Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-26-2010, 04:58 PM   #76
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Annnd. I wanna put your salty nuts in my mouth.
They do look rather tasty if I do say so myself!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:08 PM   #77
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you havent noticed Im going for highest number of
innappropriate sexual innuendos in one thread

READ: Keep posting pictures, and this stuff will write itself
Old 04-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #78
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
If you havent noticed Im going for highest number of
innappropriate sexual innuendos in one thread

READ: Keep posting pictures, and this stuff will write itself
In that case, here's a photo of my staff -

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...l/SDC10231.jpg

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #79
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
...snip...
Annnd. I wanna put your salty nuts in my mouth. What? There's raisins in there! I love raisins!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
They do look rather tasty if I do say so myself!
ROFLMAO!!!

I was so busy looking at DJudex' haircut pic I didn't notice link underneath. Thus Rabbit's comment, and Djudex' response, came clear out of left
field for me until I backtracked the source. On man, the context is truly everything here. Now to go back and check out the staff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #80
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
In that case, here's a photo of my staff -

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...l/SDC10231.jpg
I remember you mentioning your huge staff earlier on this boards. At least now we have the evidence to back it up
Old 04-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #81
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm seeing lots of cute, but I'm not feeling the sinister... I gotta have more sinister <insert cowbell sound effect>
Old 04-26-2010, 08:03 PM   #82
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandy View Post
I'm seeing lots of cute, but I'm not feeling the sinister... I gotta have more sinister <insert cowbell sound effect>

So that's it, eh, Roger? After all this blood and effort, that's all you've got to say. "Because it's wrong" and "I'm playing God". That's what you've got. I wish I believed in you enough to be disappointed.

I have believed since I met you that you that you have no argument than force. This does little to dispel that notion.

No, don't bother, Roger. You are not a thinker. You are bad at it. You have spent all your time on learning how to fight people who disagree with you and no time at all learning why you fight. You risk death every day against monsters like me, and when someone finally bothers to ask you why, you say "because it's wrong". As for playing God, well, someone has to. There's a vacancy, if you hadn't noticed...

Now, I will give you this much. You were willing to risk your freedom and your life in pursuit of an abstract principle, even if it isn't one that you really comprehend. There is a ludicrous sort of integrity in that, so I am going to do the same in exchange. Here is the offer I make: I will let you free, and once you are free, I will offer you no resistance. I will give myself up to you. You may arrest me. You can send me to jail or to a madhouse or you can even kill me if you like. I would imagine that despite your false piety about the sanctity of all the lives I took, you would be very happy to see me dead. And you can go to your people and tell them what I have done, that I was worse than the vilest murderer. You can tell the world the truth: that I kidnapped people, that I murdered children, that I took human beings and tortured them to death in aid of hideous experiments. Everyone will praise you and tell you that you are a hero for having done away with someone as awful as me.

But before I let you go... I will destroy all my work. I will burn my papers, I will wreck my experiments, I will delete the records from my computers. All evidence of what I have done here--all save those lifeless things in the next room--will be gone. I will be, to the world, nothing but a purposeless killer not better than the lunatic serial killers your country produces in such quantity. No one will know why I did what I did, no one but you. And all that I've worked for will be for nothing, and all of those lives will well and truly be wasted, thrown away to no good end. Only you will know the greatness that I acheived through death and through will. I will give up what I have worked for all these years; but I will not let you have the fruits of my effort without recognition of their cost.

It's all in your hands now, Roger. You can have me, or you can have what I have done.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #83
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Bwahahahahaha!

Niiice combo of pic and speech. All that was missing was the diabolical laughter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #84
djudex
I'm out

Man, tough crowd for the sinister look!

Alrighty.... how's about this one?

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #85
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

so, speaking of bondage...
Old 04-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #86
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:

Deeply shadowed, sinister, hallowed
Too late you see my warning was true
This sin my choice, in evil rejoice
"Oh, I will be the death of you"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-27-2010, 10:59 PM   #87
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:

Awwwee Somebody looks like they need to cuddle
Old 04-28-2010, 05:18 AM   #88
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Awwwee Somebody looks like they need to cuddle
I always need a cuddle, even when I'm evil!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-28-2010, 06:24 AM   #89
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Haha, I just have this image of you brightening back to the Hozay-picture if she cuddled you.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:31 AM   #90
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
I always need a cuddle, even when I'm evil!
Thats what they tell me in Social Work and Yoga school. Evil people need love too.

Also LOL at Bionics comment. Your making me blush girl.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:12 AM   #91
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hahaha. For some reason I just pictured Schwarzenegger watching Jamie Lee Curtis dance in 'True Lies'.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:40 PM   #92
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Dance...dance sexy....

Oh my God True Lies. Sooo awesomely bad!
Old 04-30-2010, 06:10 PM   #93
djudex
I'm out

I'm heading to Markham next week! Jude on the road, stay tuned!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-30-2010, 06:20 PM   #94
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
I'm heading to Markham next week! Jude on the road, stay tuned!
All I have to say is.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHKXjRliWi8
Old 05-05-2010, 06:04 PM   #95
djudex
I'm out

Got to meet Melian tonight, she's such a little scamp!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-05-2010, 06:33 PM   #96
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Got to meet Melian tonight, she's such a little scamp!
Na zdrowie, part-Polish friend

He's hot, btw. Everyone should try to bang him.

Last edited by Melian; 05-11-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:37 PM   #97
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
He's hot, btw. Everyone should try to bang him.
I can't even begin to state how much I endorse this point of view.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #98
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You're BOTH hot.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #99
djudex
I'm out

Let's face it, we're all hot.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-05-2010, 06:49 PM   #100
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I look like a fool....but at least this is photographic evidence that I am a real person and not a troll (despite the fact that I am somewhat trollish).