Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-24-2010, 03:51 AM   #1
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Those of you on Facebook...

Let me know if you want to be a part of the Fat Queer FB group. Not all of us post on Dims but you should see some familiar faces.

If there are other awesome groups around (I found a bunch of decent queer ones, but none for fat queers and their admirers) feel free to post as well.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
Cyndiana

Cyndiana has said some nice things

I have a group

Last edited by EvilPrincess; 05-13-2010 at 07:19 PM. Reason: <link>
Cyndiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:19 AM   #3
crazygood

crazygood has said some nice things

I'd like to know more about the group before I join, but it sounds interesting.

crazygood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #4
DJ_S

DJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Let me know if you want to be a part of the Fat Queer FB group. Not all of us post on Dims but you should see some familiar faces.

If there are other awesome groups around (I found a bunch of decent queer ones, but none for fat queers and their admirers) feel free to post as well.

Can this include people whom are intersex?

www.roundandfamiliar.tumblr.com
DJ_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:54 PM   #5
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Hook me up, yo :3
Old 12-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

The group has been dead for a while now but feel free to join if you want to read or even revive it.

DJ_S, I can't PM you.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:42 PM   #7
DJ_S

DJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticedDJ_S never has a post go unnoticed
Smile

Quote:
The group has been dead for a while now but feel free to join if you want to read or even revive it.

DJ_S, I can't PM you.

really?? I'll look into it now, thanks for the heads up!

www.roundandfamiliar.tumblr.com
DJ_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #8
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'd love to join but uh...where's the link? I'm super new to how forums work...so maybe we can't put links? Either way, just pm if ya can :0
Old 09-08-2011, 10:13 AM   #9
Cors
Delurking

It is pretty dead now, feel free to PM me if you are still interested though and I'll toss you an invite.