Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #376
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I peaked at this yesterday before I finished my paper.

IM NOT WORTHY! IM NOT WORTHY!

(On the plus side, I DID just finish my paper and mailed it to my professor. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg waynes-world-pic-1.jpg (99.6 KB, 190 views)
Old 10-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #377
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awww you're worthy!

Here's me getting ready to get domestic this morning. I can hardly wait until I'm rich and I can pay someone to do this for me

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #378
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pff. I'll fly out there and be your housemaid. My job sucks anyway.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:17 PM   #379
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Pff. I'll fly out there and be your housemaid. My job sucks anyway.
Oh dear Lord if only you were serious!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 10-17-2010, 04:09 PM   #380
djudex
I'm out

Seriously, I'd pay you in belly rubs.

That's like a totally fair trade.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 10-17-2010, 06:57 PM   #381
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I think it's about time this thread was resurrected, don't you?
Holeeee mutha of resurrections! Great pic!

Quote:
...snip...

Here's me getting ready to get domestic this morning. I can hardly wait until I'm rich and I can pay someone to do this for me
I wonder how many women are suddenly wishing they were your mirror, just so you could rub them down...?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #382
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Your do-rag makes me happy.

Tell you what, if you become extremely wealthy by June 2011, and can offer me more money than any job down here, I will join Esther in cleaning.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #383
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Your do-rag makes me happy.

Tell you what, if you become extremely wealthy by June 2011, and can offer me more money than any job down here, I will join Esther in cleaning.
Deal! addedtextbecausedimsisacharacternumbernazi

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 10-18-2010, 07:31 PM   #384
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

I will now fantasize about you as my man servant who hates to wear shirts. I hope you're not offended, but either way, I'll still do it.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:33 PM   #385
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandy View Post
I will now fantasize about you as my man servant who hates to wear shirts. I hope you're not offended, but either way, I'll still do it.
DAMN YOU DJDUDEX! DAMN YOOOUUUU!!!!

I want to be someones fantasy! Why must you take it all for yourself, huh!??!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:39 PM   #386
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post

You're my fantasy in YOUR thread. Wait, which one is yours? I need to know where to take my predatory sweet spot.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:39 PM   #387
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
I have absolutely no problem with this what so ever.

Quote:

I can't help being awesome, I was drawn this way.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 10-18-2010, 07:43 PM   #388
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You're my fantasy in YOUR thread. Wait, which one is yours? I need to know where to take my predatory sweet spot.
I don't really have a thread, I hijack everyone elses. I should post a thread and stick with it one of these days.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:53 PM   #389
Amandy
Snarktacular

Quote:
I don't really have a thread, I hijack everyone elses. I should post a thread and stick with it one of these days.
You should call it, "What are you BigChazing about today?"

Now, can I please get back to enjoying what's turned into a djudex pool boy fantasy?
Old 10-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #390
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
The Jude Abides

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 10-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #391
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Holy shit.

Marry me.

Right now.

I love you.

<--------biggest Lebowski nerd ever.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #392
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
The Jude Abides
I wish my "Abide Dude" shirt still fit so I could come back with an awesome pictoral response.

Alas, I shall have to bask in my own destruction.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:07 PM   #393
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Holy shit.

Marry me.

Right now.

I love you.

<--------biggest Lebowski nerd ever.
rabbit, will you marry me? I promise to be fat and awesome forever if you promise to stay hot and awesome forever.

Man, thems is some wedding vows!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 10-19-2010, 04:54 AM   #394
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
The Jude Abides

Epic. You've just won an internet, sir.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #395
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
rabbit, will you marry me? I promise to be fat and awesome forever if you promise to stay hot and awesome forever.

Man, thems is some wedding vows!
Forever? For eva-eva. For eva eva?

Sure what the hell? Besides who doesnt love the cleaning lady marries her employer fantasy

Alright so vows. Judex, I vow to be awesome and hot, to give you lots of hot FFA loving, to cook you vegan pizza at least once a week, to do the laundry, fetch your slippers and discover the cure for cancer.

Last edited by rabbitislove; 10-19-2010 at 12:02 PM.
rabbitislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:10 PM   #396
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Forever? For eva-eva. For eva eva?

Sure what the hell? Besides who doesnt love the cleaning lady marries her employer fantasy

Alright so vows. Judex, I vow to be awesome and hot, to give you lots of hot FFA loving, to cook you vegan pizza at least once a week, to do the laundry, fetch your slippers and discover the cure for cancer.

I vow to also be awesome and hot, to let you squeeze, rub and fondle any fat bits you want, to eat vegan pizza at least once a week and generally be worthy of your amazing awesomeness

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 10-19-2010, 04:15 PM   #397
djudex
I'm out

Photos from yesterday! Went on a big ol' roadtrip that wound up being a little over 700km by the end of the day.

Ready for the day!

A beautiful prairie sunrise, it's amazing how many shades of pink you get at dusk and dawn.

Not smog, not fog, not smoke but wheat chaff in the air! This is why allergies suck during harvest season

Some neat clouds.

And sunset on the prairies on the way home. Sunrise, sunset! Sunrise, sunset!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 10-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #398
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

1) Pretty

2) Holy shit, I never would have guessed wheat chaff. That is insane. That has to be bad for everything - cars, noses, etc.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:59 PM   #399
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Seriously, I'd pay you in belly rubs.

That's like a totally fair trade.
TOTALLY!!

Also, those are great photos! Something I like about you is your snazzy, snazzy duds. You always look really nice and put-together.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:28 PM   #400
Amandy
Snarktacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Also, those are great photos! Something I like about you is your snazzy, snazzy duds. You always look really nice and put-together.
The man doesn't just LOOK nice and put together, he *IS* nice and put together. HELLO?