Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-05-2010, 07:02 PM   #251
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's freaking hot here too. And daaaaaammmmmppp. I am scantily clad.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:07 PM   #252
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
SCANDALOUS!!!

scantilous?
Old 07-05-2010, 07:08 PM   #253
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
My plan to cause global warming in order to make hot FFAs strip off the layers is working.

Muahahaha.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:32 PM   #254
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
What are you wearing????
Old 07-05-2010, 07:40 PM   #255
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
My plan to cause global warming in order to make hot FFAs strip off the layers is working.

Muahahaha.
I live in the north. There are a lot of layers to take off.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:46 PM   #256
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I live in the north. There are a lot of layers to take off.
In other words, "scantily clad" means "sans parka".
Old 07-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #257
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
In other words, "scantily clad" means "sans parka".
Kept my hat on though!

Ugh... This picture looks very fake. But I'm too lazy to take anything "everyday".
Old 07-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #258
taobear

taobear can now change their title

LOL I love it
taobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #259
taobear

taobear can now change their title

Quote:
Just how scantily clad are we talking????
taobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #260
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Kept my hat on though!

Ugh... This picture looks very fake. But I'm too lazy to take anything "everyday".
Nice raccoon hat

Last edited by RentonBob; 07-05-2010 at 08:17 PM. Reason: spelling
RentonBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #261
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Kept my hat on though!

You're so pretty, bionic!

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:34 PM   #262
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Just think, that hat and nothing else. I'm the Canadian Babe of everyone's dreams.

Of course, I'm posting this Djudex's thread. He' the original Canadian Babe.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:36 PM   #263
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Kept my hat on though!

OMG B.E.!!!

You're so fucking adorable! And that racoon hat is just aces on you! You absolutely MUST post this in th cute thread! You must! You must! You must!

Ummm -er- sorry Djudex, but me thinks your thread has just been temporarily stolen by the awesomesauce!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:42 PM   #264
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

The only way to turn the tides of this thread is for both parties to take a scandalous pic together.

SO IT WAS WRITTEN, SO IT SHALL BE.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:51 PM   #265
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
The only way to turn the tides of this thread is for both parties to take a scandalous pic together.

SO IT WAS WRITTEN, SO IT SHALL BE.
Both parties? Me and Djudex?

Have you looked at a map recently?
Old 07-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #266
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Both parties? Me and Djudex?

Have you looked at a map recently?
Where there's a will, there's a way. I will it, so you better fucking find a way.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #267
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Where there's a will, there's a way. I will it, so you better fucking find a way.
HAHAAHA, awesome.

Paquito, I have to ask, is your name Francisco?
Old 07-05-2010, 09:04 PM   #268
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
HAHAAHA, awesome.

Paquito, I have to ask, is your name Francisco?
Nah haha, it's Kyle. When I was in my Spanish class, the teacher gave us Mexican/Spanish names so that it flowed easier when we were speaking Spanish in class. It was pretty easy for everyone (Nick became Nico, Kishan became Carlos, etc.), but the K's are pretty difficult. I basically had to choose between Paco or Pepe. So Paco it was, and now pretty much everyone calls me that.

And then since my friend's dad's name is Francisco, I usually get teased when I see him about being "Fransisco Jr."
Old 07-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #269
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
And here I am! So do it!
Old 07-06-2010, 06:03 AM   #270
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:19 AM   #271
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Bahahaha, outstanding.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:40 AM   #272
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
MeandBionic.jpg
If I could rep you more than once for that by god I would.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:23 AM   #273
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
MeandBionic.jpg
BWAHAHAHAHA! EFFIN ACE! AND REP!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:37 AM   #274
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
....cute pic....

Ah....I miss you. I want another few hours.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #275
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Ah....I miss you. I want another few hours.
You coming over here this time?

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote