Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 04-25-2010, 10:16 AM   #1
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics
Default When you were younger, did it hit you "I like Big Girls"(/Boys)

I've said this in another and a great thread here by DreamyInToronto. He asks about a struggle with denial about being an FA, I'm wondering who else didn't have a struggle with denial and when they were younger had a single moment & they knew.

When I was 12 and in secondary/middle school the year was divided in classes, someone I knew was friends with someone from another class and the momemt I saw her Big Girl friend, I felt a stiring downstairs lol and knew instantly "I like Big Girls"

Anyone else had a moment when it hit them?

Last edited by J_Underscore; 04-25-2010 at 10:18 AM.
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:05 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yep, there I was, sitting in class one day in grade six--I think it was geography but I'm not positive anymore--and my mind and eyes were wandering. They fell upon C, the chubbiest girl in class, and I suddenly noticed her....you know how sometimes they'll run an ad that is all in black and white except for whatever is being advertised that is in colour? It was kind of like that, where she was suddenly present for me in a way that others weren't....and in particular I felt a sort of connection between our small tummies, like they were meant to be next to each other. (OK, I know that sounds weird, but that is how it felt to me at the time).

From that moment on I had no doubt at all that I was interested in the plumper portion of the female gender. I did have crushes on some non-plump, athletic, girls, but I knew that in the long run I'd want someone softer.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:47 AM   #3
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No, but then it often takes me a while to catch on. I think I was in my twenties before it struck me that a considerable number of my girlfriends had been larger than average.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:16 AM   #4
pdesil071189

pdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When I was about 11 I started having feeling for this short chubby girl who I had known for years (She didnt know I existed but that ok cuz the day she turned 18 she got lypho and got it sucked off and now she looks like shit). Before that girls were gross lol. So yeah I can say that Ive liked big girls ever since I liked girls lol
Old 04-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #5
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I started out in the 5th and 6th grade liking regular size girls but as we all got older I started noticing how some girls were filling out more. The best that ever happened to me was that my family moved between 7th and 8th grade. The new school was like chubby heaven, I would say about half of the girls were chubby and some much more. I was enthralled by the various shapes and sizes, it was a very exciting education.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:45 PM   #6
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

ever since i was 6 or 7, my eyes have always drifted towards fat women. i would always gaze at the fat girls in my class, and would definitely try to be as nice as possible to the fat female assistants and substitutes.

ever since i was 9, i realized that i find weight gain attractive. i was led to this conclusion with help from a Porky Pig cartoon called "Porky's Romance," in which Petunia lounges around eating chocolates, and gets fat(ter).

i've been an FA as long as i can remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:13 PM   #7
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I was lucky enough to have a babysitter who was chubby, I think that 1st did it for me. I mean she was only a few years older than me but she was amazing. Also in school I was always attracted to the chubby girls. I just loved how the school uniforms clug to their bodies, and their chubby legs looked great in those school tights...
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:03 AM   #8
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't think denial was the biggest thing for me. It was more that I was still developing the trait.

I was 12 when I had the first two girls that sort of made me wonder, but they weren't really that big. The first was an hourglass too anyway. Just a little bigger than what I had normally gone for.

I mentioned in my FA story that it took until 16 before there was no major disconnect between sizes in the women I saw in private, and the ones that I found out and about. For the longest time, I would still find most of the bigger girls unattractive (But that could just be coincidental), so I think I may have come to the realization that I liked big women around 12, but it took all that time for me to go "Ok. How far is this going to go?"

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:22 AM   #9
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
.... I think I may have come to the realization that I liked big women around 12, but it took all that time for me to go "Ok. How far is this going to go?"
If you're like me and many other FAs, several decades later you still will not have an answer to that question.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:00 PM   #10
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

Grade 5, whatever age that is, I noticed that I preferred the curvier girls and didn't find the skinny girls' figures attractive. So the preference for curvy girls began right at the same time that interest in girls in general began.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #11
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
ever since i was 6 or 7, my eyes have always drifted towards fat women. i would always gaze at the fat girls in my class, and would definitely try to be as nice as possible to the fat female assistants and substitutes.

ever since i was 9, i realized that i find weight gain attractive. i was led to this conclusion with help from a Porky Pig cartoon called "Porky's Romance," in which Petunia lounges around eating chocolates, and gets fat(ter).

i've been an FA as long as i can remember.
pretty much this for me, plus or minus a year in either direction on some of these.

it's just always been there. i have known nothing else. i had to learn that fat was "bad". :[
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:05 PM   #12
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

It hit me like an hammer in 7th grade. I'm still attracted to skinny gals, but I really really (prefer) get attracted to bbws and ssbbws
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #13
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I can't remember a time when I didn't like big girls--long before puberty.
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #14
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdgujer148 View Post
I can't remember a time when I didn't like big girls--long before puberty.
I remember before puberty i was a simple child who just wanted toys and candy.
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:31 AM   #15
qwertyman173
Andy from UK

qwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this board

Never had a revelation, I just always liked big girls!
Old 05-09-2010, 04:15 PM   #16
JimBob
Wondering Where You Are

JimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJimBob can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had probably been attracted to big girls long before then, but the actual revelation came through my interest in comics...at around age 13-14, I found the following: http://dimensionsmagazine.com/Weight...mallville.html

...And, unlike previous times, I found myself getting a boner on schedule rather than at random. Surely, I thought as I kept scrolling, this must mean something? Then, alas, it was downhill all the way...
JimBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #17
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
If you're like me and many other FAs, several decades later you still will not have an answer to that question.
Indeed. Being an FA is a journey: Not a destination.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:38 AM   #18
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I would have to say for the most part yes. Ever since about 4th or 5th grade I would catch myself looking at "fat" girls/women and think to myself there has to be a reason why I am doing this. I spent a good amount of time trying to figure that out too as it wasn't until I was about 20 when I found out about this whole FA/BBW community.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #19
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

In the 8th grade, my school had a "prom". I did not go with my best female friend at the time because she was chubby and I was afraid of the social repurcussions...I HAD to go with a hot girl. So I invited this other girl who was waifish. I had an aweful time with her, primarily because she just wasn't that into me, so I ended up dumping her on the dance floor and proceeded to dance the rest of the night with my chubby girlfriend.

Obviously, the way I behaved made it impossible for me to pursue anything further with my friend, and that's forever burned me with regret. However, that made it very clear to me that I should never deny myself what I truly like just to follow the herd.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
RobitusinZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:37 PM   #20
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I knew in like 3rd or 4th grade that I liked big boys...but I felt compelled to make a confession to my best friend when I was in 7th grade. I saw an episode of Montel Williams with obese teenagers. There was a guy named Stuart and he was huge...OMG I knew right then and there that I could never deny it again LOL

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:02 AM   #21
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

I didn't really know it until I was about 17 or 18. I think that was when I knew I liked big women.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:32 AM   #22
Maeora

Maeora has said some nice things

Just over the last year or so, and I'm currently 18. Was kinda repulsed at first, but I'm open to many things. I just though, well, if that's what makes me happy, might as well get on with it.
If I think about it, I want to get the most out of life, so ignoring this and trying to be 'normal' would make my life boring haha
Maeora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:46 AM   #23
qwertyman173
Andy from UK

qwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeora View Post
Just over the last year or so, and I'm currently 18. Was kinda repulsed at first, but I'm open to many things. I just though, well, if that's what makes me happy, might as well get on with it.
If I think about it, I want to get the most out of life, so ignoring this and trying to be 'normal' would make my life boring haha
Just out of interest, do you know what triggered it? Most of the people here seem to have liked bigger people for ages but you are quite a recent convert
Old 05-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #24
Maeora

Maeora has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman173 View Post
Just out of interest, do you know what triggered it? Most of the people here seem to have liked bigger people for ages but you are quite a recent convert
not a recent convert, I've only just come to terms with/accepted it. I have no idea what could have 'triggered' it. I don't know, my Mum's always been big-ish and she's the one who's stuck by me and supported me with everything, but I don't think that's it tbh.
Maeora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:10 AM   #25
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

I don't think it really occurred to me until I'd been out of high school for a few years.

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote