Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #51
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Remember pork is the other white meat!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #52
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Today is International Bacon Day!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bacon_Day

I'm ready to celebrate.

- Jim
Old 09-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #53
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Im kind of weird about bacon....if I like it or not depends on what it is on or in.

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #54
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Here's another - Chicken Fried Bacon Strips

youtube clip

Chicken Fried Bacon

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #55
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

youtube clip

Chicken Fried Bacon
That I have made and eaten an dit is quite tasty

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:11 PM   #56
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So... I haven't tried this, but I know the bacon lovers will be all over this. It came from Martha Stewart Everyday Food in the December 2010 issue.

Slow Cookier Bacon Jam!

[Just linked to some random blog with the recipe, because I'm too lazy to type it out. LOL]
Old 12-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #57
mybluice

mybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot picsmybluice does more than just post hot pics

Saw these Bacon Flavored Toothpicks in a store in Wichita. The donut shop here in Derby sells maple donuts with bacon crumbles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bacon.jpg (4.9 KB, 115 views)
mybluice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:49 PM   #58
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Saw this on the news this morning....

Bacon Scented Candles [Made in Michigan!]

Old 02-19-2011, 09:55 PM   #59
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

1- bacon pop RULES.
2- bacon cheddar poo rules harder
Old 02-19-2011, 11:36 PM   #60
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
2- bacon cheddar poo rules harder
I so hope that's a typo.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:45 PM   #61
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Bacon Themed Alcoholic Drinks

Here's another Bacon Infused Drink

This is from another site

Bacon Infused Vodka

Making bacon-infused vodka is relatively easy, albeit time consuming process. In order to properly execute this infusion you will need some time. Therefore, it is best to plan ahead, about three weeks ahead. And, this is how you do it: Cook three to four pieces of bacon in a frying pan. Once cooked, add bacon to a clean pint sized mason jar. Trim the ends of the bacon if they are too tall to fit in the jar. You could also go hog wild pile in a bunch of fried up bacon scraps. Optional: add crushed black peppercorns. Fill the jar up with Vodka. Cap and place in a dark cupboard for at least three weeks. At the end of the three week resting period, place the bacon vodka in the freezer to solidify the fats. Strain out the fats through a coffee filter to yield a clear-filtered, pale yellow bacon vodka. Decant into bottles and enjoy (Makes one pint of vodka). Badda-bing badda-boom.

The Bacon Bloody Mary

The Bacon Bloody Mary is a more mild drink that most any one could appreciate, bacon enthusiast or not. I'd suggest you give this to someone without telling him/her that you used bacon-infused vodka. Only after they are blown away should you tell them about your dirty little secret.

1. Add 2oz bacon infused vodka, 8oz tomato juice, 1 tsp horseradish, 1 tsp lemon juice, 4 dashes tobasco, 4 dashes of Worcester to cocktail shaker with ice cubes.

2. Shake well. Strain mixture over the ice cubes in a highball glass.

3. Add one pinch pepper and one pinch celery salt.

4. Squeeze a lime slice over the drink and garnish with a bacon slice. * The Coup De Grace: garnish glass with bacon salt.

Source

Baconized Beverages

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 02-22-2011, 12:32 AM   #62
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I so hope that's a typo.
oh damnit!! yess, POP is what I was attempting :/

curse these hands!
Old 02-22-2011, 01:41 PM   #63
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Here's another Bacon Infused Drink

This is from another site

Bacon Infused Vodka

Making bacon-infused vodka is relatively easy, albeit time consuming process. In order to properly execute this infusion you will need some time. Therefore, it is best to plan ahead, about three weeks ahead. And, this is how you do it: Cook three to four pieces of bacon in a frying pan. Once cooked, add bacon to a clean pint sized mason jar. Trim the ends of the bacon if they are too tall to fit in the jar. You could also go hog wild pile in a bunch of fried up bacon scraps. Optional: add crushed black peppercorns. Fill the jar up with Vodka. Cap and place in a dark cupboard for at least three weeks. At the end of the three week resting period, place the bacon vodka in the freezer to solidify the fats. Strain out the fats through a coffee filter to yield a clear-filtered, pale yellow bacon vodka. Decant into bottles and enjoy (Makes one pint of vodka). Badda-bing badda-boom.

The Bacon Bloody Mary

The Bacon Bloody Mary is a more mild drink that most any one could appreciate, bacon enthusiast or not. I'd suggest you give this to someone without telling him/her that you used bacon-infused vodka. Only after they are blown away should you tell them about your dirty little secret.

1. Add 2oz bacon infused vodka, 8oz tomato juice, 1 tsp horseradish, 1 tsp lemon juice, 4 dashes tobasco, 4 dashes of Worcester to cocktail shaker with ice cubes.

2. Shake well. Strain mixture over the ice cubes in a highball glass.

3. Add one pinch pepper and one pinch celery salt.

4. Squeeze a lime slice over the drink and garnish with a bacon slice. * The Coup De Grace: garnish glass with bacon salt.

Source

Baconized Beverages
WANTwantwantwantwantwantwant

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:32 PM   #64
Alicia33
Southern Belle

Alicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 club

Oh bacon how I love thee, your salty, crispy, goodness never fails to please me

If I were a zombie this would be me, all alone on the corner pining for the salty strips of piggy love
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Acquired_Taste_Bacon.jpg (32.8 KB, 36 views)

"Ain't nothin' wrong with lovin' chunky"
Alicia33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:57 PM   #65
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Default The Melo Sandwich at the Carnegie Deli

I posted this on another thread about celebrating Jewish Culture... but, I guess this monater sandwich can get honorable mention - after all - it does have bacon

Carmelo Anthony will likely bring fans to the Garden. His sandwich will almost definitely bring indigestion to Carnegie Deli customers.

In honor of the Knicks new forward, the famed midtown deli is unveiling a gut-busting sandwich named the Melo.

The sandwich is not for the faint of heart. It's piled high with pastrami, corned beef, salami, bacon, lettuce, tomato and Russian dressing.

"We threw in bacon because he's gonna bring the bacon back to New York," said owner Sandy Levine. "And the salami - it's a spicy meat - he's going to spice up the team and spice up the fans."

Even the Russian dressing has meaning. Levine finished off the $22 sandwich with a slather of the dressing as a playful jab at Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov, who failed to snag the four-time All-Star.
Source
NY Daily News Newest Knick Carmelo Anthony gets Sandwich named after him