in the morning, into bed at night and gets called by the kid when she's got a major or minor problem; a citizen who cares about neighborhood and country; and a multi-tasking husband who can bring home the bacon while frying it up in the pan (wife was stunned at my cooking skills even after 15 years together), willingly does dishes and laundry, doesn't forget birthdays or anniversaries or holidays and is a gentleman in public (around the house, wife and I are pretty coarse).

And the only thing my father, a friend of mine today, had to do with my upbringing is donating chromosomes. Mom was my mother and father. It takes a man to make a boy. It takes a parent to raise a man.
LuvBigBoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:41 PM   #34
jtgw

jtgw can now change their title
Default hm both sides have a point

Er that's all I have to say more or less.

jtgw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:46 PM   #35
KittyKitten

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've also found a lot of men these days just don't respect or like women. We're just sex objects or something to be disrespected. Read many blogs on the true nature of how so many men feel about women. They just have a negative opinion of women.

Many base their hatred out of a small group of women being gold-diggers. I don't support gold-digging, but if you're going to mandate that a woman has to have a certain type of ass, size of tits, color skin, hair type, waist size, booty shape, etc etc, then don't turn around and complain that a woman wants you to buy gifts for her.

Then you chase these certain type of women and wonder why your heart gets stomped on. Later, you go on Youtube making videos of women "women ain't shyt", "black women this, that, ". Come on, it was your dumb ass that was superficial and choose her for her looks and not personality.

If men can judge women on superficial beauty standards, it is no surprise that many women judge men by the size of their pocket books.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:57 PM   #36
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I've also found a lot of men these days just don't respect or like women. We're just sex objects or something to be disrespected. Read many blogs on the true nature of how so many men feel about women. They just have a negative opinion of women.

Many base their hatred out of a small group of women being gold-diggers.
"Men base their hatred of women out of a small group. I can generalize about all men, because I've read a few blogs about it."
Old 04-30-2010, 06:02 PM   #37
KittyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
"Men base their hatred of women out of a small group. I can generalize about all men, because I've read a few blogs about it."
Hello Mr. Happyface83 fan.

It's not just in blogs, I sense it everywhere--on the streets, media, etc. Keep in mind, I never said 'all' men, but MANY. I used a qualifier, Mr. Happyface83 fan.

Don't get too defensive. If it's not about you, you can hop scotch along.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:26 PM   #38
lily352

lily352 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslily352 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm somewhat fascinated by the idea that a lot of men "these days" just don't respect or like women. Personally I don't think this is a new idea. Maybe not everyone teaches manners like they did in the 1950s, but I'm pretty sure that that goes for men and women.

Either way, I prefer dating men who are a few years older (2-4), but I don't think I have much of a reason for doing so. Figure that out. haha
lily352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #39
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey, I may be 21 but I'm kinda mature for my age. Honestly, I don't really know if any older females are truly attracted to me though. Hmm.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:57 PM   #40
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Oh, I am diggin' this thread. For the first time in my adult life, I am growing facial hair, and there is a splendid sprinkling of grey in my beard. Just got the whole thing shaped today at an old-fashioned barber shop with a (yikes!) straight razor. Dayum! I be lookin' devilish now. Thanks for the buzzard-plug.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:22 PM   #41
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNYC View Post
Oh, I am diggin' this thread. For the first time in my adult life, I am growing facial hair, and there is a splendid sprinkling of grey in my beard. Just got the whole thing shaped today at an old-fashioned barber shop with a (yikes!) straight razor. Dayum! I be lookin' devilish now. Thanks for the buzzard-plug.
How YOU doin'? lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #42
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgw View Post
Er that's all I have to say more or less.

haha is that all?

i guess older men are kinda good you know, more or less.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:40 PM   #43
jtgw

Yeah that's all.

And I'm not just KINDA good!
Old 05-02-2010, 08:41 PM   #44
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtgw View Post
Yeah that's all.

And I'm not just KINDA good!
hehe who said i was talking about you?
Old 05-02-2010, 08:43 PM   #45
jtgw

Well since I am included in the set of older men (relative to you) you WERE talking to me.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:50 PM   #46
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm generally into guys younger than me, but I'm really digging men in their 30s right now. So I appreciate your ode
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:37 AM   #47
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud:

How YOU doin'? lol

Doin' fine fine fine, thanks for asking! (Tip o' the hat) How YOU doin'?

Last edited by JMNYC; 05-03-2010 at 03:39 AM.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:18 AM   #48
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Strangely enough, the older "I" get the younger the men I'm attracting.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:46 PM   #49
vinman

vinman has said some nice things

at 42 am I old or young...or just stuck in the middle....

always loved my BBW....

ciao

Last edited by AnnMarie; 05-08-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: reads like a personal, not allowed.
vinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:10 AM   #50
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinman View Post
at 42 am I old or young...or just stuck in the middle....

always loved my BBW....

ciao
Older then me, But still very young!!! Of course I have the dreaded Peter pan syndrome!!

Last edited by AnnMarie; 05-08-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: edited quote for moderation
isamarie69 is offline   Reply With Quote