Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-29-2010, 07:37 AM   #176
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Apparently I'm also very intimidating when first met. I guess being 6'7, 450lbs. with mutton chops and a mainly black wardrobe is a little scary or so the Second Cup girl told me this morning

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:20 AM   #177
Amandy
Snarktacular

Amandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAmandy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I guess being 6'7, 450lbs.
OMG. Now I see why you live way up there... fortress of solitude! Those stats+cute+sexy= you are Superman.

amirite?
Old 05-29-2010, 09:16 AM   #178
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Apparently I'm also very intimidating when first met. I guess being 6'7, 450lbs. with mutton chops and a mainly black wardrobe is a little scary or so the Second Cup girl told me this morning
I dated a guy that was 6'7 about 400lbs...I wanted to hump him immediately as soon as I saw him. It was uncontrollable. He didn't intimidate me at all

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 10:47 AM   #179
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandy View Post
OMG. Now I see why you live way up there... fortress of solitude! Those stats+cute+sexy= you are Superman.

amirite?
I'm not sayin' but I'm sayin', you know what I'm sayin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I dated a guy that was 6'7 about 400lbs...I wanted to hump him immediately as soon as I saw him. It was uncontrollable. He didn't intimidate me at all
So I should plan a trip to California is what I'm hearing

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-29-2010, 02:42 PM   #180
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

hahaha...i had a bf that was 6'4 and 400+++ no idea how much,,,and i am 5' barely.....more like 4'11.75 but who's measuring....and yeah....he= teddybear initially........

6'7" that's kinda imposing...most def
Old 05-29-2010, 02:51 PM   #181
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I think a lot of women I meet casually assume I'm gay, mostly due to several of those reasons you mentioned. Either that or Alberta is hideously short on fatty lovers. Maybe both. I dunno.
You give off zero gay vibe.

You're just really hot, so women probably assume you are out of their league, already taken or both.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:17 PM   #182
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
If I had a vagina I would spread for you.

Edit: One can make two assumptions from this. In some other strange world I am a gay dude with a vagina or an actual woman. Imagine whichever floats your boat

P.S. - Not gay
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:00 PM   #183
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post

Edit: One can make two assumptions from this. In some other strange world I am a gay dude with a vagina or an actual woman. Imagine whichever floats your boat

P.S. - Not gay
Now that you've admitted it, I question your sobriety at every post.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:23 PM   #184
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
Now that you've admitted it, I question your sobriety at every post.
No just slightly retarded and/or insane
Old 05-29-2010, 06:43 PM   #185
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
You give off zero gay vibe.

You're just really hot, so women probably assume you are out of their league, already taken or both.
Yeah baby! I like your interpretation much better

Quote:

P.S. - Not gay
I just don't even know what to think about this...thanks?

On a side note -

May 29, 2010. I want my global warming now please.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-29-2010, 07:11 PM   #186
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

HOLY SHIT.
We've got the opposite problem. The quebec strawberries started coming out, they're what? A month early? Because it's so hot here. It went up to 38 earlier this week.

But that's some nice snow. Go make a snowman and take a picture with it.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #187
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

So I should plan a trip to California is what I'm hearing

Absolutely LOL

Jen Rocks!!

Old 05-29-2010, 10:34 PM   #188
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
On a side note -

May 29, 2010. I want my global warming now please.
Gah! It's sooo hot here.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 10:37 PM   #189
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Gah! It's sooo hot here.
Sorry, I will try to tone it down a bit. Sometimes I lose control.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:45 PM   #190
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Sorry, I will try to tone it down a bit. Sometimes I lose control.
You better! I'm frigg'n sweltering.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:14 PM   #191
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
No just slightly retarded and/or insane
Join the club.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:25 AM   #192
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You guys should see western washington. Its like 40 degrees here. ITS ALMOST JUNE.

:-(
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:22 AM   #193
djudex
I'm out

Yarrr, ay jus' got back from a long sea voyage an' thar be no smilin' girlie a'waitin' fer me atop the widah's walk.... yarrr...

But that's okay because I have a sexy table!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-30-2010, 08:31 AM   #194
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
Yarrr, ay jus' got back from a long sea voyage an' thar be no smilin' girlie a'waitin' fer me atop the widah's walk.... yarrr...
Marry me. Now.

Jen Rocks!!

Old 05-30-2010, 09:32 AM   #195
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Marry me. Now.
Golly! Since you asked so nicely let's do this thing! Do you enjoy cold winters and free health care?

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-30-2010, 12:02 PM   #196
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
Golly! Since you asked so nicely let's do this thing! Do you enjoy cold winters and free health care?
Cold winters, sure, why not? Free health care? Maybe you shouldn't get me started on that rant LOL

Jen Rocks!!

Old 05-30-2010, 12:47 PM   #197
djudex
I'm out

Not a big fan of socialised medicine?

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-30-2010, 12:52 PM   #198
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
Not a big fan of socialised medicine?
Noooo, I'm not lol

Jen Rocks!!

Old 05-30-2010, 01:03 PM   #199
djudex
I'm out

Oooooooo! Tell me more! This is the juicy stuff!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-31-2010, 04:49 AM   #200
djudex
I'm out

Not going to bite eh? Spoilsport!

"Quia Sic Dico"