Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 04-16-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Dimensions Friends on Youtube

I was wondering if anyone on Dimensions would be interested in a sort of "Dimensions Forum" kind of thing on youtube? We could interact...over video...I know it'd be weird/different...but I think it'd be fun. What do you guys think? Ya know, it's hard for some of us to get to the bashes and things....just throwing it out there

Here's the link!

Last edited by Risible; 06-18-2010 at 12:18 PM. Reason: added link
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:49 AM   #2
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I was wondering if anyone on Dimensions would be interested in a sort of "Dimensions Forum" kind of thing on youtube? We could interact...over video...I know it'd be weird/different...but I think it'd be fun. What do you guys think? Ya know, it's hard for some of us to get to the bashes and things....just throwing it out there
Sounds like a great idea! I'm definitely interested
Old 04-17-2010, 06:54 AM   #3
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We should totally do it lol. I'll have to start recording more videos I've had my youtube account for years and I know other Dim's members have had them too. We just haven't really interacted, per se.
Old 04-17-2010, 07:08 AM   #4
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I like this idea...
Old 04-17-2010, 07:15 AM   #5
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
We should totally do it lol. I'll have to start recording more videos I've had my youtube account for years and I know other Dim's members have had them too. We just haven't really interacted, per se.
Yeah that's a very cool idea, I'm a little bit far for the bashes
But who knows maybe one day when I will have long holidays....
Old 04-17-2010, 05:44 PM   #6
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

I would so be all over this. I am a daily vlogger on You Tube anyway and already watch Proner. I am dreamer72fem on there also. I am a You Yube addict...I have met many great people on there. We had a big get togethers the last few years and met people from all over the place. Cant wait to see them all again this year.
Stacey
Old 04-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #7
FatAndProud

Do you think we should make a separate account and then those that want to participate in the Dimensions Youtube Project would know the password? I'd PM everyone that wanted to know the password (just so mean people can't ruin the account or whatever)...or should we just use our already existing accounts? I personally think that one account would be great because then it'd be more legitimate (sp?).
Old 04-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #8
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Quote:
Do you think we should make a separate account and then those that want to participate in the Dimensions Youtube Project would know the password? I'd PM everyone that wanted to know the password (just so mean people can't ruin the account or whatever)...or should we just use our already existing accounts? I personally think that one account would be great because then it'd be more legitimate (sp?).
I agree make a specific account would be better I think. By the way I talked a little about the project in the last video I just upload
Old 04-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #9
FatAndProud

http://www.youtube.com/user/DimensionsMagazine
Old 04-18-2010, 10:23 AM   #10
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

maybe Ill create a new account and dust off my Flip Mino.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:27 AM   #11
FatAndProud

DO IT!!!!!!!!! Please, that would be the shit. lol
Old 04-18-2010, 02:16 PM   #12
FatAndProud

Y'all better post introduction videos
Old 04-18-2010, 02:21 PM   #13
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd be into this, too. I am addicted to youtube, and soup and I always talk about actually making more videos.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:26 PM   #14
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awesome Idea!!
Old 04-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #15
FatAndProud

Also, if you don't want to make youtube videos with us....at least subscribe to the channel!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 06:36 AM   #16
FatAndProud

Youtube
Old 04-19-2010, 07:59 AM   #17
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Introduction video made but the sound is very low on it so don't be afraid to level it up a lot
Old 04-19-2010, 11:35 AM   #18
FatAndProud

Also, if you're having troubles logging in, it may be because someone is already logged in on DimensionsMagazine (the channel). If that's the case, just try again another time. The password/ID should work because Proner was able to upload a video.

It'll be fun if it works out Don't give up!

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC:
Introductions

- include your user name on Dimensions
- your age (optional)
- your location (optional)
- and anything else you would like Dimensions (and youtube lol) to know
Old 04-21-2010, 11:08 AM   #19
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Longer presentation posted, well I hope everyone could understand what I said...
Anyway contribute people
Old 04-21-2010, 11:16 AM   #20
FatAndProud

We've got 9 subscribers! lol Yay!
Old 04-26-2010, 08:45 AM   #21
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Great idea
I will survive, oops subscribe
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:41 AM   #22
FatAndProud

Yay...germans are hot
Old 04-26-2010, 03:43 PM   #23
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just Uploaded my intro...... yes I am very random....LOL
Old 04-26-2010, 10:39 PM   #24
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmmm, I might do this. Seems kinda interesting.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:02 PM   #25
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Hmmm, I might do this. Seems kinda interesting.

do it do it!! then someone else will and someone else... and who knows... maybe I will find the courage...hahahaha

**Plus we need to hear that wee-siana drawllllllll... hehehehe

3 other people I would really like to see do it is OWA, tony & GEF Oh wait... my list would actually go on and on... Kimberly, Laura, Cors, J, aust, Bobbi... and on and on... I know there would be great laughs in here!

Last edited by fat9276; 04-27-2010 at 06:06 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote