Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-28-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
waynelampard

waynelampard can now change their title
Default late night ice cream feedings

I keep the fridge stock with pints of haagen dass ice cream and my size 24 girlfriend loves to hoover them before sleep. Is this a way to ensure weight gain? Anybody with experience with ice cream?
waynelampard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

depending on her metabolism, it won't guarantee weight gain, but it'll sure help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:31 PM   #3
Clyde

Clyde can now change their title

I just bought my wife some double chocolate Haagen Daz!
Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:47 AM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ice cream is great right before bed all the extra calories do their magic while she sleeps.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:01 AM   #5
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Regardless, couln't hurt and you can't deny the sexual/erotic factor of a fat woman eating a pint of ice cream in bed.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:05 AM   #6
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by palndrm View Post
Regardless, couln't hurt and you can't deny the sexual/erotic factor of a fat woman eating a pint of ice cream in bed.

agreed 100%
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:39 PM   #7
Dolce
ShapeShifter

Dolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going onDolce knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelampard View Post
I keep the fridge stock with pints of haagen dass ice cream and my size 24 girlfriend loves to hoover them before sleep. Is this a way to ensure weight gain? Anybody with experience with ice cream?
He said hoover. LOL
Old 05-01-2010, 07:51 AM   #8
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The brand of Ice cream makes no difference to me there are lots of great flavors out there with tons of calories.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #9
chubbylilbelly

chubbylilbelly has said some nice things
Default icecream

I am such an ice cream fan... it's by far my favorite dessert. School makes it pretty easy to have at least one serving everyday - and I of course take advantage of it! Eating icecream everyday has had quite a noticeable effect on my waistline.. in case you can't tell from my profile pic
chubbylilbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 02:04 PM   #10
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club

She would gain much more weight if she ate them instead of sucking them up with a vacuum.