Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-12-2010, 04:46 PM   #151
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2beme04 View Post
This isn't something you can half-ass. Go creeper or go home.
You sound like you know what you're doing.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:36 PM   #152
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
You sound like you know what you're doing.
I'll be having a seminar in Las Vegas soon.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #153
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Don't worry WillSpark, I have a whole van full of penguins in my garage. Want to come take a look?
Old 05-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #154
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
This isn't something you can half-ass. Go creeper or go home.
well, as to the original proposal of a djudex posing with a rabbit, the thought did cross my mind of combining that pic of rabbit meditating and a pic of djudex laying down with no shirt on....annnndd...TAADAAA...djudex posing shirtless with a rabbit!
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #155
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
And zing! (you are so wrong it's tight -wish like hell I could it to you rep)
Where the fuck is Beej's "Damn You Rep Gods!" LOL CAT when I need it?!?!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:16 PM   #156
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

LOL Oh hellzzzz, I can't stop laughing...

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:18 PM   #157
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Where the fuck is Beej's "Damn You Rep Gods!" LOL CAT when I need it?!?!
Old 05-12-2010, 10:26 PM   #158
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
LOL Oh hellzzzz, I can't stop laughing...
I KNOW, I just came back to post that I'm STILL laughing with Free when I see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
DAAAYUUUM that was fast, Kev! I say your name on Dims and you appear just like that?! I'm going to bed and calling your name out loud
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:27 PM   #159
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
DAAAYUUUM that was fast, Kev! I say your name on Dims and you appear just like that?! I'm going to bed and calling your name out loud
Randomly checked the thread. But I can't show up, I'm working on material. Guest speaker at free2's seminar and all. I need to find some new .gif images implying fapping for it.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:38 PM   #160
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd just like to thank you all for the creeper honor you have bestowed upon me. Now if you don't mind, I have some vans that need window removal and mustaches to grow.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:31 PM   #161
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I'd just like to thank you all for the creeper honor you have bestowed upon me. Now if you don't mind, I have some vans that need window removal and mustaches to grow.
Don't forget the "free candy" sign!
Old 05-13-2010, 04:46 AM   #162
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

sorry to change the topic....but just curious about this djudex all the time thing....how in the hell do you take those pictures ?

or is someone else taking them; which would make perfect sense
Old 05-13-2010, 04:49 AM   #163
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjmccoy View Post
Don't forget the "free candy" sign!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:50 AM   #164
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
sorry to change the topic....but just curious about this djudex all the time thing....how in the hell do you take those pictures ?

he needs to have a mirror set up to show us, which can then be reflected in another mirror, for djudex into infinity.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:13 AM   #165
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

I have a digital camera with a 10 second timer mode, nobody here but me I'm afraid. I'm just good at staging

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:22 AM   #166
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Some light reading from work, the ones on the left and right I got during my course in Toronto and my boss gave me the one in the middle during our quarterly leadership team meeting yesterday. Mmm knowledge...

I also got this fine section of nylon rope during my training course. It was used as a prop in a demonstration on how to Display, Prompt and Release in a training session. I'm sure there are other uses for it though.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-13-2010, 07:11 AM   #167
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I could come show you all the knots I learned in girl scouts.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #168
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post

I also got this fine section of nylon rope during my training course. It was used as a prop in a demonstration on how to Display, Prompt and Release in a training session. I'm sure there are other uses for it though.
Oh dear...
Old 05-26-2010, 05:12 AM   #169
djudex
I'm out

Finally got off my ample ass and picked up a dining room set! There is still some rearranging that needs to be done to make sure there's enough room for people who're sitting at the table but I think it looks dern sexy!

Who's coming over for dinner?

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-26-2010, 08:43 AM   #170
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Finally got off my ample ass and picked up a dining room set! There is still some rearranging that needs to be done to make sure there's enough room for people who're sitting at the table but I think it looks dern sexy!

***jumps up and down***mememememe

by the by....super cute dining set.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:09 PM   #171
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:

]

Looks very sexy indeed.
and hmm since your food looks good dinner would be awesome!
Old 05-27-2010, 05:06 PM   #172
veil

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

i think you probably need a pic of yourself at said table, you know, for scale

in all seriousness, the set is wonderful, you have such great taste! it's very classy yet still full of personality. how the hell are you not taken? a big, kinda dorky cute guy with great taste who likes to cook... jesus, if i didn't have an albertan of my own...
Old 05-27-2010, 05:48 PM   #173
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by veil View Post
i think you probably need a pic of yourself at said table, you know, for scale
Once I pick up some sweet ass placemats this weekend I'll take a pic of myself having a nice big plate of yum!

Quote:
in all seriousness, the set is wonderful, you have such great taste! it's very classy yet still full of personality. how the hell are you not taken? a big, kinda dorky cute guy with great taste who likes to cook... jesus, if i didn't have an albertan of my own...
I think a lot of women I meet casually assume I'm gay, mostly due to several of those reasons you mentioned. Either that or Alberta is hideously short on fatty lovers. Maybe both. I dunno.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #174
veil

Quote:
Once I pick up some sweet ass placemats this weekend I'll take a pic of myself having a nice big plate of yum!
i wish i could send you copies of the sweet placemats/tablecloths i have from the early 70s. they range from hippie-trendy to classic, and that's not even counting the fun ones from the 30s-40s i have to go with the fiestaware that was my grandmother's. it's like someone sent me an ADD rainbow for my table!

Quote:
I think a lot of women I meet casually assume I'm gay, mostly due to several of those reasons you mentioned. Either that or Alberta is hideously short on fatty lovers. Maybe both. I dunno.
both of these options break my damn heart, you deserve a remarkable lady.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:11 AM   #175
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by veil View Post
both of these options break my damn heart, you deserve a remarkable lady.
Awww shucks

"Quia Sic Dico"