Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-11-2010, 05:36 AM   #226
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
And after you've fixed the copier, do you test it by photocopying your pressed your cheek against the glass?
I make the jammed paper into little origami masterpieces and then photocopy the results which are then sold on eBay to help fund my pizza addiction.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #227
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I'm really enjoying this thread! Does this post belong in the confessions thread?

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:43 AM   #228
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Made use of the patio this morning and laid out in the sun like a happy whale. Once the tan comes in I'll take some photos!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-12-2010, 06:32 PM   #229
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

apparently I need to whore my rep around more before I can hit you again
Old 06-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #230
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandy View Post
apparently I need to whore my rep around more before I can hit you again
Just knowing you thought about it is good enough for me

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-19-2010, 01:49 PM   #231
djudex
I'm out

You know, garlic and ginger are a lot harder to mash up than I thought they would be...

Cheeeekan gud!

Check out that salad, you know it's amazing!

Mmmm watermelon

Strawberries about to be sliced to put on top of the gelato

You know you want to be over here eatin' that!

That's some classy seatin'

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-19-2010, 02:31 PM   #232
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Can I come over for dinner?

You know what? This thread always makes me miss Rabbit.

And add a little large-grained salt when you're putting garlic and ginger in the mortar. Honest, it makes miracles.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:45 PM   #233
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Can I come over for dinner?
You'll have to run real fast, we're eating in a little over an hour and a half.

Quote:
You know what? This thread always makes me miss Rabbit.
Awww I miss her too. She's doing good though!

Quote:
And add a little large-grained salt when you're putting garlic and ginger in the mortar. Honest, it makes miracles.
I'll try that next time, thanks for the tip!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-19-2010, 02:47 PM   #234
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Awww I miss her too. She's doing good though!
Alright, good, I'm happy you're keeping up with her. Tell her I said hi or something.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:48 PM   #235
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
gelato
I've already gone to Alberta, snuck into your house, and eaten your gelato.

Sprawled across your dining table of course.

It was delicious.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 02:53 PM   #236
djudex
I'm out

OH MY GOD GELATO THIEF!!!!!!

LEGGO MY G... no wait that doesn't work...

GETOUTTO MY GELATO!!!!!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-19-2010, 03:17 PM   #237
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IDK..looks like iceberg lettuce to me

i am big on baby spinach and field greens and romaine mixture everyday for lunch w/grilled chicken or tuna and MUST HAVE cherry tomatoes....

otherwise...dinner was probably nom nom
Old 06-19-2010, 03:43 PM   #238
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
You know, garlic and ginger are a lot harder to mash up than I thought they would be...
they REALLY are, but honestly i find that makes the fun. i didn't know about the salt trick, i'll have to try that!

ginger & garlic are my faves, i'm allergic/sensitive to so many delicious things, i'm just glad i still have those.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:30 AM   #239
djudex
I'm out

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 07-05-2010, 09:01 AM   #240
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

I was just wondering where this thread had gone to. We appreciate your butt-love, Djudex.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:05 AM   #241
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I too appreciate your butt love. Truly, butt love is the only love that matters.
BigChaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:24 AM   #242
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I Love you man!!! (but you can't have my Butt Light)
Old 07-05-2010, 01:22 PM   #243
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

What what, in the butt?

Answer: love.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #244
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
What what, in the butt?

Answer: love.
Wow. That was poetic.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 01:30 PM   #245
Paquito
don't July to me

I know what the Beatles were singing about now.

"All you need is love...all you need is love...all you need is love, love... love from Djudex's butt..."
Old 07-05-2010, 01:32 PM   #246
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I know what the Beatles were singing about now.

"All you need is love...all you need is love...all you need is love, love... love from Djudex's butt..."
I like the song "Hey Djudex" better.

Unfortunately my brain done melted in the heat so I can't make up any lyrics.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:42 PM   #247
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I like the song "Hey Djudex" better.

Unfortunately my brain done melted in the heat so I can't make up any lyrics.
If you're gonna one up me, make sure you have it all planned out.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:51 PM   #248
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
If you're gonna one up me, make sure you have it all planned out.
IT'S LIKE THREE HUNDRED DEGREES HERE DUDE AND I HAVE NO AIR CONDITIONING.

too hot, i am not can brain
Old 07-05-2010, 01:56 PM   #249
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Conneticut? It's like 111 where I am . . .
Old 07-05-2010, 01:58 PM   #250
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:

Normally I would just keep bugging you, but it's fucking hot in this bitch and I'm sweating like a motherfucker.

You have a reprieve. For now.