Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-31-2010, 01:33 PM   #201
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Not going to bite eh? Spoilsport!
Ahhhh you're really trying to bait me LOL

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:26 PM   #202
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Darn tootin'!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:09 AM   #203
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got some new throw pillows for my couch but uh... you can't really see them for some reason...

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-05-2010, 07:15 AM   #204
djudex
I'm out

Maybe if there was less in the way...

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-05-2010, 07:15 AM   #205
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You are handsome!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:17 AM   #206
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Maybe if there was less in the way...
*POUNCE*

Old 06-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #207
bigjmccoy

bigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigjmccoy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What pillows? Too much MER in da way!
Old 06-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #208
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
*POUNCE*

That's what I'm sayin'

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:11 AM   #209
talpa

talpa can now change their title

Quote:
*POUNCE*

Yup, I'm saying that too. Mmm mmm.
talpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:39 AM   #210
djudex
I'm out

Breakfast time! No pouncing until after the meal is done please

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-06-2010, 07:44 AM   #211
talpa

talpa can now change their title

Quote:
Hey, we can wait.

*checks time on watch*
talpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:35 AM   #212
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

most important meal of the day!
Old 06-06-2010, 10:19 AM   #213
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Do you want some squid rings with that?
Old 06-06-2010, 10:34 AM   #214
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

That bowl looks like its an inch thick. What kind of super amazing bowl is that?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:58 AM   #215
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Do you want some squid rings with that?
Um no thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
That bowl looks like its an inch thick. What kind of super amazing bowl is that?
...the one I eat my Shreddies out of? It's just a normal bowl. I mean it's sweet because it's all red and black and junk but other than that, just a normal bowl.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-06-2010, 08:40 PM   #216
djudex
I'm out

Used my new dining room set for the first official dinner! My mother and her husband came over for dinner tonight and I made some pretty kick ass food if I do say so myself! I don't have pics of it though, that would have been weird somehow...

I made some beef strips in the crock pot with a sauce made from soy sauce, beef broth, an onion, some garlic and ginger and a little sesame oil. It was served over brown basmati rice with a salad on the side made of two kinds of lettuce, shredded carrot, purple cabbage and a yellow pepper. Desert was lemon gelato with fresh, sliced strawberries over top.

It was yumtastic.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-06-2010, 08:42 PM   #217
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Used my new dining room set for the first official dinner! My mother and her husband came over for dinner tonight and I made some pretty kick ass food if I do say so myself! I don't have pics of it though, that would have been weird somehow...

I made some beef strips in the crock pot with a sauce made from soy sauce, beef broth, an onion, some garlic and ginger and a little sesame oil. It was served over brown basmati rice with a salad on the side made of two kinds of lettuce, shredded carrot, purple cabbage and a yellow pepper. Desert was lemon gelato with fresh, sliced strawberries over top.

It was yumtastic.
^5 crockpot brother. I made soup in mine for dinner! We are men of great taste I do declare.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #218
djudex
I'm out

Crock pots are the worlds best invention hands down. Forget polio vaccine, forget the wheel the crock pot is where it's at!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-07-2010, 06:31 AM   #219
veil
boston based bluestocking

veil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot picsveil does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

It was yumtastic.
that sounds amazing and (sans beef) sounds exactly like the contents of whatever i'm making in my wok at the time. do you like spicy food? you should head to an asian market and pick up some szechuan pepper oil, just a few drops is awesome and more is even more awesome.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #220
djudex
I'm out

On the job. I missed lunch and I was getting hungry!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-10-2010, 04:47 PM   #221
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

can't rep you....without spreading rep around or something
but i must admit....no matter what you are wearing or NOT wearing or eating or about to munch...you are just freaking edible, huggable and way to squeezable

*COUGAR REP*
Old 06-10-2010, 08:19 PM   #222
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looks TASTY.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #223
djudex
I'm out

Tastes like electrons!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 06-11-2010, 03:26 AM   #224
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default missed lunch

Quote:

you mean now you are all WIRED UP? lol
Old 06-11-2010, 05:34 AM   #225
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

And after you've fixed the copier, do you test it by photocopying your pressed your cheek against the glass?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote