Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #276
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll even let you crash on the couch and everything!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:36 AM   #277
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So generous......
Old 07-07-2010, 10:50 AM   #278
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hahaha, Djudex, that's fantastic. I feel bad now, I have a picture where I'm making nearly the same face. Next time.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #279
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
So generous......
Okay okay, you can use the shower too.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 07-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #280
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Hahaha, Djudex, that's fantastic. I feel bad now, I have a picture where I'm making nearly the same face. Next time.
There will be other times, Photoshop doesn't run out of awesomesauce.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 07-10-2010, 06:49 AM   #281
djudex
I'm out

After walking to the cafe I decided it was waaaaaay too hot already for that getup so now I'm wearing a pair of black shorts and that's it.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 07-10-2010, 10:51 PM   #282
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post

After walking to the cafe I decided it was waaaaaay too hot already for that getup so now I'm wearing a pair of black shorts and that's it.
So where's THAT pic?
Old 07-31-2010, 07:11 AM   #283
djudex
I'm out

I need a camera with more lens...

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 07-31-2010, 11:44 AM   #284
djudex
I'm out

Okay that outfit didn't last long...too hot for clothes today. Drinkin' beer and makin' lunch nekkid.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 07-31-2010, 11:56 AM   #285
djudex
I'm out

For the inevitable cry of "WHY DIDN'T HE POST THAT OUTFIT???"

OMG FAT GUY FARMER TAN TIME

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 07-31-2010, 12:04 PM   #286
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Hahahaha That needs to be a song, right now.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:15 PM   #287
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

You're a handsome guy, Djudex, and looks like you're pretty good at cooking and enjoy it. There's something about you, though... I just can't put my finger on... like a Mennonite priest gone wrong. Maybe that's it.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:23 PM   #288
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
You're a handsome guy, Djudex, and looks like you're pretty good at cooking and enjoy it.
I'm a pretty dab hand in the ol' kitchenaroonie if I may be less than humble for a moment.

Quote:
There's something about you, though... I just can't put my finger on... like a Mennonite priest gone wrong. Maybe that's it.
That's 'cause I'm Dutch! And evil. Can't forget the evil.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 07-31-2010, 01:25 PM   #289
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love fat guys in shorts Knowing ya'll are keeping cool in the summer makes me feel good. Im *that* altruistic.

Anyway, since you've got a paid vacation from work, we expect more pictures. Yes I let the cat out of the bag. And yes I encourage the other FFAs to join me in harrassing you for LOTS of pictures

Also, whose George Littlechild?
Old 07-31-2010, 03:08 PM   #290
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Also, whose George Littlechild?
George Littlechild is a Cree artist that I found out earlier this year I'm related to (kinda sorta). The picture was one that my mother won many years ago in a raffle. Life is funny sometimes.

I like the picture but it annoys me how much of the space is taken up with the title, it seems pretentious to me somehow.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 07-31-2010, 06:51 PM   #291
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Can't forget the evil.
This goes without saying.

Now I hope you'll be using your time wisely, i.e. copious amounts of flaunting your bad self.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:23 PM   #292
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I like the picture but it annoys me how much of the space is taken up with the title, it seems pretentious to me somehow.
I hate all pictures where the title is put under or over the work of art (think Gustav Klimt or Ansel Adams) If you know, great, if you don't, "axe somebody."
The art was meant to stand alone.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:07 AM   #293
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
I hate all pictures where the title is put under or over the work of art (think Gustav Klimt or Ansel Adams) If you know, great, if you don't, "axe somebody."
The art was meant to stand alone.
Well, if it's a limited edition print, the name of the artist, as well as the title and print number HAS to be visible. Standards are smaller, using only one line under the artwork, ut it's become more popular for artists to use bigger fonts, especially if the print is more commercial.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:25 AM   #294
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I <3 Ansel Adams.

Also your print is cool. Its really important to celebrate art, Canadian heritage, blah blah blah blah blah...okay now that Ive said that much...

More nudes plz
Old 08-01-2010, 11:25 AM   #295
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

*visions of lap straddling*

Quote:
..snip...
That's 'cause I'm Dutch! And evil. Can't forget the evil.
Never!

Quote:
...snip...

More nudes plz
Yeah, what she said!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:36 PM   #296
taobear

taobear can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
*visions of lap straddling*
*shivers* oh my, with you in the hat? *Drools*
taobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:11 AM   #297
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandy View Post
Now I hope you'll be using your time wisely, i.e. copious amounts of flaunting your bad self.
Quote:
More nudes plz
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Yeah, what she said!
You're all insatiable savages! I love you all

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 08-03-2010, 07:19 AM   #298
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

MISKATONIC YESSSSSS
Old 08-03-2010, 04:42 PM   #299
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Now that I know that Melian is 5'9, it really puts your size into pervspective
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #300
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
You're all insatiable savages! I love you all
...and that spanking one too.