Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 08-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #51
Albino_taters
Destroyer of Sammiches

Albino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAlbino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm not sure what age but I guess around 5th or 6th grade. I've always appreciated a woman with some meat on her and it just grew from there...pun intended, I guess.
Albino_taters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:36 AM   #52
lust4bbbws

lust4bbbws can now change their title

Far back as I can remember I have always had crushes ,dated and loved cute chubby gurl then to luscious curvey women. Not a FA but bbbws/ssbbbws are my preference.
lust4bbbws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:08 AM   #53
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I've known from a very young age.. I always had eyes for the chubbier guys
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:17 AM   #54
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think its always been there, I can't remember a time since I was a kid that I didn't prefer fat cartoon characters/people to thin ones.

Bella xXx
Old 08-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #55
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Bella UK View Post
I think its always been there, I can't remember a time since I was a kid that I didn't prefer fat cartoon characters/people to thin ones.

Bella xXx
Same here- I always loved Winnie the Pooh and any cartoons that involved stuffing. I always felt weird around bigger guys when I was young, but I didn't know why.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:50 PM   #56
bolo

bolo has said some nice things

Yes I've been lliking big girls since I was twelve too. I went on a trip to a carnival in a other state with my sister and this lady we knew and her daughter. The carnival was nice but I keep on looking at the lady's daughter, she was about my height sporting a small afro and was kind of rotund. I didn't know why but I kept a eye on her the whole trip.
bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:10 AM   #57
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: When you were younger, did it hit you "I like Big Girls"(/Boys)

I have known since kindergarten that I liked, loved and, lusted for BBWs. That is when I first encountered boys outside my immediate neighborhood who said unkind things about fat girls in our class. In my neighborhood, no one criticized BBWs for it would offend the other boys since you would be talking about their mother, sisters, grandmothers, aunts, etc.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:32 PM   #58
watts63
Coast 2 Coast 2 Worldwide

watts63 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswatts63 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeswatts63 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When I was in high school. I realized all the the girls that I had a serious crush on were all BBW. Even I was in the 2nd grade I liked big girls but it took a while to notice it & when I did, it hit me like a shock.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:56 PM   #59
LordQuas
óreflow Dollar$

LordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 club

I knew it my whole life. I remember being 6 and 7 years old and being fascinated by women with large hips, butts, and stomachs. I danced with a couple of the biggest girls in my class at a dance in 5th grade and I knew I would never be happy with a women that wasn't big.
LordQuas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:33 PM   #60
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

I definitely figured out that big girls were A-OK with me by junior high.

I went from a public elementary school to a Catholic junior high, where the girls mostly wore tights/hose. I instantly found my eyes drawn to the girls who "filled out" their tights better, though part of that was also just growing up and finding more womanly appearances more attractive.

What really hammered that point home was my 7th grade science teacher, in the same school. She was young, probably not long out of college, and almost always wore miniskirts (not scandalous or anything) and pantyhose. She also had a habit of sitting up on some of the desks when somebody was giving a presentation or something, giving me (and others, presumably) a way-too-good view of her legs/thighs.

She wasn't fat by any stretch of the imagination, but she was part Latina, and had that stereotypical Latin shape in her lower body, and to me at 12/13 years old, it was one of the hottest things ever.

So while that may not have marked the point where I found really big girls attractive, it was without a doubt the moment that I knew I liked women curvy or voluptuous.
mithrandirjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #61
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think, when I was 14 or 15. While I was reading a book I got a boner. The cause of this happening was a detailed description of a naked very fat woman in this book. *lol* And this wasn't a book for adults. *lol*
Blockierer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:37 PM   #62
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Can't remember exactly when it hit me but I think it was more a gradual realization that peaked in 9th grade after 2 years of looking a bbw/ssbbw on the internet. I remember choosing to do a project on obesity in 7th grade and as part of that I made a poster covered with pictures of ssbbw (partial thanks to dimensions 900 club for that) Got to the point where I thought "guess it makes sense that I find fat women attractive since I'm always looking at pictures of them online". Going through that period of teenage hood obviously gave me very conflicting thoughts since all my friends preferred skinny girls, but by age 16 in 11th grade I had fully embraced that I liked big girls.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:02 PM   #63
PeanutsInColor
On Timeout

PeanutsInColor can now change their title

Oh, it surely did! Their Sexyness level was off the chart!
PeanutsInColor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #64
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was never aware of it insomuch as I've always been surrounded by fat people so I liked both thin, fat and all in between ...they all turn me on...

I gave some thought to the boys and men I dated in the past and realized a good half of them were in fact, BHMs.

The older I get the more I think my tastes have refined, however, and I always seem to be drawn to the bigger man...I like the size visually, the feel and weight and heft of a big man, no to mention the softness and yet strength of a bigger male form. I find it very masculine, very sturdy and very able to be more of a match, physically and emotionally.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #65
PeanutsInColor
On Timeout

PeanutsInColor can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I was never aware of it insomuch as I've always been surrounded by fat people so I liked both thin, fat and all in between ...they all turn me on...

I gave some thought to the boys and men I dated in the past and realized a good half of them were in fact, BHMs.

The older I get the more I think my tastes have refined, however, and I always seem to be drawn to the bigger man...I like the size visually, the feel and weight and heft of a big man, no to mention the softness and yet strength of a bigger male form. I find it very masculine, very sturdy and very able to be more of a match, physically and emotionally.
I think that was very well worded, except that in my case, it is true towards the females. Many here are an excellent example of this!
PeanutsInColor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:41 PM   #66
GentleSavage
I don't bite too much...

GentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized repGentleSavage has super-sized rep

It certainly hit me when I was in middle school that I liked girls who tended to be on the big side. Well maybe "hit" isn't the right word. I never came to some epiphany, it's just what I always liked to look at. Could be because my family members tend to be overweight, and that was what I was used to seeing everyday, but it could probably be a whole host of things that I have come to understand about myself in the past few years. Being a psychology student really makes you crazy about introspection... I do remember that even though there weren't many girls my age who were heavy set, I made due with some crazy puberty induced fantasies about teachers and the moms of my friends.

My friends back then would always talk about girls they thought were pretty, but I would rarely agree with them, but in order to not be teased (or called gay) I would just outwardly agree with them. (I realize that this last sentence doesn't make much sense, but I can't figure out how to reword it. Sorry.)

So those were my "two cents"...
GentleSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:06 PM   #67
Big_Willy_D50

Big_Willy_D50 has said some nice things

When I was young, I guess I was not particularly attracted to larger girls, but I know I found skinny girls kind of "scary". When I fell in love, however, it turned out to be plus sized lady, but it was not because of her size or shape... it was her personality that attracted me at first. Later on, I guess I developed as an FA because I realized that I really enjoyed having some meat on my wife. It just "felt" good.

So, for me, it developed over a number of years and mostly when I was an adult.
Big_Willy_D50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:09 AM   #68
satellite

satellite has said some nice things

I've always been a FA. Even when I was 7 or so, it's not like I understood it but I seemed to always be interested in... fat in general. I guess it 'hit me' that I actually like the bigger girls at the start of high school, Grade 8. Around 15 I found this site and... yep.
satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:06 PM   #69
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm like a lot of folks here, I'd always thought larger women were more beautiful, it just wasn't until puberty that I started finding them attractive in that way. Looking back, even the girl I had a crush on in 2nd grade, before I had any idea what love actually was, was somewhat plus-sized. Every girl I've ever crushed on (But not, ironically, the only actual girlfriend I've ever had) has been at least a little above-average.
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #70
rarepearman

rarepearman has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdesil071189 View Post
When I was about 11 I started having feeling for this short chubby girl who I had known for years (She didnt know I existed but that ok cuz the day she turned 18 she got lypho and got it sucked off and now she looks like shit). Before that girls were gross lol. So yeah I can say that Ive liked big girls ever since I liked girls lol
when i was eleven my next door neighbor who was also GILF ssbbw pear she had dropped her house key outside of going into opening her house door when she bent over to get get her key i saw everting under her dress i was just staring at that huge naked wide cellulitesd ass peeking out from under her red dress when she finally picked the key up and stood up she glanced over at me still staring at her i just nervously waved my hand and said hello to her she stared at me a few seconds probably realizing that i had a very good peek at her goodies and then she quickly turned her head and fumbled with the key and went inside her house,and yes i had a woodie,lol!
rarepearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:25 AM   #71
dudley100

dudley100 can now change their title

I always had a slight leaning towards big women, but followed thinner stars like Madonna, as everybody else did. When I was about 15, I was watching French & Saunders and realised I was totally attracted to Dawn French. From then on I definitely went for chubbier girls. I owe Dawn French a lot.
dudley100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:28 PM   #72
Shawn_luvs_SSBBW

Shawn_luvs_SSBBW has said some nice things
Smile When did I know, I liked Big Girls...

Hello Folks,

Shawn here and I'm new to this Dimensions Community Website. So here's when I knew that I liked Big Girls. Well, looking back on it, it all got started when I was in Elementary School. I may have been between the ages of 6 to 10 years of age when I saw this beautiful, sexy, light-skinned big girl. She was the biggest girl in the entire school and she took my breath away. She had the most beautiful looking skin, a beautiful sweet smile, a nice pair of big breasts on her that made my manhood stand at attention at that age. Her breasts size may have been a D-Cup because they were diffinently too big for her body and at that young age, and a curvasious figure that would put all the other young girls to shame.

Now, I was a shy kid growing up but when I saw "Tina" that was her name, I knew I had to say something to her. I had a huge crush on her. So as time went on, I got the chance to talk with her and at that age, I made her my girl friend. Everyone in the whole entire school even my personal buddies, they all laughed & teased us. Everyone did but, I tried my best to make my girl friend feel very special & loved by me and I believed she felt special at that time. So that's when I first knew that I loved big girls. Thank you all. Take care, Shawn_Luvs_SSBBW.
Shawn_luvs_SSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:10 AM   #73
Twisty

Twisty can now change their title

My tastes circled like vultures for a long time. I went through big boob phases, big butt phases, even a pregnant women phase (which I guess is vaguely relevant...) the actually liking the whole package of big ladies didn't blossom fully until I was out of my teens. The strands and threads have always been there, but it took a long time for the whole thing to materialise. Kind of like one of those strange Magic Eye wossnames. XxX

@TwistyXxX on Twitter....
Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:38 AM   #74
Cactus

Cactus has said some nice things
Default My FA awakening

Ah, I remember it like it was yesterday...

I was a young lad in the 5th grade. It was winter, and my class had gym. For the day's activity, the teacher had us snowshoeing in the woods near our school (there was a short trail that wasn't too hard for kids). I got into a fight with the biggest girl in the class over who got to use which path, as children are prone to do.

She was a lot taller than me (I've always been short) and she had a BIG belly. In fact, it would be years before I saw a girl my age that was bigger than her. I had stared at her fat in class more out of perceived fascination than what I recognized at the time to be attraction. Myself being the rambunctious, immature runt that I was; I tried to push her out of the way. I failed miserably. She then pushed me back, which resulted in me falling backwards into the snow. Herself and one of her friends then laughed at me and kept going.

Almost the instant I hit the ground, I became incredibly aroused, and it was the first time I was really aware of a girl's sex appeal. I had had crushes before, but never like this. Suffice to say it was a good thing I had poofy snow pants and a jacket on.

To this day, my ultimate preference is for a woman who is tall, has a very "developed" belly, and can physically overwhelm me. It must have been destiny
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #75
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my first big girl crush was a girl in my first grade class when I was 6. She was about my height. I haven't known any different