Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-03-2010, 06:41 PM   #301
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Well, if it's a limited edition print, the name of the artist, as well as the title and print number HAS to be visible. Standards are smaller, using only one line under the artwork, ut it's become more popular for artists to use bigger fonts, especially if the print is more commercial.
Very good to know. Still hate it.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:44 AM   #302
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So I was thinking, I'm running out of fresh ideas. Any requests?

Keep in mind full frontal nudity is a tit-for-tat situation, I ain't givin' away the farm here ladies! You want the goods, you have to make the supreme sacrifice

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #303
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Virgin sacrifice?

NOT IT
Old 08-04-2010, 12:44 PM   #304
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
Virgin sacrifice?

NOT IT
I...uh...somewhere...gotta be...

FUCK
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #305
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Keep in mind full frontal nudity is a tit-for-tat situation, I ain't givin' away the farm here ladies! You want the goods, you have to make the supreme sacrifice
Alright since I dont do nudes online, but I can barter; Ill give you a bag of ketchup chips and a batch of Rabbits No Bones About It Chili (It has a smokey BBQ flavour with no meat!) and 12 hugs.

Also, besides the obvious I love that you have big hands. They look AWESOME for massages!!
Old 08-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #306
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
So I was thinking, I'm running out of fresh ideas. Any requests?

How about a video of you cooking. I would love to hear your voice. I've seen some pretty entertaining cooking videos via Escapist.

Last edited by chicken legs; 08-04-2010 at 04:24 PM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:33 PM   #307
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Alright since I dont do nudes online, but I can barter; Ill give you a bag of ketchup chips and a batch of Rabbits No Bones About It Chili (It has a smokey BBQ flavour with no meat!) and 12 hugs.
Ohh you're a temptress miss rabbit! I'll think about it

Quote:
Also, besides the obvious I love that you have big hands. They look AWESOME for massages!!
I have mucho hands and they are kick ass at giving massages. There's nothing like having the ability to cover a person's entire back with your hands to make for an interesting experience.

For perspective -

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
How about a video of you cooking. I would love to hear your voice. I've seen some pretty entertaining cooking videos via Escapist.
Now that's a good idea! I'll have to pick up some groceries and whip up both a meal and a video

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 08-04-2010, 06:42 PM   #308
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Big hands are nature's playground equipment
Old 08-04-2010, 08:17 PM   #309
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yay! Im excited to hear your voice. Good thinking Chicken!!

Oh man this is probably a topless cooking video too!!! CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST OMG!!!!
Old 08-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #310
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*lurks around waiting for vids*
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:55 AM   #311
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

1st off your hands are about DOUBLE Mine....

and I just can't resist..as cliche as it may be

big hands.............BIG GLOVES
Old 08-06-2010, 06:12 AM   #312
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
and I just can't resist..as cliche as it may be

big hands.............BIG GLOVES
So true, it's hard to find a pair of gloves that fit right.

...what?

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 08-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #313
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Yay! Im excited to hear your voice.
Worth the wait - his voice is sexy
Old 08-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #314
djudex
I'm out

Okay, I have the ingredients I need for a wicked awesome meatloaf but it's too damn hot right now to toss one in the oven so I'll whip it up tomorrow morning when it's still nice and cool.

I know my camera takes video but I don't think the sound quality is that great, I'll try to remember to talk loudly

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 08-07-2010, 03:26 PM   #315
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*still lurking like a creepola*
Old 08-08-2010, 08:34 AM   #316
djudex
I'm out

I would just like to point out that after having my allergy testing done the other week it's scientifically proven that I can go hang out with rabbit.

Oh and the video is uploading.

"Quia Sic Dico"

Last edited by djudex; 08-08-2010 at 08:50 AM.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:23 AM   #317
djudex
I'm out

Having watched the raw video I have to say either my glasses are on cockeyed or my head is crooked. I'm not sure which.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 08-08-2010, 11:09 AM   #318
djudex
I'm out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4pQY7hf7XY

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 08-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #319
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Of course you have that cute Canadian 'accent' with the rounded O's. I love it. I may just have to come to Alberta to see what real beef is all about. Apparently I've been ignorant until now.

...Although I will say that here in California, we wouldn't dream of using freeze-dried red onion flakes. We'd use the real thing.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:16 PM   #320
inkedinto

inkedinto can now change their title

mouthwatering.. and I'm not just talking about the meatloaf
Old 08-08-2010, 12:18 PM   #321
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Makes me proud to be Canadian, what uppp??

You are soo freakin cute I cant even stand it
Old 08-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #322
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

It made my life when you said "about."
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:45 PM   #323
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Haha, this is great! You have a very calming voice... And you sound very Canadian. I think you should make more! I mean, if anything just for the cooking.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #324
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Haha, this is great! You have a very calming voice...
This is Doctor Judex, I'm listening

Quote:
I think you should make more! I mean, if anything just for the cooking.
I need a camera person, sitting my Samsung on the bread crumb jar just doesn't cut it

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 08-08-2010, 03:20 PM   #325
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
I greatly enjoyed hearing your voice .

Quote:
I would just like to point out that after having my allergy testing done the other week it's scientifically proven that I can go hang out with rabbit.
I don't see ermine on there