Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 06-04-2010, 11:29 AM   #51
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore2me View Post
I have enjoyed watching your videos. It's neat to put people together with their posts, hear their accents, see their pets, etc.

I do not have the technology to do this kind of stuff. I do not even have a digital still camera that I know how to use. One day, maybe . . . . by then stuff will have raced to something else I don't understand. But the rest of you guys are doing great!!!!!

Good job FatandProud and Risible for starting this thread.
Well, all credit to F&P for starting the thread ... I just thought it a good idea to stick it. Seems like a fun idea to let our community get to know each other a little better.

Like you, M2M, I don't have the video tech to participate myself; someday, though. I'd love to "meet" you, your puppies, and the farm animals (not to mention your garden, you lucky thing, you ).

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:47 AM   #52
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah it has been really great watching the videos -- I hope to see some more out there, maybe I'll look at doing one myself if I pick up the necessary technology to make it all happen.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #53
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i will post mine tonight or in the morning... thanks fatnproud for the info
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #54
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
Yeah it has been really great watching the videos -- I hope to see some more out there, maybe I'll look at doing one myself if I pick up the necessary technology to make it all happen.
Just bring Tom Servo with you if you do ...hahaha
Old 06-04-2010, 12:09 PM   #55
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Just bring Tom Servo with you if you do ...hahaha
You betcha!! Now if only I could film it in "shadow-rama" too ...
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #56
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

So my webcam no longer works for recording So I have to wait until next week to get a video up cuz I will be able to shop for batteries for my video cam on the weekend. Hopefully there's already a new topic by then so that way I won't have to come up with one since I'm not good at that, lol. And I will hve a new and better hairstyle by then, too, so all the better.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #57
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yay, I'm glad so many people are into this.

Take your time posting videos, y'all. If I can make a video with my afro goin', y'all can make a video of your sexy selfs
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:02 PM   #58
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Posting my video now. Oh boy, is it a dorkfest. I couldn't think of how to end it, so I just kind of froze like a deer in headlights and then shut the camera off like a complete nerd.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:07 PM   #59
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
Posting my video now. Oh boy, is it a dorkfest. I couldn't think of how to end it, so I just kind of froze like a deer in headlights and then shut the camera off like a complete nerd.
Cool, I am gonna go look!

It took me 27 goes before I was happy lol. I kept forgetting what I was saying, going umm all the time, repeating myself, having complete mental blanks or just kept getting the giggles
Old 06-04-2010, 11:12 PM   #60
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You did great! I just went and watched mine and am fighting the urge to delete it. We have to love our nerdy selves.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:50 AM   #61
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

ok LFW you talked me into having a go at this not sure how good I will be but what the hey can someone pm me the details I need to do it

hugs
Old 06-05-2010, 06:08 AM   #62
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
ok LFW you talked me into having a go at this not sure how good I will be but what the hey can someone pm me the details I need to do it

hugs
Woo hoo, I wont be the only Aussie over there! Sending you the details, hon
Old 06-05-2010, 06:14 AM   #63
fat9276

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
You did great! I just went and watched mine and am fighting the urge to delete it. We have to love our nerdy selves.
both of yours were very cute and Lamia don't delete... in pics and vids I tear myself apart ugh! But oh well...

Mine is up now too...ohhh nooo
Old 06-05-2010, 06:26 AM   #64
verucassault

verucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this boardverucassault carries a lot of weight on this board

sounds like a great idea. did i miss how you upload to this channel in particular
verucassault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 06:26 AM   #65
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
both of yours were very cute and Lamia don't delete... in pics and vids I tear myself apart ugh! But oh well...

Mine is up now too...ohhh nooo
I love your video! It's adorable! Great job!

And thanks for bumping my down, btw! Come on, 2 more people and then mine won't be that visible!!
Old 06-05-2010, 06:28 AM   #66
fat9276

Quote:
I love your video! It's adorable! Great job!

And thanks for bumping my down, btw! Come on, 2 more people and then mine won't be that visible!!

thanks... yeah the bump down is what I am hoping for too...hahaha
Old 06-05-2010, 06:33 AM   #67
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

hmmm wow sure uses a lot of bandwidth not sure I am going to be able to do anything more the quick ones atm omg I am gonna be here all night waiting for it to upload definately will do a better one to upload when at my sisters next week using her net, my poor usb modem may not be able to cope

ok gonna have to do mine again figured out how to record it smaller so it doesnt take 3hrs to upload :-)

Last edited by spiritangel; 06-05-2010 at 06:49 AM.
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:15 AM   #68
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

Quote:
i will post mine tonight or in the morning... thanks fatnproud for the info
I loved your video, LOVED it! You look gorgeous and sound just how I imagined you would, B

Quote:
Such a wee voice, and so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
No, no...don't go deleting, I love your nerdy side. I want to give you a hug, you look so huggable!
Old 06-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #69
spiritangel
AmandaClause

ok just uploading mine right now eeep scary stuffs
Old 06-06-2010, 01:27 AM   #70
spiritangel
AmandaClause

mine diddnt work properly is all outta sync and strange
Old 06-06-2010, 03:31 AM   #71
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If all goes well, I'll be recording mine and cutting it together later.

Uploading? Weeeeell... it depends on how long it takes to piece together, but I've got a rather nifty intro done already.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 05:49 AM   #72
spiritangel
AmandaClause

I surrender and give up I cant get it to work even recording it direct on youtube the sound keeps getting out of sinc I surrender as I have no Idea whatI am doing wrong meh my laptop or youtube really dont like me today
Old 06-06-2010, 06:02 AM   #73
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Out-of-sync sound is usually the result of using an audio codec that our system doesn't support. We're always adding new ones, but if this happens to your video, you can try re-encoding it with a different audio compression. We recommend MP3 audio for best results. (From YouTube help)

See if this helps. You might need to save the video in a different file type than what you are using (mp3's and mp4's work great).
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:03 AM   #74
spiritangel
AmandaClause

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Out-of-sync sound is usually the result of using an audio codec that our system doesn't support. We're always adding new ones, but if this happens to your video, you can try re-encoding it with a different audio compression. We recommend MP3 audio for best results. (From YouTube help)

See if this helps. You might need to save the video in a different file type than what you are using (mp3's and mp4's work great).

umm you are talking way way way over my head here I dont even know how to change what file type my cam uses :-(
Old 06-06-2010, 07:13 AM   #75
spiritangel
AmandaClause

ok am doing research unfortunately there are no settings that I can find within my webcam or otherwise to change how it saves files darn you acer not happy jan about that

I am looking into what else I can do to get the whole you tube thing to work but I may have to wait till I am at my sisters next to try again as I have used lots of my limited net usage trying