Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-11-2010, 08:57 AM   #1
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Who LOVES Bacon??

I came across these items while on the website Think Geek. I'm a little scared of the bacon flavored gum balls and jellybeans. They also sell bacon flavored envelopes, baconnaise and bacon salt! What do you all think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b96c_bacon_gumballs.jpg (25.0 KB, 332 views)
File Type: jpg ce85_bacon_beans_jellybeans.jpg (22.8 KB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg cf26_bacon_popcorn.jpg (20.6 KB, 333 views)
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:59 AM   #2
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

BACON! LOVE it! You forgot the best one, though.

HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Okay, you win! LOL!
Old 04-11-2010, 09:03 AM   #4
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBubbles View Post
Okay, you win! LOL!
Good one, huh?
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #5
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The jury is still out on the bacon salt, I'm not sure if it helps or hinders whenever I use it. The Bacon Mints, well.. that's not a repeat buy.

Now the Tactical Bacon.. ready to eat bacon, in a can with a 10 year shelf life...
http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/wacky-edibles/c399/
Old 04-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #6
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
The jury is still out on the bacon salt, I'm not sure if it helps or hinders whenever I use it. The Bacon Mints, well.. that's not a repeat buy.

Now the Tactical Bacon.. ready to eat bacon, in a can with a 10 year shelf life...
bacon and mint flavor combined into a mint? a....NO! as for the tactical bacon, i'll pass!
Old 04-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #7
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
It's bacon velveeta!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:27 PM   #8
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The company I work for was a vendor at Chicago's Bacon Fest on Saturday 4/10. My boss brought me a jar of Baconnaise (Bacon flavored mayo) and OMG, the deviled eggs that I made with it today!!!! I hoped he could get me some Bacon Salt and Bacon Popcorn, but they ran out. He said the chocolate covered bacon was particularly tasty, but he did find that there came a point where he was bacon'd out. He said he never thought there would be a time where he could say he'd had enough bacon. I wish I could have gone, maybe next year.............

P.S. The BaconSalt company was started by two guys who won money on America's Funniest Home Videos
Old 04-11-2010, 08:20 PM   #9
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

Ohhhh MYYYYY Stinking GOSH! IIII LOOOOOOOVVEEE BACON! If I'm at a restaurant for the first time, and I see they have a bacon cheeseburger or something similar, I'm on it like its hot!
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #10
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Give me some smoked hickory bacon and hell i will be your best friend.
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:12 PM   #11
Laura2008
Chicago hotdog

Laura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 clubLaura2008 is a member of the 500 club

That bacon bra is hot.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:21 PM   #12
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So I don't like to make decisions and I was at a restaurant recently when I asked the waiter for a suggestion. He started with, "Well do you like bacon?" HAHAHA Duhhhh! Do I like bacon? Who doesn't would be a better question!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:50 PM   #13
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButlerGirl09 View Post
He started with, "Well do you like bacon?" HAHAHA Duhhhh! Do I like bacon? Who doesn't would be a better question!
haha good point.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:07 PM   #14
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty View Post
haha good point.
Bacon is all the rage now!

I had a bacon cupcake on my birthday and it changed my life. I seriously want that bacon popcorn... Must resist the popcornzzzzzz
Old 04-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #15
Nutty

I cant wait for that new chicken bacon cheese sandwhich at KFC!
Old 04-12-2010, 04:29 PM   #16
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

Someone got me a container of bacon mints. Let's just say....errr....yuck.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #17
AnnieMac

AnnieMac has said some nice things

I saw a picture of bacon and maple ice cream the other day on the net. It was pretty much the best/scariest thing i've ever seen.

-Annie Mac
Old 04-12-2010, 08:47 PM   #18
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We just tried Hickory Bacon Salt and it's so delicious. Now we are eating popcorn, topped with bacon salt. I love it.

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:50 PM   #19
Nutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
We just tried Hickory Bacon Salt and it's so delicious. Now we are eating popcorn, topped with bacon salt. I love it.
Dude, that sounds AWESOME.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:05 PM   #20
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been looking everywhere for bacon ice cream. That's like, my dream.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:08 PM   #21
Nutty

or bacon flavored syrup for waffles and pancakes!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:18 PM   #22
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty View Post
or bacon flavored syrup for waffles and pancakes!
I like to dip my bacon IN my waffle syrup. Sausage links too.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:01 AM   #23
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Also, Bacon Salt is a low sodium, zero calorie, zero fat, vegetarian and kosher seasoning.

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:59 AM   #24
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
Also, Bacon Salt is a low sodium, zero calorie, zero fat, vegetarian and kosher seasoning.
Can you list the ingredients in the Bacon Salt? I'm curious as to what it's made of. I can't seem to find any nutrition facts on the Bacon salt
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #25
Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth can now change their title

Monday i was walking around the Lincoln Square Mall after having my taxing done. I found a shop that sold international foods, had ice cream & chocolates for sale....and "The Bacon Cookbook" by James Villas I believe. I gotta remember to tell my gf this as she LOVES Bacon.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Mr. Jigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote